Jamie

Pineville, WV

#21 Mar 6, 2012
Kathy wrote:
I was just readin this thread and my husband stops there almost everyday on his way to work
are they still hookers there?
and yes i am a worried wife so please let me no
thanks
Kathy
YES! They will never get rid of them because the law doesn't do anything about them. It's make me sick seeing them standing down there. They don't are if you are married or not they are just looking for that next hit..
friend

Charleston, WV

#22 Mar 7, 2012
I go into Brenton EZ Stop alot. There is people whom shopping there. But they do NOT allow for people to hang out there. For the prices. It is the same as Goodson's in Oceana. Gas Price also the same at Oceana and Pineville. The food is good and they cater. I think people need to quit trying to put down this store. IT is GREAT for our community.
Kathy

Chapmanville, WV

#23 Mar 7, 2012
I was not putting down the store, I was just concerned. I have only been married 3 years and we have had 2 many problems already, so it would just take something like that for me to leave for good. I don't have children now because i'm still in school going for my masters but I don't need a life time of heartbroke.

thanks for responding to my question but if anyone sees a gray truck pick up any of these girls please post. the last thing I need is some STD.

his name starts with a J and he is 29.

Thank You

Kathy
heather

Pineville, WV

#24 Mar 21, 2012
really wrote:
DUH!!! tina, dottie ect,, and trust me , men go with them, I can't believe it myself. I don't care if you ain't getting crap at home, WHY would you do them? evereybody gives it away. why pay trash. And honey they stay busy.
Dottie is hardly ever in brenton anymore why talk about her on here
lol

Gilbert, WV

#25 Mar 24, 2012
if i didnt have no more trust in my man i would just leave him sounds like you lack security
knows for sure

Gilbert, WV

#26 May 22, 2012
By reading your comments You can tell you dont know anything about who hooks in brenton. Tina yes
but dottie hasent been around in forever
Prego

Hillsboro, WV

#27 Jun 20, 2012
Just a new place for people to sell and deal...that's all really...
oops

Proctorville, OH

#28 Jun 20, 2012
maybe you don't reconize her anymore cause she is still there pretty often at nitetime mostly.
been there

Proctorville, OH

#29 Jun 20, 2012
No she never did do that stuff like the others She hangs out with em but she dont hook at all
LOL

Verner, WV

#30 Jun 21, 2012
what a laugh she hooks like the rest and as big as druggie as the rest get real
been there

Proctorville, OH

#31 Jun 21, 2012
She deal and buys, but she does not hook. Get your facts straight.
yummy

Proctorville, OH

#32 Jun 22, 2012
what is the specials today?
heather

Pineville, WV

#33 Jun 22, 2012
why sit on here and talk about dottie...why hide behind your computer where she doesn't know who u r....come to her face and talk shit or are u scared she'll whoop you.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#34 Jul 24, 2012
Kathy wrote:
I was just readin this thread and my husband stops there almost everyday on his way to work
are they still hookers there?
and yes i am a worried wife so please let me no
thanks
Kathy
If you do your homework you won't have to worry. A good nobbin now and then wouldn't hurt.
Red Hot Rider

Northfork, WV

#35 Jul 25, 2012
Heard there was another store opening up on route 97 near Coal Mountain road. Anyone know where it might be?
lol

Gilbert, WV

#36 Jul 27, 2012
Dotie never sold hert pu**y because she isnt as good as the other girls but she tryed real hard what man would want a man or she thank she is with hep nasty pill skank
Ted

Charlottesville, VA

#37 Jul 29, 2012
I just ate breakfast there and the food was good. The people that are complaining probably have no taste because of past drug use.
Ted

Charlottesville, VA

#38 Jul 29, 2012
lol wrote:
Dotie never sold hert pu**y because she isnt as good as the other girls but she tryed real hard what man would want a man or she thank she is with hep nasty pill skank
Dottie is now engaged to a guy working 5 days a wek and has a new pickup. Must not be too bad a pu**y.
lol

Gilbert, WV

#39 Jul 29, 2012
how can she have a guy she is lizzie 100% she will tell you that she is this is some funny shit hep pill head
ummm

Welch, WV

#40 Jul 31, 2012
dottie doesn't hang out in Brenton very often at all anymore. I live here, I know. And she is Bi, if she wasn't, explain the children? And yes, she is with a man now, has been for a few years. As for the hookers in Brenton, yes, they are still here and Brenton EZ Stop isn't going to drive them out. I've heard that out of all their mouths.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr purplelady1040 44,153
Drug Free Workplaces 11 hr say no to drugs 2
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 5,198
Squatters Rights in WV (Oct '07) 14 hr Hattie 30
Federal investigation unit set up to investigat... 16 hr Reup 183
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) Fri Princess Hey 7,673

Brenton Jobs

Personal Finance

Brenton Mortgages