Wacky politics continue on Delta's tiny Bradford Island

There are 7 comments on the May 19, 2013, Contra Costa Times story titled Wacky politics continue on Delta's tiny Bradford Island. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

Board chairman Paul Sosnowski listens during a meeting of the Bradford Island Reclamation District in Bethel Island, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

“If I make it till tomorrow ”

Since: Nov 10

noon, I'm leaving...

#1 May 19, 2013
Yessiree, BillyBob. Those gosh gangily, dang didily, wangily wacky politics on the Delta's tiny Bradford Island.

noon, I'm leaving...

#2 May 19, 2013
How this concerns Novato, I'm not sure. But, that's OK. I'll comment on anything that the All-Knowing Ones at Topix throw at me.

noon, I'm leaving...

#3 May 19, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
Yessiree, BillyBob. Those gosh gangily, dang didily, wangily wacky politics on the Delta's tiny Bradford Island.
HEY, who's REALLY the stupid one, ME for writing it, or YOU for reading it??? ANSWER ME THAT!!!

noon, I'm leaving...

#4 May 19, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>HEY, who's REALLY the stupid one, ME for writing it, or YOU for reading it??? ANSWER ME THAT!!!
Just as I thought. You HAVE no answer for that.

noon, I'm leaving...

#5 May 19, 2013
Soooo..........

..........Come here often...

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#6 May 19, 2013

BAN

Since: May 13

Elk Grove, CA

#7 May 20, 2013
YOU WANT TO TRY POLITICES TRY THE DELTA LOOP, THEY HAVE A CULTURE OF INTIMIDATION WANT TO CONTROL YOUR WHOLE LIFE , DOWN TO YOUR TOOTH BRUSH.THE CONTROL DOES NOT STOP, THEY WANT TO CONTROL WHO VISITS YOU AND WHO WORKS FOR YOU. WHAT A JOKE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Sat SUCKADICKLIZZIE 203
Pioneer Antoich Norteno Rapper Dies (Mar '07) Sat sema408 1,561
News Antioch Council to consider water rationing rul... Fri vigger president 1
News Antioch High finishes new $7 million football s... Fri vigger president 1
YES - Section 8 Neighbors Gone (Sep '12) Apr 23 RAMMA LAMA DING DONG 19
News Family of canal drowning victim files $30 milli... Apr 23 RAMMA LAMA DING DONG 4
News Police investigating string of Brentwood robberies Apr 23 RAMMA LAMA DING DONG 2
More from around the web

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]