nicole bradburn post
hello

Livermore, CA

#1 Mar 10, 2013
Where did it go? Was she rearrested? I heard her and Christine Hubbs aka Hummer Mom became friends in jail. They were both doing time for the same crime. Christine is now out of jail and living in Brentwood. Maybe they will be able to hang out if Nicole is still out.
Michelle

Hayward, CA

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Nicole is back I jail for running around with a young boy again.
hello

South San Francisco, CA

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Local jail? Was it in the news?
hello

Pittsburg, CA

#4 Mar 12, 2013
hello wrote:
Local jail? Was it in the news?
No Local jail, no news.
hello

South San Francisco, CA

#5 Mar 12, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>No Local jail, no news.
What county/city was she arrested in? She's not back in prison since she doesn't show up on inmate locator.
sucka free

Pittsburg, CA

#6 Mar 12, 2013
who cares, stop hatin on the cougar!
Michelle

San Leandro, CA

#7 Mar 22, 2013
sucka free wrote:
who cares, stop hatin on the cougar!
no one is hatin. She is Prego with lil dudes baby. She got moved out of CCcounty. Cause she is hella dirty
sucka free

Pittsburg, CA

#8 Mar 22, 2013
sound like a ho i take to pound town and get some dirty dick yo
hello

Livermore, CA

#9 Apr 16, 2013
Any new info on Nicole? Hubbs is in brentwood.
I love haters

Fairfield, CA

#10 Sep 15, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>no one is hatin. She is Prego with lil dudes baby. She got moved out of CCcounty. Cause she is hella dirty
Whoever this is ...is an idiot ..you don't know shit..none of what you said is true if it was she wouldn't be home ..you just like to create shit to try and make yourself and life look better..just so you know Nicole isn't afraid of no one and it isn't hard to find out where she lives so go say this to her face instead of hiding behind a no life having gossip site..losers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meet Livermore Police Department's Newest Officers (Mar '16) Jul 20 ThinasJ 6
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Jul 19 Princess Hey 4,843
News Woman Accused of ID Theft, Registering Fraudule... (May '08) Jul 19 Shawn S 43
The Spot Bar and Grill (Aug '12) Jul 19 texas pete 6,763
Facebook: Livermore Rants and Raves. come join (Jan '16) Jul 18 Joanne Alexander 15
Arlene Goodrich Jul 18 escrow 1
Old School Autoworks (Jan '10) Jul 17 RLCC 35

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages