The Spot Bar and Grill

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6486 Jan 28, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
A cold beer please.
On tap or in a bottle?

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#6487 Jan 28, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>On tap or in a bottle?
Tap is fine, thank you.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#6488 Jan 28, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tap is fine, thank you.
The bartender must be preoccupied.

*helps self to beer*

*drinks beer*

*walks out*

Good night Mav.

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6489 Jan 28, 2013
Good night sweetie

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6490 Jan 29, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
Sure!
Thank you so much.:)

Since: Sep 12

Reading, Pennsylvania

#6493 Jan 29, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tap is fine, thank you.
Tap dance, Sugar?

;)

Since: Sep 12

Reading, Pennsylvania

#6494 Jan 29, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much.:)
This little piggy took a bath;
Suds got in her eye and made her laugh.
She stuck her toe up the faucet
and dang near lost it;
and cried wee wee wee all the way to Starbucks where she ordered the 32 oz. mug of Special Blend Jamaican Java Decaf!

[Something about that last line just doesn't feel right. Oh well.]

he he he ahe he

Since: Sep 12

Reading, Pennsylvania

#6495 Jan 29, 2013
I sat through two (count 'em, TWO) days of boring boring boring classes at a boring boring seminar. I wasn't allowed to talk for hours on end. I could talk the ears off a swamp rabbit right now!

[looking around]

Am I the only one in here? Dayum. No wonder it sounded like I was pissing in a well.

Hey, where's the bartender with the sympathetic ear when you need him?

Bwahahaha!

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6496 Jan 30, 2013
Smart-Alex wrote:
I sat through two (count 'em, TWO) days of boring boring boring classes at a boring boring seminar. I wasn't allowed to talk for hours on end. I could talk the ears off a swamp rabbit right now!
[looking around]
Am I the only one in here? Dayum. No wonder it sounded like I was pissing in a well.
Hey, where's the bartender with the sympathetic ear when you need him?
Bwahahaha!
We have odd hours here.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6498 Jan 30, 2013
Smart-Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
This little piggy took a bath;
Suds got in her eye and made her laugh.
She stuck her toe up the faucet
and dang near lost it;
and cried wee wee wee all the way to Starbucks where she ordered the 32 oz. mug of Special Blend Jamaican Java Decaf!
[Something about that last line just doesn't feel right. Oh well.]
he he he ahe he
I love bubble baths and I do love a good coffee. Hiya Alex, long time no see. I hope you have recovered from the horrible training seminar.

Since: Sep 12

Reading, Pennsylvania

#6499 Jan 30, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
I love bubble baths and I do love a good coffee. Hiya Alex, long time no see. I hope you have recovered from the horrible training seminar.
Thank you, Dixie. I had a very good day and I hope you did as well.

I see you have taken off those sexy boots and now you're soaking those pretty tootsies in the bubbles. You do know that naked feet are even sexier, don't you? ;)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6500 Jan 31, 2013
Smart-Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Dixie. I had a very good day and I hope you did as well.
I see you have taken off those sexy boots and now you're soaking those pretty tootsies in the bubbles. You do know that naked feet are even sexier, don't you? ;)
Such a charmer! You will have all the ladies following you around if you don't watch it. I like my feet and I like to pamper them. There is nothing nastier than seeing a woman with funky feet. ;)

“I gots muh toofs in”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6503 Feb 11, 2013
I just be in the corner booth sipping some shine.

Since: Sep 12

Reading, Pennsylvania

#6505 Feb 19, 2013
Good grief, has Prohibition come back? What's happened to this bar! Where's all the patrons?

“Life is to be Enjoyed”

Since: Apr 12

*Cloud Nine*

#6506 Feb 21, 2013
Maybe it's time to start anew .

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6507 Feb 21, 2013
I leave and see once again this bar has gone to hell in a hand basket!

Holy Jeezus Maverick, do I have to do everything for you? Look at this place! Did you take a dump over there in the corner again? Why do you do that?

My GOD son, I'm not always going to be there to carry you through life! Get this sh.thole cleaned by tomorrow night! I'm having guest over and it better be spotless!

lol

“Life is to be Enjoyed”

Since: Apr 12

*Cloud Nine*

#6509 Feb 23, 2013
Not only was that rude Huntington Guy but nasty too.

-Little-Lamb-

“Winning Is The Best”

Since: Dec 11

Revenge! Lol :0)

#6510 Mar 22, 2013
'ello 'ello 'ello all you marvelous people's !!!

-Little-Lamb-

“Winning Is The Best”

Since: Dec 11

Revenge! Lol :0)

#6511 Mar 22, 2013
Posted twice....ain't that nice?! Lol :)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6512 Mar 22, 2013
-Little-Lamb- wrote:
Posted twice....ain't that nice?! Lol :)
Hey girl where you been?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Antioch Ghetto hell yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... (Jun '06) 11 hr Stophate 1,144
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) 20 hr Temper 343
I didnt know it was a crime to sit in a parked car (Apr '09) Sat Noneya 61
News Oakley man wanted in Byron shooting arrested by... Sep 22 Jamie 1
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) Sep 16 Princess Hey 5,006
News Defense says Antioch murder defendant acted in ... Sep 15 James 1
News AIDS Experience Comes to Northern California (Feb '08) Sep 14 TBone 19

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages