Firefighter Charged With Drunken Driv...

Firefighter Charged With Drunken Driving, Leading Trooper On Chase | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 144 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jan 26, 2011, titled Firefighter Charged With Drunken Driving, Leading Trooper On Chase | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A Columbus firefighter was arrested this week and was charged with drunken driving and leading an Ohio State Highway Patrol trooper on a small chase.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
WE PAYnALLOW IT 2 B DONE

Columbus, OH

#146 Feb 14, 2011
To SARAM wrote:
Everyone stop listening to what "SARAM" has to say... she has absolutely zero credibility.
AGREED! It does not even live in OHIO and is obviously clueless to what laws are, or that laws should be obeyed.
saram

Stoutsville, OH

#147 Mar 3, 2011
To SARAM wrote:
Everyone stop listening to what "SARAM" has to say... she has absolutely zero credibility.
okie dokie hilter wannabe.. I'm sure everyone is ready to follow your command. This is known as free speech. We are allowed to express our opinions & interact with one another. I enjoy a healthy discussion and/or debate.
You are NO ONE and I do not have to prove ANYTHING to you. No one here does. So hopefully you wont need a paramedic when you fall off that high horse.
I will tell ya this.. I am from Cbus..have no idea why my location changes.
Happy Hour at the BERNE

Columbus, OH

#148 Mar 16, 2011
Hey Buddy you been back drinking a few brown ones? Probably since you seem to live on them. Was really hoping you would get help. Lose your job yet? Have not here much more, guess I better go to see the soap opera, "As the Berne Turns", I will be the one orderly a bologna sandwich. Gee, your full of bologna. LOCK HIM UP, Please, good way to dry him up.
No News

United States

#149 May 10, 2011
Gee, do I need to call channel 10 and see what is up? We want news, is he getting help? Is he still a drunk? Did he lose is job? Has he gotten any more DUI'S? InQuIrYinG minds want to know. Besides he deserves to be locked up, it will also help dry him out.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SORRY Now I voted for trump. 20 min Big B 16
News Columbus woman found in Coshocton County died o... 30 min Big B 2
America Held Hostage Day 126 38 min Big B 2
Republican Lunacy 2 hr Hail Hydra 5
Anyone seen Sidekick or Tip 3 hr They cannot kill ... 78
TrumpCare Cost Increases $12,000 for 64 year old 3 hr They cannot kill ... 5
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 3 hr Reality Speaks 544

Bremen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance