Multi-vehicle crash in unincorporated...

Multi-vehicle crash in unincorporated Brentwood injures five people

There are 3 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 12, 2012, titled Multi-vehicle crash in unincorporated Brentwood injures five people. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

The wreck took place just before 7 a.m. on Vasco Road south of Walnut Boulevard in unincorporated Brentwood, said East Contra Costa Fire Protection District Chief Hugh Henderson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Si senor no bueno

Antioch, CA

#3 Oct 13, 2012
Hahah you crack me up NObama, I come here just to read your comments.
Hardy

Concord, CA

#5 Oct 14, 2012
@noobama you are stupid did you know that
Shark town

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2012
NObama wrote:
and jose is getting hooked up in the hospital with free healthcare paid by tax payers. should have let the wild animals get him.

I bet jose pays hes tax every year better then you little pork. Dont mess with the wrong peolple!!! Arite...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) 4 hr Morgana 269
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 4,585
Points (Aug '11) Fri Snopper 1,636
Blacks are racists against whites in Antioch Thu dickie 2
Bars in Livermore Thu DowntownGirl 1
News Woman Accused of ID Theft, Registering Fraudule... (May '08) Jul 25 Kimmcd 29
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) Jul 25 Princess Hey 4,966

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages