Entrepreneur's stinging nettles take ...

Entrepreneur's stinging nettles take the pain off

There are 5 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 15, 2009, titled Entrepreneur's stinging nettles take the pain off. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Don Scott runs a company that makes use of the nettles growing near his home. He accidentally discovered that the plant's resins ease pain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Science

Waukegan, IL

#1 Jun 15, 2009
For info about arthritis treatments, check out www.arthritis.org . For specific info about nettles, go to
http://www.arthritistoday.org/treatments/supp...

It's always wise to check with a physician before starting any new treatment for arthritis.
Don Scott

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 15, 2009
What a great peace you wrote about, about 10yeras ago I got hold of nettle and it about drove me nuts. Any ways we have a daughter and her kidneys are messed up do to a mixture of pills the Phys. gave her now she is real close to having to have dialies, also on this mothers day she fell into a hole in our yard we did not know was there, had the worse sprain hospital ever saw, and the phys she goes to now says its only due to her weight, if we could get the swelling down in her foot sure would help. she is 52years and a very ill young lady, I do not know if Urtica dioica gracilis
Do you have mail orders would help but willing to try.If you do e-mail me here at pac36@columbus.com
connie

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 30, 2009
HOW do you order these nettle pads ?? plezzzz respond @
cconpat@aol.com
Love it

New Philadelphia, OH

#4 Jul 10, 2009
I LOVE this story! This is exactly the type of entrepreneurial effort that makes America great. Well done, MR. Scott, and good luck! I hope you help a lot of people in pain, get filthy rich and create lots of jobs.:-)
Patrick

Westerville, OH

#5 Aug 29, 2009
I'm happy to help you with getting the Neticals patches. Email me at biggs200cm@yahoo.com and we can discuss.
connie wrote:
HOW do you order these nettle pads ?? plezzzz respond @
cconpat@aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiberi Quits Congress 2 min 404 not found 33
News Read the letter to Crew SC fans from owner Anth... 9 min 404 not found 18
News Gay Methodist minister David Meredith, church c... 22 min They cannot kill ... 3
top House Republican is expected to resign........ 28 min They cannot kill ... 3
News Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott win... 29 min Reality Speaks 4
The Hill: FBI Finds Evidence of Russian Bribery... 49 min Reality Speaks 45
George W. Bush jabs at Trumpís America ! 1 hr Reality Speaks 5

Bremen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bremen Mortgages