BONDSMAN

Bruno, WV

#1 Jan 25, 2013
THE STATE PIGS HAULED MY FRIEND TO JAIL AND BEAT HIM UP FOR CARRING ROBITUSSIN IN BRENTON. THEN THEY BROUGHT HIM BACK TO BRENTON AND KICKED HIM OUT OF THE CAR. NO WONDER THAT THE STATE PIGS CANT CATCH ANYBODY, WITH ATTITUDES LIKE THAT TOWARDS PEOPLE OF THE COMMUNITY THEY WILL NEVER GET ANY HELP WILLINGLY, THEY TURNED EVERYBODY AGINST THEM AND EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR. I KNOW MY HISTORY AND THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE WV STATE PIGS AND THE SS HITLERS BUNCH IS THAT THEY SPOKE GERMAN AND THESE SPEAK ENGLISH. THE BEST THING THAT THE STATE PIGS CAN DI IS STAY AWAY FROM BRENTON BECAUSE IF PEOPLE DIDN'T WANT TO COMMIT CRIME BEFORE THEY GOT THERE, THEY WILL SURE AS HELL WANT TO BREAK THE LAW AFTER ONE RUN IN WITH THEM AND IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE. THEIR EXCUSE FOR BEING THERE IS TO STOP CRIME. HOW DO YOU STOP CRIME WHEN YOU ARE THE ARCH CRIMINAL. GO BACK TO WHERE EVER YOU CAME FROM AND WRITE SEATBELT TICKETS AND BEAT UP KIDS AND TAKE THEIR CIGARETES LIKE YOU WERE DOING BEFORE YOU CAME HERE. THE MAN HAD THE FLU THAT IS WHY HE HAD THAT MED AND IF YOU CLAIM HE HAD NARCOTICS YOU PLANTED THEM, BACK IN THE 90'S YOU GOT BUSTED FOR THAT AND FALSIFING EVIDENCE AND HSTORY REPEATS IT'S SELF. GET OUT STATE PIG! THE BONDSMAN

“I am just me!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 16, 2013
BONDSMAN wrote:
THE STATE PIGS HAULED MY FRIEND TO JAIL AND BEAT HIM UP FOR CARRING ROBITUSSIN IN BRENTON. THEN THEY BROUGHT HIM BACK TO BRENTON AND KICKED HIM OUT OF THE CAR. NO WONDER THAT THE STATE PIGS CANT CATCH ANYBODY, WITH ATTITUDES LIKE THAT TOWARDS PEOPLE OF THE COMMUNITY THEY WILL NEVER GET ANY HELP WILLINGLY, THEY TURNED EVERYBODY AGINST THEM AND EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR. I KNOW MY HISTORY AND THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE WV STATE PIGS AND THE SS HITLERS BUNCH IS THAT THEY SPOKE GERMAN AND THESE SPEAK ENGLISH. THE BEST THING THAT THE STATE PIGS CAN DI IS STAY AWAY FROM BRENTON BECAUSE IF PEOPLE DIDN'T WANT TO COMMIT CRIME BEFORE THEY GOT THERE, THEY WILL SURE AS HELL WANT TO BREAK THE LAW AFTER ONE RUN IN WITH THEM AND IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE. THEIR EXCUSE FOR BEING THERE IS TO STOP CRIME. HOW DO YOU STOP CRIME WHEN YOU ARE THE ARCH CRIMINAL. GO BACK TO WHERE EVER YOU CAME FROM AND WRITE SEATBELT TICKETS AND BEAT UP KIDS AND TAKE THEIR CIGARETES LIKE YOU WERE DOING BEFORE YOU CAME HERE. THE MAN HAD THE FLU THAT IS WHY HE HAD THAT MED AND IF YOU CLAIM HE HAD NARCOTICS YOU PLANTED THEM, BACK IN THE 90'S YOU GOT BUSTED FOR THAT AND FALSIFING EVIDENCE AND HSTORY REPEATS IT'S SELF. GET OUT STATE PIG! THE BONDSMAN
Maybe they thought he had a liquid narcotic in a cold medicine bottle. I am sure it happens. Is your friend known for drugs? I am sure there is more to this story then maybe even you know. Was your friend resisting arrest? Not that I think the police are always innocent just saying. There are usually 3 sides to every story. His side, their side, then the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
****Donald Trump Slams Obama**** (Jan '11) 2 hr janeebee 10
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 2 hr -Glinda- 6,152
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,480
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 8 hr purplelady1040 37,133
Southside football Wed Hurry up basketba... 1
Trump: The People's Candidate (Apr '11) Wed Not Earl 18
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) Wed purplelady1040 33,984

Brenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance