Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#6014 Nov 27, 2012
aww wrote:
<quoted text>
Jem must have the deed to this place.
Aww I think you might be right. If she don't, I bet she does by morning...

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6015 Nov 27, 2012
aww wrote:
<quoted text>
Jem must have the deed to this place.
Have no deed but don't usually post where I am not wanted and don't understand why this person would come to Paintsville to post where she is not wanted. She talks about people stalking her but she is the stalker.

Location hidden

#6016 Nov 27, 2012
And she threatens to take people to court for harassment. Why Topix doesn't KEEP her banned after they banned her, I can not understand. I am sure they don't want legal issues.

Location hidden

#6017 Nov 27, 2012
Don't grey box me or use your socks. I have none and I don't. Just use your profile if you have something to say.

Location hidden

#6018 Nov 27, 2012
Pepper_126 wrote:
Hey ladies. Boy do I got something to tell.
;)
What is it, Pepper?

Location hidden

#6019 Nov 27, 2012
Pepper_126 wrote:
;)
What is it Pepper?

-Little-Lamb-

“Winning Is The Best”

Since: Dec 11

Revenge! Lol :0)

#6020 Nov 27, 2012
Come on Pepper, Tell us all a good story!!

-Little-Lamb-

“Winning Is The Best”

Since: Dec 11

Revenge! Lol :0)

#6021 Nov 27, 2012
Awww come on Pepper! Spill it! I double dirty dog dare ya! Lol :O)

Pepper_126

#6022 Nov 28, 2012
-Little-Lamb- wrote:
I said Ladies not limpy. Go back to your corner.
Sorry No Profile

United States

#6023 Nov 28, 2012
Jem1957 wrote:
Don't grey box me or use your socks. I have none and I don't. Just use your profile if you have something to say.
Never had one and until topix changes to keep people from being able to use different socks will never have one. Little word to the wise if you don't know something for sure yourselve its better not to be saying anything about it. That being said several people have spread lies on topix concerning certain people and yes Attorney's, and law enforcement being spoken to. I predict that if this keeps on there is going to be several Lawsuits filed and i myself hope that people stop falling into their negativity so as not to risk being brought into this mess. If you a person who only stay on one site or two then there is alot about this case you have no clue about. Ignorance is not a defense in court though. Any Attorney will tell you that. With this being said i will leave you. Hope you have a good day and don't let others drag you into negative ways.
Confused

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#6024 Nov 28, 2012
Jem1957 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have no deed but don't usually post where I am not wanted and don't understand why this person would come to Paintsville to post where she is not wanted. She talks about people stalking her but she is the stalker.
I thought this was the Livermore Ca thread? One of us has gears slipping.
LOL

United States

#6025 Nov 28, 2012
-Little-Lamb- wrote:
Come on Pepper, Tell us all a good story!!
Now little lamb just let Pepper get her feet out of her mouth and go back to Ripley. LOL

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6026 Nov 28, 2012
I use to not post where I wasn't welome, but.. I found out a few posters, try to run ya off no matter where you go, so now I just post when I get ready.
Morning, Dixie, Jem, Misty,Pepper, and LL. Top of the day friends and foes. I'm not staying.
Just dropped by to see what condition, my condition was in. Have yourselves a good one

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#6027 Nov 28, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>*points and laughs*
LMAO!
Tom is very protective when he falls for someone lol.

Pepper_126

#6028 Nov 28, 2012
SUG here wrote:
I use to not post where I wasn't welome, but.. I found out a few posters, try to run ya off no matter where you go, so now I just post when I get ready.
Morning, Dixie, Jem, Misty,Pepper, and LL. Top of the day friends and foes. I'm not staying.
Just dropped by to see what condition, my condition was in. Have yourselves a good one
Hey Sug. Kenny Rogers and The First Edition.
We are always looking to have fun. From time to time we do have to come together and pray for those less blessed.
Topix friends are too Blessed to be Stressed.
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#6029 Nov 28, 2012
Pepper_126 wrote:
;)
you promised you'd be discreet if i gave ya a glimpse of the big one=)
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#6030 Nov 28, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom is very protective when he falls for someone lol.
but all your BEGGING and all your STALKING and LYERMOUTHING about TOM PAPPAS has got ya ZILCH!
LMAO at satan the PEDO
Cowboy

Georgetown, KY

#6031 Nov 28, 2012
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you? Why can't you just leave my name out of your posts? I have no bunch. I post with no one. No one posts with me. Get it through your thick skull. Then find a way to get me out of your mind! I don't want to see posts from you mentioning me anymore. I have not been posting vulgarities about or to you but I can start if you would like! If you are so happy and have a new fck partner get at it and maybe just maybe they can get me off your mind but as I'm seeing so far it hasn't worked for you yet! Got it?
I do need to shut my big mouth, only coming down to the bottom feeders level, my bad.
Just wanted to clear some things up, that's all.. Gonna take your advice Now Lily, like I did recently.
I'll dig in to R L real hard and maybe I will not have the urge to respond to all this foolishness.
Happy Holidays to you..........C B
Cowboy

Georgetown, KY

#6032 Nov 28, 2012
Misty Fitch wrote:
Jem, are we still gonna have that drink? May as well since we are here.
Hey Misty and Jem, long way from hone aren't ya?(Me too) lol... Let me buy you and Jem whatever
You girls drink, and we will play the jukebox...
Cowboy

Georgetown, KY

#6033 Nov 28, 2012
-Little-Lamb- wrote:
Easy Lambie, you just might go POOF!! Like Ewe did, lmao

Merry Xmas!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man found shot dead near field in Antioch Fri clayton bigsby 3
Antioch ca Fri clayton bigsby 2
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Fri Princess Hey 4,902
Empire Mine Road (Jan '12) Dec 7 Jason Higgins 13
The Asian invasion (Oct '12) Dec 7 JayWhy 57
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Dec 4 Parker 357
Cat Bratt is a dog! Dec 3 Fluff 1

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages