Elton Ray Goodwin, 63

Elton Ray Goodwin, 63

There are 1 comment on the Kitsap Sun story from Nov 12, 2013, titled Elton Ray Goodwin, 63. In it, Kitsap Sun reports that:

Elton Ray Goodwin was born Sept. 18, 1950 in Independence, Mo., and passed away on Nov. 7, 2013 in Gig Harbor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kitsap Sun.

Ben Jacobs

Richland, WA

#1 Nov 12, 2013
What a great person, coach and friend. He was a real character and very competitive on the baseball field. He beat us (Richland)for the '96 state title at Cheney stadium. My players were thoroughly amused by his quips, quotes and antics on the field!--so much so that i think they lost some focus because of him. We finally beat him in 2002 at Cheney for third place. We sure had a lot of fun competing against each other. We both played in a lot of final fours and the day after our team would get back to Richland I would always get a call from Elton. We'd talk about everything from the tourney to hunting and fishing. Great energy, great enthusiasm, great guy....he will be sorely missed as a gaseball guy, and as a man. A true champion. May God bless!! Love ya, Elton!!, Jake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodent extermination Mar 17 weliveinthewoods 1
Luna's Tan Line (Mar '09) Feb 25 Pantieboy79 2
Married looking for side girl Feb 24 Pantieboy79 1
taboo (May '12) Feb 24 Pantieboy79 3
ILoveKickboxing Silverdale, WA (Jan '17) Feb '18 Alicia H 13
21 f looking to chat :) (Oct '15) Feb '18 Pantieboy79 3
Kinky girls Feb '18 Pantieboy79 1

Bremerton Jobs

Personal Finance

Bremerton Mortgages