First Prev
of 3
Next Last
H L E

Welch, WV

#1 Sep 5, 2011
Will do good if they can keep the hookers and the druggies away. We need someone to give Pizzamingo a run for there money, maybe they might lower there prices. I will be glad to be able to get gas and not have to go to Pineville or Oceana. They need to becareful who they work there.I have seen them dealing their drugs in the parking lot.
So sad

Princeton, WV

#2 Sep 6, 2011
Man, you people dont even give people a chance!
HLE

Welch, WV

#3 Sep 8, 2011
The hookers and the drug dealer and the druggies were in the parking lot yesterday
glad for brenton

Oceana, WV

#4 Sep 8, 2011
You must say that this is a good thing for Brenton. You have to give them a chance. The store is nice and clean. The kitchen is clean and the employees are friendly. The food is awesome. For the person who is talking about the drug deal. I have stopped there several times and have never seen anything but friendly employees and clean place. Thank You to the owners for putting the store in Brenton. I am so glad that we have a place to get gas and food at a good price.
A proud custom

Cyclone, WV

#5 Sep 8, 2011
I think it will do good it is a nice and clean friendly place the cashiers are very nice the little short cashier on morning shift is very nice and friendly but always was when she worked at dg I'm glad they have her down there hopeful they keep Her On the earlier shift .
you are proud of them

Oceana, WV

#6 Sep 8, 2011
HLE wrote:
The hookers and the drug dealer and the druggies were in the parking lot yesterday
They say drugs are in every family around here So The hookers and the drug dealer and the druggies that were there are most likely members of your family and you are just bragging about them
HLE

Welch, WV

#7 Sep 8, 2011
You are wrong again, I'am glad to see something come to Brenton, maybe we can have somewhere to go that has good food.We need more places to come to our little community.
Anonymous

Welch, WV

#8 Sep 9, 2011
There breakfast isn't that good my bacon was still raw and the biscuit was not good at all maybe they need to get the 2 women that did the breafast for danny webb to start cooking for them.Now that was a good biscuit.Lisa was the best cook.
full of it

Oceana, WV

#9 Sep 10, 2011
i eat there every morning i guess yours is the only bad biscuit my food was great
what

Oceana, WV

#10 Sep 25, 2011
yea right
need a job

Northfork, WV

#11 Oct 5, 2011
Who is running the store and who is working there? I need to apply for a job...
GLOVER RESIDENT

Welch, WV

#12 Oct 6, 2011
all i can say is i wish that old man Jake Miller would stay the hell out of glover.i mean give the rest of us a chance at the comptons
Duh

Welch, WV

#13 Oct 8, 2011
they are druggies and hookers everywhere now and they have the same right to be in the store as you do, so SHUT UP! it doesnt matter who they are making money off of as long as they are making money and can keep the store open! Brenton REALLY needed a gas station and now we got one, HOPEFULLY it will Stay OPEN!
greatthing

Welch, WV

#14 Oct 28, 2011
this place rocks great food great service without the extra hookers and the spread of drugs. i like a bit of mayonaise not a spread of rumors. come on brenton back this store up. nick will surely drop his prices now or go under... well done dpctor you made a change and created jobs... honored.
greatthing

Welch, WV

#15 Oct 28, 2011
Duh wrote:
they are druggies and hookers everywhere now and they have the same right to be in the store as you do, so SHUT UP! it doesnt matter who they are making money off of as long as they are making money and can keep the store open! Brenton REALLY needed a gas station and now we got one, HOPEFULLY it will Stay OPEN!
agreed this is nice place . and now we dont have togo to pineville for gas or to oceana. plus its created jobs for people i think its wonderful
noone cares

Ravencliff, WV

#16 Dec 26, 2011
H L E wrote:
Will do good if they can keep the hookers and the druggies away. We need someone to give Pizzamingo a run for there money, maybe they might lower there prices. I will be glad to be able to get gas and not have to go to Pineville or Oceana. They need to becareful who they work there.I have seen them dealing their drugs in the parking lot.
true they need to keep them away and it will all go good
Joyce

Pineville, WV

#17 Feb 23, 2012
Don't get me wrong the is nice but the prices are outrageous. They are higher as some of the grocery stores in the county. I bought a box of baggies there and had to give almost 3.00 dollars for them .Way to high...
Joyce

Pineville, WV

#18 Feb 23, 2012
Sorry what I meant a nice store.
Kathy

Chapmanville, WV

#19 Mar 3, 2012
I was just readin this thread and my husband stops there almost everyday on his way to work

are they still hookers there?

and yes i am a worried wife so please let me no

thanks
Kathy
really

Oceana, WV

#20 Mar 4, 2012
DUH!!! tina, dottie ect,, and trust me , men go with them, I can't believe it myself. I don't care if you ain't getting crap at home, WHY would you do them? evereybody gives it away. why pay trash. And honey they stay busy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 1 hr River Tam 24,142
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 5 hr Eternal truth 40,984
lonely guy seeking male companion 9 hr john 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr The real_trainstop 4,316
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 10 hr -Papa-Smurf- 2,801
Word assocation (Sep '07) 10 hr -Papa-Smurf- 17,952
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 10 hr -Papa-Smurf- 7,216

Brenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance