Slaying leads to move to change class...

Slaying leads to move to change classification law

There are 6 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Apr 17, 2006, titled Slaying leads to move to change classification law. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Christopher Tindall was 13 when he landed in juvenile prison for raping a 14-year-old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

D Green

AOL

#1 Apr 25, 2006
Thank You Mike Dewine!!!! If we can get this law changed maybe what happened to our mom will NEVER happen to another family! No one thinks a child can be a sexual predator but we found out the hard way they are. SOME are Brutal!!! Anyone reading this Please Help GO TO: thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/916975544 and sign. Thank you all!!!
ngozi

Nigeria

#2 May 15, 2006
what are the sources of law in nigeria
sad child

Mansfield, OH

#3 Jan 28, 2008
I just found the website again for Juvenile Sex Offenders. I am so happy it is still going and people still care. Thank-You
sad child

Mansfield, OH

#4 Jan 28, 2008
I'm sorry I should have put the site name on here I just got really excited.
www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/916975544
Thanks again!

Since: Oct 07

Bellefontaine

#5 Jan 29, 2008
You might also be surprised to know that Mike Devine came up with the Department of Youth Services reclaim ohio program. This program was designed to pay counties more state funds to try and keep juveniles in their communities rather than send them away to the Department of Youth Services. It encourages keeping youth local. How ironic is that?
chatterbox

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 Sep 2, 2012
a Juvenile is as dangerous as any full grown adult except without the maturity to know he can stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I (was a lifer) am a Dem and I’m Voting for Tru... 8 min UTrashy 15
"Lock Her Up" 18 min UTrashy 10
Congratulations, Cleveland.. 28 min d pants 21
Mystery surrounds sources of many Bill Clinton ... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 41
Melania Trump Speech 2 hr Slim Pickens 130
Hillary = NWO Dirtbag 3 hr Seriouslady 7
Wikileaks Shows DNC Colluding With CBS News 5 hr Guccifer 2 9

Bremen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance