Antioch man arrested in fatal car acc...

Antioch man arrested in fatal car accident, early Saturday morning

There are 4 comments on the The Antioch Herald story from Feb 4, 2013, titled Antioch man arrested in fatal car accident, early Saturday morning. In it, The Antioch Herald reports that:

On Saturday, February 2nd at approximately 1:41 a.m., the Antioch Police Department received a report of a traffic collision in the 3900 block of Delta Fair Boulevard just west of Fairview Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Antioch Herald.

nurse with a heart

Fairfield, CA

#2 Feb 4, 2013
mondays suck wrote:
bye bye jiggy.
what are you referring to whom you say "jiggy" ??? You sound illiterate
Jiggys Auntie

Brentwood, CA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
To "nurse with a heart" - You sound cold, heartless and plain stupid when you criticize a young person showing respect for the recent and sudden loss of a loved one. Our family is reeling with grief and ignorant posts like yours we could do without. A heart is the last thing you have. Ignorance like yours is what this world could do without.
Auntie

Stockton, CA

#4 Feb 5, 2013
No need for unnecessary comments(nurse with a heart and Jiggys Auntie). Regardless of the name/nickname someone is using let's just be respectful of my nephew. He wouldn't want all this DRAMA! He was always happy, laughing and smiling. Let's remember him like that.
love

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2013
If you cant say anything nice, then don't say it all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is pittsburg ghetto? (Aug '07) Mon jdjchavez 235
Word Association Game... (Oct '12) Sun Princess Hey 1,391
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Dec 1 Princess Hey 4,732
Pioneer Antoich Norteno Rapper Dies (Mar '07) Dec 1 LICKS5DUB 1,598
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) Dec 1 Princess Hey 4,980
How to Report Section 8 Fraud (Mar '11) Nov 29 Jame 118
The Spot Bar and Grill (Aug '12) Nov 28 Spotted Girl 6,756

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance