Is this true?
True

Pineville, WV

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Yes it's true.
david

Brenton, WV

#5 Feb 22, 2013
When everyone seen this, they were all hoping it was Kevin Blevins or Paul Compton , those pillhead scum bags .
nothing but trouble

Northfork, WV

#6 Feb 23, 2013
she did nothing but cause trouble online and off. God don;t like ugly , seen she was not gonna change and sent her to the lake of fire. wonder how she likes that burn now.....
friend

Pineville, WV

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Nothing but trouble.....did u know Gail CLine???
well she has 2 kids left here to mourn her death, a mother and father a brother....but her children DOES NOT NEED TO GET ON HERE AND READ PPL'S THOUGHTS SUCH AS YOUR'S....DIDN'T YOUR MOMMA EVER TEACH YOU IF U HAVEN'T NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN KEEP YOUR FAT ASS MOUTH CLOSED....PPL NEED TO LEARN TO BE MORE CONSIDERATE OF HER FAMILY B/C NO MATTER WHAT WE MAY HAVE SEEN GAIL FOR HER MOM KIDS DAD AND BROTHER HER FRIENDS SEEN HER AS THIS AMAZING PERSON. AND THEY LOVED HER! AND BESIDES GAIL DIDN'T OD THEY ARE UNSURE OF DEATHG
tammy

Fort White, FL

#8 Feb 23, 2013
I am so sorry to hear that she has passed, but I really like her and she was always good to me. I know she had problems and did things we may not agree on but she was still a good person and I will deeply miss her and may GOD be with her and her family If anyone reads the bible anymore the bible teaches us not TO JUSDGE OUR NEIGHBORS. FOR WE ALL HAVE SINNED. Anyone who got to know gail she was a beautiful person and she would do anything for you. Gail may you RIP always in my heart and mind.
unknown

Pineville, WV

#9 Feb 23, 2013
i do not feel sorry for her if she overdosed. however i do feel sorry for her babies considering what they have to go through. She chose drugs over her kids. What kind of mom is that.. you are right that isn't a MOM!
I KNEW HER

Northfork, WV

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Nothing but trouble is right. Her kids already knew what type of mother she was. She was in and outta jail dumping her kids on her mother who cant raise them either. She caused trouble online and off line all the time. She did overdose they found her slumped over the toilet. She had a bad addiction and even though she was trying to get clean she was still tempted. She choose those drugs over her kids . She choose to dump those kids off with her filthy mother and another drug craze brother and sit in jail for the crimes she did. I do not feel sorry for her at all. I do how ever feel for the kids having to be raised like that and dhhr really needs to come in and take them away from the crazy bunch and give them a better life . If not they wont amount to anything. Just like their mother
popcorn

Oceana, WV

#11 Feb 25, 2013
A nother OD huff creek Ievi lester I thought a lot about him a good boy552
Daverenova

Blacksburg, VA

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Addiction just wrecks any family be it pills, other drugs or liquor. Seen a few episodes up close and personal in my own family a terrible condition no doubt about it.However at one time in their life I gurantee they were just normal people, as those that was my family.Don't know why it happens to some and not others in the same family, doctors have no answer just theories. Hate to read or hear that anybody OD's and dies.The answer to why people have an addiction problem is unkown but it exists.They must live a life of hell when they are alive worrying about nothing not theirselves, family children or other peoples material items.Maybe if they OD they finally will unrestand theirselves and answer why they did as they have while alive.Bad situation for the family and community, it hurts all involved.Just a thought, I am not throwing the first stone at any person, at times yes I couldTo all have a great day.
Sam

Hanover, WV

#13 Feb 27, 2013
So many OD'S. It makes me wonder, don't these drug addicts have anyone that loves them? If it's your mom, dad, brother, sister anyone you care about, LOCK them in an empty room and give them food, water a bed and a pot to do their business in and keep them locked up until they are clean. Yes it does sound cruel, but you have to admit it beats DEAD all to hell! STOP THEM...PUT THEM IN JAIL, DO SOMETHING they won't do it alone. IF YOU CARE..??

“I am just me!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Feb 28, 2013
Sam wrote:
So many OD'S. It makes me wonder, don't these drug addicts have anyone that loves them? If it's your mom, dad, brother, sister anyone you care about, LOCK them in an empty room and give them food, water a bed and a pot to do their business in and keep them locked up until they are clean. Yes it does sound cruel, but you have to admit it beats DEAD all to hell! STOP THEM...PUT THEM IN JAIL, DO SOMETHING they won't do it alone. IF YOU CARE..??
This is much easier said then done. If you try this, then you will be the one in jail not the one addicted. Jail does not help, they may survive while in jail, but what then? Jail does not help. Sometimes it can even make it worse. As for getting them help in a treatment facility they have to want it. Most do not want help, or will not admit they have a problem. And also the fact of the matter is getting someone help without insurance. Good luck with that. As for keeping them locked up until they are clean, what will that do? Once back on the street they will get and do what they want. Just because the drugs are out of their system and no apparent withdraw systems are apparent does not mean the urge is still not there. They will use again. Unless they themselves are wanting to stop and determined to make it happen.

“I am just me!”

Location hidden

#15 Feb 28, 2013
AND JUST A FYI. I am just commenting on Sam's post. I am not commenting if I believe Gail died of a over dose or not. This is sad, I seen her in Oceana a while back. She seemed to be looking better, healthier.

“I am just me!”

Location hidden

#16 Feb 28, 2013
Sam wrote:
Another thing. Yes most addicts do have someone that loves them. In a way that can be part of the problem because family can enable a addict. Not intentionally but it does happen. They over look the excuses on why they are broke or needing money. Give them money for their addiction and ignore what others tell them. We can give everyone else all the advice in the world. Until it is your family member, then the advice does not come so easily. However I do think that family members of addicts should have more say over their treatment. They should be able to file mental hygiene warrants the way it use to be. I know that the reason it is so difficult to be able to file one now, is because of so many people lying about another. Just to get back at them for something ignorant most of the time. If they would actually investigate a issue instead of denying it, things would work out much better in the end. Any other advice for family members with addicts, or treatment plan options? Other then the ones mentioned above? I am not giving you a hard time because in a way I agree with you. Those suggestions will not work. Legally or otherwise.
Sam

Hanover, WV

#17 Mar 1, 2013
Take Pride in History wrote:
<quoted text> Another thing. Yes most addicts do have someone that loves them. In a way that can be part of the problem because family can enable a addict. Not intentionally but it does happen. They over look the excuses on why they are broke or needing money. Give them money for their addiction and ignore what others tell them. We can give everyone else all the advice in the world. Until it is your family member, then the advice does not come so easily. However I do think that family members of addicts should have more say over their treatment. They should be able to file mental hygiene warrants the way it use to be. I know that the reason it is so difficult to be able to file one now, is because of so many people lying about another. Just to get back at them for something ignorant most of the time. If they would actually investigate a issue instead of denying it, things would work out much better in the end. Any other advice for family members with addicts, or treatment plan options? Other then the ones mentioned above? I am not giving you a hard time because in a way I agree with you. Those suggestions will not work. Legally or otherwise.
Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate the insight you have given me. I agree family members should have the authority to have a loved one put into some kind of treatment center for a minimum of six months. Maybe then they would have a chance, notice I said maybe. when you see a loved one getting ready to shoot themselves you do all you can to stop them....drugs destroy a person also, but first it robs them of their dignity then slowly they die. Such a waste...don't tip toe around your loved ones, tell them loudly, you're on drugs, they will kill you, I love you, please let me help you stop. If it works, just once, it will be worth it. It makes me sad to see all the young people in the obituaries. But now I have a better understanding, I believe you may have someone in your life that is on drugs, I can feel your desperation and frustration. May God give you strength to fight all the battles that come your way. You seem like a good and wise person. God Bless

“I am just me!”

Location hidden

#18 Mar 2, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate the insight you have given me. I agree family members should have the authority to have a loved one put into some kind of treatment center for a minimum of six months. Maybe then they would have a chance, notice I said maybe. when you see a loved one getting ready to shoot themselves you do all you can to stop them....drugs destroy a person also, but first it robs them of their dignity then slowly they die. Such a waste...don't tip toe around your loved ones, tell them loudly, you're on drugs, they will kill you, I love you, please let me help you stop. If it works, just once, it will be worth it. It makes me sad to see all the young people in the obituaries. But now I have a better understanding, I believe you may have someone in your life that is on drugs, I can feel your desperation and frustration. May God give you strength to fight all the battles that come your way. You seem like a good and wise person. God Bless
Your very welcome and yes I have had a loved one addicted to drugs. And still do have a few. I wrote this poem for one of them. She says it could not be closer to the truth.

Feeling as though I am bound in chains,
I struggle to get free will my life ever change..
Feeling pressured and unsure all the time,
What if someone could see into my life what would they find.....
Me fighting the demons way deep in my soul,
Constantly trying to take complete control...
I turn to the left they pull to the right,
I have a bad feeling I am losing this fight...
I desperately want out I want to get free,
but the demons keep saying You know you need me...
Your nothing without me this is what they say,
I live with this haunting each and everyday....
Your family and friends have given up on you,
I'll always be here my word is true...
You now have no job and no self respect,
You chose me over everything or did you forget.....
I tell them I did not choose this life that I have,
It chose me when I lost the innocence I once had....
the demons just laugh and continue to roar,
that's when I got up the courage and cried out to the lord....
I say lord I know that I have made mistakes,
But I ask that you help me with your amazing grace....
the demons have got me and wont let me go,
I'll try to do better I want you to know.....
I opened my eyes to the most beautiful sight,
For the first time in a while my future looked bright....
the demons laughter did finally fade,
I became a new person on that wonderful day....
Everyday can be a struggle without a doubt,
but I know I have a future and what it is about...
With god by your side you'll never have to look back,
Because believing and faith in him and in yourself is where it is at.

I think this may be what addiction would feel like. Just my opinion.
FYI

Pineville, WV

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Heard through some mutual friends that her mother and sister found her in the bathroom. The mother instead of calling the police then and ambulance to try to save her went and took her other daughter to school, then took Gail's kids to school and then came back home to call 9 1 1. What kinda mother does that!!!!!!!! She knew Gail had a shit load of drug money somewhere and now they cant find it . I think the mother needs to be arrested for this . Those kids should be put in foster care and gave a good life. They are all crazier than a loon

“I am just me!”

Location hidden

#20 Mar 5, 2013
FYI wrote:
Heard through some mutual friends that her mother and sister found her in the bathroom. The mother instead of calling the police then and ambulance to try to save her went and took her other daughter to school, then took Gail's kids to school and then came back home to call 9 1 1. What kinda mother does that!!!!!!!! She knew Gail had a shit load of drug money somewhere and now they cant find it . I think the mother needs to be arrested for this . Those kids should be put in foster care and gave a good life. They are all crazier than a loon
A person can hear anything, it does not make it true. It does not even stand up in the court of law so to speak. I do not know Gail's mother, I never really knew Gail either. I do think that if Gail's children are not being properly cared for then CPS needs to get involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 58 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,931
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr purplelady1040 25,963
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 2 hr purplelady1040 21,268
Corrupt County Officials 4 hr Gary Coaldigger 6
Word assocation (Sep '07) 4 hr Theo 16,074
3 word story (Jul '11) 5 hr Theo 1,523
A to Z of Television Shows (May '13) 8 hr texas pete 815
Brenton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web