Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

of Deb Terhar, Governor Kasich's hand-picked State School Board President.

Not sufficiently embarrassing that she is a vocal Tea Partier and home school advocate. Apparently she also doesn't understand that what you put on Facebook is not exactly private. And to top it all off, she got her history wrong.

Apparently Ms. Terhar is also pro-gun and sufficiently anti-Obama to see nothing wrong with posting a Hitler picture with a comparison to the President's proposed gun policies. And the Hitler picture was adorned with a quote that is attributable to Hitler only by the pro-gun lobby (in other words, there is no evidence he ever said it at all) making a historically inaccurate claim that Hitler disarmed the German population.

The woman is entitled to her views, however extreme. And she is entitled to publish them.

However, she has no entitlement to the Presidency of the State Board of Education. And her plain and willful ignorance simply makes us, as a state, look stupid.

If Kasich cannot get her to resign, he certainly knows how to force a person out.
CatInTheHat

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps the quote was to remind us of what happened in the past? I saw nothing to link it to Obama. That was the Ohio Democratic Party jumping to that conclusion. Twist it, spin it, selectively quote it so in the words of the target black becomes white, up becomes down, left becomes right.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
Not sufficiently embarrassing that she is a vocal Tea Partier and home school advocate. Apparently she also doesn't understand that what you put on Facebook is not exactly private. And to top it all off, she got her history wrong.
Apparently Ms. Terhar is also pro-gun and sufficiently anti-Obama to see nothing wrong with posting a Hitler picture with a comparison to the President's proposed gun policies. And the Hitler picture was adorned with a quote that is attributable to Hitler only by the pro-gun lobby (in other words, there is no evidence he ever said it at all) making a historically inaccurate claim that Hitler disarmed the German population.
The woman is entitled to her views, however extreme. And she is entitled to publish them.
However, she has no entitlement to the Presidency of the State Board of Education. And her plain and willful ignorance simply makes us, as a state, look stupid.
If Kasich cannot get her to resign, he certainly knows how to force a person out.
We'll tell her to resign as soon as you tell Eric Holder to resign for his racism or Joe Biden for his general crude behavior.
hey now hey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Yep, have her resign right after eric 'my people' holder resigns for gunning running operations to the mexican cartels and after hillary clinton resigns over the Benghazi treason and after Geintner resigns over the LIBOR frauds, and after Corzine is jailed for stealing a $billion from MF Capital. You filthy pfhuqqing progressives...

PS scumbags. Agitate for gun confiscations. WE DARE YOU

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

hey now hey wrote:
Yep, have her resign right after eric 'my people' holder resigns for gunning running operations to the mexican cartels and after hillary clinton resigns over the Benghazi treason and after Geintner resigns over the LIBOR frauds, and after Corzine is jailed for stealing a $billion from MF Capital. You filthy pfhuqqing progressives...
PS scumbags. Agitate for gun confiscations. WE DARE YOU
Please provide the name and a citation for any single person you believe to be agitating for gun confiscations.
WIZARD

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I wouldn't want a Nazi lover ahead of the Board of Education!
I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA and THE FBI Will be looking into her past......
Sounds like she needs to be educated further.
Duh!
I don't think Kasich will let this go......do you?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide the name and a citation for any single person you believe to be agitating for gun confiscations.
Andrew Cuomo and the Democrats of the NY General Assembly:

NY Democrat begs Republican to keep gun confiscation proposal from public
http://www.examiner.com/article/ny-democrat-b...
hey now hey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew Cuomo, you stupid scumbag and the cullids on here who are too stupid to remove themselves from the democrats' plantation aka ghetto mind.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Bill Hates wrote:
We can't have a racist, ignorant, gun-toting psychopath guiding the educational future of our children.
She must go.
You'll be the one to go. When the hoodrats come for your vintage cars and motorcycles and you have no way to defend yourself, you'll realize your idiocy.
hey now hey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

WIZARD wrote:
I wouldn't want a Nazi lover ahead of the Board of Education!
I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA and THE FBI Will be looking into her past......
Sounds like she needs to be educated further.
Duh!
I don't think Kasich will let this go......do you?
well, he'd have to be as stupid as Al 'the giant scrotum' Sharpton and as dirty as Charlie Rangle to take your advise, stain.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You'll be the one to go. When the hoodrats come for your vintage cars and motorcycles and you have no way to defend yourself, you'll realize your idiocy.
They'd have no clue how to drive my 59 Studebaker. Never make it out of the driveway.

woof

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Andrew Cuomo and the Democrats of the NY General Assembly:
NY Democrat begs Republican to keep gun confiscation proposal from public
http://www.examiner.com/article/ny-democrat-b...
BTW--there was apparently a laundry list of stuff that didn't make it into the bill. Whatever other reasons there might be, universal buy-back or confiscation would be cost prohibitive.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW--there was apparently a laundry list of stuff that didn't make it into the bill. Whatever other reasons there might be, universal buy-back or confiscation would be cost prohibitive.
Stop spinning. You smugly asked who proposed confiscation, we provided the evidence and you won't admit it.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Stop spinning. You smugly asked who proposed confiscation, we provided the evidence and you won't admit it.
Actually, the verb that was used was "agitate", not propose.

A not so subtle difference Paco, especially considering that proposing legislation is what legislators do, by definition.

Would you care to start a list of ridiculous legislation started by members of the GOP around the country? I'm sure it would be a fun exercise.

woof
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
That's some really good freedom of speech you got there where someone can lose their job for political speech.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the verb that was used was "agitate", not propose.
A not so subtle difference Paco, especially considering that proposing legislation is what legislators do, by definition.
Would you care to start a list of ridiculous legislation started by members of the GOP around the country? I'm sure it would be a fun exercise.
woof
She dared us to find evidence and we did. And she isn't happy about it (neither are you, apparently.) So spare us the diversions.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>She dared us to find evidence and we did. And she isn't happy about it (neither are you, apparently.) So spare us the diversions.
What I stated is true. "agitate" Fred.

Not "propose".

People propose things that will never pass all the time. You don't really want me to start a GOP list, do you?

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
What I stated is true. "agitate" Fred.
Not "propose".
People propose things that will never pass all the time. You don't really want me to start a GOP list, do you?
woof
You can start any kind of diversion you want, tool. The subject was gun grabbers and we provided an answer.
WIZARD

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You never went to college, lady. Your post shows just what an uneducated moron you are. She speaks against the Nazis, the CIA has nothing to do with internal politics and the FBI couldn't care less about her comparisons.
Are you related to female?
Don't tell me what I did and didn't do! Who the hell do you think you are...you don't know me, or anything about me.
Dealing with MR BUTTINSKIES AND MR KNOW- IT-ALLS, you put everyone on defense, because of your demeaning,cruel spewing and lies . You all have the same rethoric ,same lies, same MO!
If all of you were acting like intelligent adults it would be a better place to post.
It's called GROWING UP AND MOVING ON!
Just because someone disagrees doesn't mean they are stupid, living on their mothers basement, and on welfare. You are nothing but alarmist, and obstructionist.
Always assuming wrong, and paranoid about everything.Im done here. You are nothing but a bunch of ignorant,insulting little boys and girls throwing tantrums when things don't go your way!
Well,too bad....you lost the election...TWICE...DEAL WITH IT!

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

WIZARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me what I did and didn't do! Who the hell do you think you are...you don't know me, or anything about me.
Dealing with MR BUTTINSKIES AND MR KNOW- IT-ALLS, you put everyone on defense, because of your demeaning,cruel spewing and lies . You all have the same rethoric ,same lies, same MO!
If all of you were acting like intelligent adults it would be a better place to post.
It's called GROWING UP AND MOVING ON!
Just because someone disagrees doesn't mean they are stupid, living on their mothers basement, and on welfare. You are nothing but alarmist, and obstructionist.
Always assuming wrong, and paranoid about everything.Im done here. You are nothing but a bunch of ignorant,insulting little boys and girls throwing tantrums when things don't go your way!
Well,too bad....you lost the election...TWICE...DEAL WITH IT!
So the lying, leftist cowardly loudmouthed woman takes her ball and goes home. Good riddance, you silly broad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of448
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bremen Discussions

Search the Bremen Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 50 min killa_the_compassionate 328
BundyFest 2014 2 hr Duke for Mayor 4
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 hr Student of PCA 2,009
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 3 hr ajd 2,670
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr xxxrayted 25,369
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Pale Ride 2,205
Senator wants the government to buy American 4 hr They cannot kill a Spook 12
•••
•••
•••
Bremen Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bremen Jobs

•••
•••