“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#184 Feb 2, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
My recommendation is that you self-righteous pricks stop asserting that adult-child sexual abuse and intentional cover-up of the same are exclusive to the Catholic Church and/or exceed the negligence of the public schools or any other youth-oriented organization.
AND, what, specifically, do your recommend with regard to public schools?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#185 Feb 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
At least they come by it honestly. What's the Catholic's excuse?
Gawd you're certifiably insane. You wouldn't happen to support NAMBLA would you?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#186 Feb 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been paying attention if you think that I have ever asserted that any of the above are exclusive to the Catholic Church.
But, as regards both the Catholic Church AND the BSA, which was the topic here, it is disingenuous to condemn homosexuality and condone the sexual abuse of children. And in the case of BSA, barring homosexuals from membership has absolutely nothing to do with protecting children from sexual abuse.
Oh, I've been paying attention -- enough attention to notice that both the Catholic Church and the BSA share a root cause for the adult-child sex abuse crises they face: Homosexual behaviors.

FACT:

80% of the adult-child abuse in the Church was homosexual in nature; and
100% of the adult-child abuse in the BSA is homosexual in nature.

Location hidden

#187 Feb 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
AND, what, specifically, do your recommend with regard to public schools?
Common sense, and elimination of the NEA, AFT, state and local unions who protect the offenders.

Location hidden

#188 Feb 2, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for noticing...as you liars pretend that no comparable long-term pattern of abuse and cover-up exists in the public schools or any other organization.
And speaking of progress, you utterly fail to note that which has occurred within the Catholic Church.
I suppose one could say the public schools have made progress on the issue...though "hey now" is never short on teacher-student sex abuse headlines.
He has headlines because reports are being made, people being arrested, fired, losing licences, all that kind of stuff.

Location hidden

#189 Feb 2, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I've been paying attention -- enough attention to notice that both the Catholic Church and the BSA share a root cause for the adult-child sex abuse crises they face: Homosexual behaviors.
FACT:
80% of the adult-child abuse in the Church was homosexual in nature; and
100% of the adult-child abuse in the BSA is homosexual in nature.
Pretty hard to make reliable claims of percentages given the numbers of incidents that are never reported.

However, in the BSA, it certainly would trend far more heavily on the male-to-male side since it is largely an all male organization. Now, explain why they wouldn't allow that lesbian mom to continue to be her son's den mother.
Anonymous

Dublin, OH

#190 Feb 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been paying attention if you think that I have ever asserted that any of the above are exclusive to the Catholic Church.
But, as regards both the Catholic Church AND the BSA, which was the topic here, it is disingenuous to condemn homosexuality and condone the sexual abuse of children. And in the case of BSA, barring homosexuals from membership has absolutely nothing to do with protecting children from sexual abuse.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot condoned sexual abuse of children? No one, except in your mind. People, ignore this poster.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#191 Feb 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
He has headlines because reports are being made, people being arrested, fired, losing licences, all that kind of stuff.
And you have a problem with that? He's only pointing out the pervasiveness and true nature of the problem...

His style isn't one I care for, but he does point out a lot of truth.

Location hidden

#192 Feb 2, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense, and elimination of the NEA, AFT, state and local unions who protect the offenders.
How would you go about infusing "common sense" into public schools--or whoever else you believe it should be infused into?

Would you also advocate that we do away with defense attorneys, since they protect the rights of offenders of all kinds--including sexual predators?

And how do you arrive at concluding that after the fact protection of accused teachers is the root cause of the problem that you see?

Location hidden

#193 Feb 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you go about infusing "common sense" into public schools--or whoever else you believe it should be infused into?
Would you also advocate that we do away with defense attorneys, since they protect the rights of offenders of all kinds--including sexual predators?
And how do you arrive at concluding that after the fact protection of accused teachers is the root cause of the problem that you see?
1) Thank you for reminding me that "common sense" cannot be "infused" into rank leftists.

2) Good lord, woman. Unions aren't defense attorneys. Further, were you Catholic-bashers not demanding the immediate removal of those who protected the offending priests?

3) You obviously didn't read the articles I referenced, one of which referenced the extended periods by which a union can prolong the investigaton and removal of an offending teacher. Further, as a daily HuffPo follower, surely you can't have missed:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/28/arye...

For one year's work as a full-time music teacher in New York City more than a decade ago, Aryeh Eller has collected almost $1 million in salary from the city.

Eller, 46 years old, was removed from his post at Hillcrest High School in Queens in 1999 and confessed to numerous allegations that he sexually harassed female students, the New York Post reports.

But like dozens of other New York City "rubber room" cases, an independent arbitrator determined that Eller couldn't be fired because the city failed to inform the teacher of his rights. But the city's Department of Education, deeming Eller unfit for the classroom but also unable to fire him, placed him in a holding room and reassigned him to administrative duty....

Location hidden

#194 Feb 2, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty hard to make reliable claims of percentages given the numbers of incidents that are never reported.
However, in the BSA, it certainly would trend far more heavily on the male-to-male side since it is largely an all male organization. Now, explain why they wouldn't allow that lesbian mom to continue to be her son's den mother.
The cases reported in the Church reflected 80% attributable to homosexual behavior.
Simple extrapolation, Reader...to a destination you refuse to follow.

Any same-sex practitioner would be a poor example in the BSA which promotes a traditional moral code.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#195 Feb 3, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd you're certifiably insane. You wouldn't happen to support NAMBLA would you?
That's an interesting leap in "logic." One minute I am accused of being Anti-Catholic for speaking the truth about rampant systematic pedophilia in the Catholic Church and the next I am accused of being a member of NAMBLA. You have a real "kill the messenger" complex, don't you?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#196 Feb 3, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Islam's FOUNDER was a pedophile. You think that might have something to do with it?
Didn't your God impregnate a "virgin?"

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#197 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't your God impregnate a "virgin?"
He didn't have sexual relations with her. Nor was she nine years old.
Try again, Muzzie lover.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#198 Feb 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
My recommendation is that you self-righteous pricks stop asserting that adult-child sexual abuse and intentional cover-up of the same are exclusive to the Catholic Church and/or exceed the negligence of the public schools or any other youth-oriented organization.
No one has made that assertion but you. You are creating that strawman to excuse the Catholic Church's crimes.

Hilliard, OH

#199 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has made that assertion but you. You are creating that strawman to excuse the Catholic Church's crimes.
No, we're calling you out on your selective application of "outrage."
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#200 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>He didn't have sexual relations with her. Nor was she nine years old.
Try again, Muzzie lover.
How did he do it?

Turkey Baster???

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#201 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Therein lies the truth.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#202 Feb 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
How did he do it?
Turkey Baster???
woof
Pick up a Bible...if you dare.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#203 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Pick up a Bible...if you dare.
Ancient fiction really isn't my thing, thanks.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio trooper pleads guilty to civil rights charges 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Where did the famous stimulus $$$ go? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4,031
The Poll: Is Obama doing a good job? 2 hr Reality Speaks 8
Kasick------ we we we we LOL 2 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Woman Battling Homelessness Has Purse Snatched ... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Any kinky ladies? 2 hr They cannot kill ... 9
Bremen Dating
Find my Match

Bremen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bremen News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bremen

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]