Since: Jun 12

Paducah, KY

#7567 Oct 18, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
EWWWW!!! Thanks for that mental image, bleck.
No foam fingers at this game, it's high school and I think the crowd comes to see the cheer leaders more than the football players.
Lol, here where I live high school football is more important than college football, probably because the nearest college is 50 miles away so many people get into the high school sports!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7568 Oct 18, 2013
purplelady1040 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, here where I live high school football is more important than college football, probably because the nearest college is 50 miles away so many people get into the high school sports!!
I am fortunate to live within easy driving distance to some awesome SEC teams. The high school team I am going to support just aren't very skilled. I heard a rumor the coach of the other team suspended practice this week because it would be a sure win.( may or may not be true) The cheerleaders are award winning and draw a crowd. I am mainly looking forward to seeing my old friend and enjoying the atmosphere and some fried pickles if they still sell them.

Paducah, KY

#7569 Oct 18, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
I am fortunate to live within easy driving distance to some awesome SEC teams. The high school team I am going to support just aren't very skilled. I heard a rumor the coach of the other team suspended practice this week because it would be a sure win.( may or may not be true) The cheerleaders are award winning and draw a crowd. I am mainly looking forward to seeing my old friend and enjoying the atmosphere and some fried pickles if they still sell them.
Well, I hope you have an enjoyable night!!!
BRJB, I will have an Irish Coffee!

Location hidden

#7570 Oct 18, 2013
purplelady1040 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I hope you have an enjoyable night!!!
BRJB, I will have an Irish Coffee!
Thanks.
I had some nonalcoholic Bailey's creamer in my coffee this morning at work. It's almost as good as the original stuff. I love Bailey's.

Paducah, KY

#7571 Oct 18, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
I had some nonalcoholic Bailey's creamer in my coffee this morning at work. It's almost as good as the original stuff. I love Bailey's.
I have Bailey's coffee creamers also, the pumpkin spice is good, the white chocolate and the red velvet cupcake!!! A friend gave me a simple coffee creamer recipe- a small bit of brown sugar and a small bit of pumpkin pie spice, you can also use apple pie spice.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7572 Oct 18, 2013
purplelady1040 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, here where I live high school football is more important than college football, probably because the nearest college is 50 miles away so many people get into the high school sports!!
Thats because Paducah Tilghman High School has won over 700 games and three or four championships in football.

Location hidden

#7573 Oct 18, 2013
purplelady1040 wrote:
<quoted text>I have Bailey's coffee creamers also, the pumpkin spice is good, the white chocolate and the red velvet cupcake!!! A friend gave me a simple coffee creamer recipe- a small bit of brown sugar and a small bit of pumpkin pie spice, you can also use apple pie spice.
I love pumpkin spiced flavored things. lol I will have to look into it. I work with ladies that enjoy their creamer and most of us have mini fridge's under our desks. We swap out flavored creamers some, but I always come back to my Bailey's.

Location hidden

#7574 Oct 18, 2013
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because Paducah Tilghman High School has won over 700 games and three or four championships in football.
Ahhhh THAT would make a big difference.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#7575 Oct 18, 2013
Howdy ya'll!
American honey, on the rocks!

Location hidden

#7576 Oct 18, 2013
Hi Dixie and Mr G, american honey for me also.

Paducah, KY

#7578 Oct 19, 2013
Morning all, coffee and some hot cinnamon rolls are on the menu for breakfast. Get cracking BRJB!

Location hidden

#7579 Oct 19, 2013
Morning Mav and PL.

Paducah, KY

#7580 Oct 19, 2013
texas pete wrote:
Morning Mav and PL.
Afternoon Pete and Mav.

Location hidden

#7581 Oct 20, 2013
Hot coffee and a bagel with cream cheese.

Paducah, KY

#7582 Oct 20, 2013
Morning Pete- coffee with cinnamon rolls here.

Location hidden

#7583 Oct 20, 2013
Beer time PL, I will have a Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve.

Paducah, KY

#7584 Oct 21, 2013
Morning, Pete! I will have coffee this morning!!

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#7585 Oct 21, 2013
I'll take some spotted hot chocolate. (The spots are marshmallows.)

Location hidden

#7586 Oct 21, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>sowwy.....Did the team you were cheering for, win?
No, they were slaughtered. They did manage to score 7 points, however the opposing team managed to score over 50 points. I will say the band and cheerleaders really shined and of course I enjoyed visiting with my friend. The company and the fried pickles were the highlight of my evening.

Location hidden

#7587 Oct 21, 2013
Good morning, Pete, SG, Maverick and Purple lady. I haven't had my coffee yet, and I am over due. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that your Monday hasn't been too much of a Monday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amgen Tour to bring lot of excitement but few t... 1 hr Ssophiiee 15
News Pittsburg: Police arrest six in connection to a... Thu dickie 1
Fight on W.Tregallas Rd.and Corner of Capistran... Thu watch dog 1
News Antioch couple charged with murder in man's fat... (Oct '12) Thu Crystal Sparlin 5
Livermore CA any bad areas Thu jciz75 1
News Police investigating string of Brentwood robberies Thu Antioch Nut Job 25
Legalize COCKFIGHTING in AGRI ZONINGS to fund p... (Mar '13) Thu Un agenda 21 and ... 70
More from around the web

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]