Yea_its_me

Dunmor, KY

#1 Sep 29, 2010
I've heard bad things about this guy. True?
noooo

White House, TN

#3 Jan 3, 2012
no hes and all and all good guy, unless u f' him over in some way
Whatever

United States

#4 Jan 4, 2012
Good guy??? Shit talk about a theif and druggie... worthless... ask him about the dirtbike he stole and then ran arouses bragging about it... real winner there....
brier Creek

Greenville, MI

#5 Apr 3, 2012
Derek is a neighbor of mine and i must say there is always alotta traffic in and out of his house and he seems to manage to pay his bills and live a less than ideal life without having to punch a clock. And how bout his ol'lady?
haha
#6 Jun 8, 2012
he use too be a real good guy... ive known him for years he use to b a guy u could count on... but now he wouldnt even piss on ya if u were on fire.. hes all about himself n his high life... its ashame too , he was a real good guy
Boomer

United States

#7 Dec 30, 2012
haha wrote:
he use too be a real good guy... ive known him for years he use to b a guy u could count on... but now he wouldnt even piss on ya if u were on fire.. hes all about himself n his high life... its ashame too , he was a real good guy
ur so wrong about him
redballs

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jan 6, 2013
He's a doper
Big Al

Cadiz, KY

#9 Apr 21, 2013
You'd think he'd put his kids in their car seats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr hot stuff22 172,998
do you know tamela kidd or clevenger or thornsb... 2 hr Older timer 9
kissing a friend 4 hr Philadelphia 9
"Wisdom" headed to eternal Hell with the "dolts... 4 hr john 2
Drop a word add a word (Aug '12) 5 hr So_da_lish_us 32
Wiccan 10 hr Raydot 7
Rowan County Clerk 10 hr john 43

Bremen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bremen Mortgages