New2You should be renamed Nazi2You

New2You should be renamed Nazi2You

Posted in the Bremerton Forum

Anonymous

Seattle, WA

#1 Nov 7, 2015
I was at the store New2You which is in Port Orchard, Bremerton.(11/7/2015, 5:00-5:30) Arriving in the store I saw that there was a confederate flag on display. I was mentioning if they could sell this flag to my daughter, one of the employees overheard me and he said "Yeah we can sell those no problem" I replied to the man " This flag represents a lot of hurtful things to people." At that point he smugly mentioned that there was also a confederate blanket if I would like it. I told him that this flag is rude, at this point he told me that my liberal views don't effect him. He also said "I'm not listening to you" . I told him "you already have." At this point he rudely said to leave the store. He told me he would call the police. When the police came they told me that I had to leave the store because the store has the right to refuse service to us and ask anybody to leave. The police officer instructed me that the store was giving me a no trespass warning to not enter the store anymore. I happen to be of Mexican descent I'm wondering if this is why I was kicked out as well.
Dan

Antioch, CA

#2 Dec 15, 2016
Anonymous wrote:
I was at the store New2You which is in Port Orchard, Bremerton.(11/7/2015, 5:00-5:30) Arriving in the store I saw that there was a confederate flag on display. I was mentioning if they could sell this flag to my daughter, one of the employees overheard me and he said "Yeah we can sell those no problem" I replied to the man " This flag represents a lot of hurtful things to people." At that point he smugly mentioned that there was also a confederate blanket if I would like it. I told him that this flag is rude, at this point he told me that my liberal views don't effect him. He also said "I'm not listening to you" . I told him "you already have." At this point he rudely said to leave the store. He told me he would call the police. When the police came they told me that I had to leave the store because the store has the right to refuse service to us and ask anybody to leave. The police officer instructed me that the store was giving me a no trespass warning to not enter the store anymore. I happen to be of Mexican descent I'm wondering if this is why I was kicked out as well.
It is history, we learn from history. we are all still slaves in some sort. Let the flag be a reminder to be nice to ethother, because it's all we got left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pierce County pair found guilty of assault, the... (Feb '06) Sep '18 shirinpulcino 13
Hot 18 + nude girl pics (May '12) Aug '18 Hfm 2
Review: A Bug In A Rug Daycare (Jan '10) Jul '18 Betty Brown 17
Group sex (Feb '12) Jun '18 Kwb 21
News Arc of Southwest Washington fires director Jun '18 Frank Wastradowski 1
Tina party Jun '18 Droggy38 2
Help us find Tia Marie Blair (Sep '16) Apr '18 Maria 3

Bremerton Jobs

Personal Finance

Bremerton Mortgages