Review: A Bug In A Rug Daycare

Review: A Bug In A Rug Daycare

Posted in the Bremerton Forum

unreliable

Bremerton, WA

#1 Jan 23, 2010
need care for an infant in Aug for less than 5hrs a wk. I spoke w/Sue owner a couple of wks ago. We set up a mting at her daycare for today @4:30pm because I work in same town @6pm. Mapquest directions were incorrect. I called her hm. She was not there. DH gave me directions and Sue's cell#. I called her. She said she thought I was to be at her hm at 11:30am and since I was a no show she filled my spot. REALLY? It was very clear when making appointment I would come in eve prior to my wk not in the afternoon! Very disappointed as she sounded very nice and on the ball when spoke w/her. I am glad I know this now and would never trust her w/my child!........not a way to run a business!
Ethans Momma

Auburn, WA

#2 May 16, 2010
I don't think I could have chosen a better daycare for my son. Sue was the most amazing person with him and he would actually ask to go to her house even on my days off. If you ever are looking for an amazing daycare where your child will love going CALL HER!
Hannahs Mom

Port Orchard, WA

#3 May 25, 2010
I know I made the right choice when I took my 18 month daughter to Susan. Hannah is now 4 and doing great. She loves going to her Sue's house.
Hannah comes home everyday happy clean, well feed and with so much to talk about. I love seeing her so happy. Plus Sue's Preschool is great
Hannah knows her letters,numbers,reads,writes,y ou name it my little girl can do it..........
Sue we love you Keep up the good work..
One Happy MOMMY

Port Orchard, WA

#4 Aug 5, 2012
I just want to say Auntie Sue is GREAT! I have had my kids with her for 2 years and now we have another one on the way... She is the sweetest lady, she treats the kids like they were her's yes she loves them and all the kids love her. No way would I have went back to work if we did not find her on craigslist. I can't say enough about her. please call me I would be happy to tell you about her.
One Happy MOMMY

Port Orchard, WA

#5 Aug 31, 2012
I meet Sue at a yard sale. She was playing with my daughter while I was looking around lol I thought it was her sale. come to find out she was looking like me for new toys for her daycare. My daughter just loved her. We have been thinking about changing daycare's but did not have the energy to find another one. Well God found her for us. It was a match made in heaven. We are still with her after a year.

Sue will do anything to help you out from staying open late... Poor girl I've done it to her a few times. She also will keep the kids so we can have date nights or on weekends... I love this because my daughter don't have a bunch of different people watching her.
I hope I helped you just a little. I know how hard it is to find a loving person to watch your little one. All I can say is give her a call.
A Happy mommy

Port Orchard, WA

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Maybe when you were late Susie choose right then she did not want a parent like you in here childcare. Can't be ontime to meet. We all know parents like you that will be late to pick up your child at the end of the night.
unreliable wrote:
need care for an infant in Aug for less than 5hrs a wk. I spoke w/Sue owner a couple of wks ago. We set up a mting at her daycare for today @4:30pm because I work in same town @6pm. Mapquest directions were incorrect. I called her hm. She was not there. DH gave me directions and Sue's cell#. I called her. She said she thought I was to be at her hm at 11:30am and since I was a no show she filled my spot. REALLY? It was very clear when making appointment I would come in eve prior to my wk not in the afternoon! Very disappointed as she sounded very nice and on the ball when spoke w/her. I am glad I know this now and would never trust her w/my child!........not a way to run a business!
funny

Bardstown, KY

#7 Dec 11, 2012
funny
Sara momma

Port Orchard, WA

#8 Jan 15, 2014
Hello fellow parents I know this is hard looking for Childcare. Me and my husband started looking 3 months before we needed care, thankful we did Sue had a waiting list because she is wonderful with the kids. I want to add she don't take your whole paycheck every week. She spends so much on our kids taking them to the zoo, music house. She never asks for a dime she always says she's got it. She is picky on the family's she takes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women who rock May 19 Anonomously 1
News Got a plan for your Halloween costume yet? (Oct '13) May 12 Private Emotion 27
Looking to breed male doberman Apr '15 hmpff 2
What's wrong with the Silverdale Beach Hotel? (Sep '14) Apr '15 Megan T 6
Looking for Michelle Amos Lamb "Mitch" (Apr '13) Apr '15 Anonymous 3
I need a girlfriend Apr '15 Anonymous 2
News Kitsap County Jail inmate with drug history dies (Dec '13) Apr '15 Belle 7
More from around the web

Bremerton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]