First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Greenville, KY

#22 Jul 25, 2012
Joseph Lear wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't know cause I'm not a nasty manwhore nor a player. But say whatever you want since you are the one being a immured person that doesn't have a life or anything better to do than try and talk trash about someone else. I know the truth about myself and what's going on in my life.
Not sure what a immured person is lol but ok. Not sure who your trying to convince what your not but I know very well what you are. Oh and darlin I have a life. And trust me it's far better than the one you have with that so called wonderful relationship you have. One day maybe you'll mature and actually become a real man and learn how to treat people. Until then you really just shouldn't speak. Just makes you look dumb.
Joseph Lear

United States

#23 Jul 25, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what a immured person is lol but ok. Not sure who your trying to convince what your not but I know very well what you are. Oh and darlin I have a life. And trust me it's far better than the one you have with that so called wonderful relationship you have. One day maybe you'll mature and actually become a real man and learn how to treat people. Until then you really just shouldn't speak. Just makes you look dumb.
Well whoever you are since your life is so much better than why are you so worried about me and mine? That's lol there! And if anyone is looking dumb its you for posting the crap you are posting but anyways Im not trying to convince anyone cuz frankly I really don't give a shit what you or anyone else have to say about me. I don't have to convince anyone. But thanks for trying to bash me anyways!
Heather

Cadiz, KY

#24 Jul 25, 2012
Well, well, well...look what we got here, more pathetic BS comments that I SURE DON'T CARE ABOUT. I'll tell all of you the same thing I've already told everyone else that won't leave his past alone, it is my decision to be with him...not yours...it is my business...not yours. If I'm happy, that's what matters. Pathetic comments such as these has not and never will influence my thoughts and feelings about him. And, why post something so pathetic over the internet? I mean, don't you all have lives? I don't but into other people's relationships...because it's none of my business and I don't care. I think you all should follow my example and do the same.:) It'll all make you much bigger people. You should try it.
Man Alive !

United States

#25 Jul 25, 2012
You are in for one rude awakening
Heather

Cadiz, KY

#26 Jul 25, 2012
Nahh. I don't think so. :)
lol

Greenville, KY

#27 Jul 26, 2012
Joseph Lear wrote:
<quoted text>Well whoever you are since your life is so much better than why are you so worried about me and mine? That's lol there! And if anyone is looking dumb its you for posting the crap you are posting but anyways Im not trying to convince anyone cuz frankly I really don't give a shit what you or anyone else have to say about me. I don't have to convince anyone. But thanks for trying to bash me anyways!
Funny how you claim to not care but at the same time on here arguing with me. That's what's lol. And no problem for the bashing :) it's not hard to do when I know the real you. Deny it all you want to make things look better for that girl friend of yours. When she finds out you been screwing her right after screwing someone else shell wish she never met you.
lol

Greenville, KY

#28 Jul 26, 2012
Heather wrote:
Well, well, well...look what we got here, more pathetic BS comments that I SURE DON'T CARE ABOUT. I'll tell all of you the same thing I've already told everyone else that won't leave his past alone, it is my decision to be with him...not yours...it is my business...not yours. If I'm happy, that's what matters. Pathetic comments such as these has not and never will influence my thoughts and feelings about him. And, why post something so pathetic over the internet? I mean, don't you all have lives? I don't but into other people's relationships...because it's none of my business and I don't care. I think you all should follow my example and do the same.:) It'll all make you much bigger people. You should try it.

Heather hunny for your own sake don't be so quick to defend him. It's just going to make you feel very stupid in the end. You really should save yourself the heart ache but if you wanna go along for the ride more power to ya. I feel sorry for u. So does everybody else. And I def agree with this other person on here your in for a rude awakening. you just have no clue who your dealing with. And one more thing nobody is referring to his past we are talking about now! You have no clue what he's been up to when your not around. Getting on here and trying to make yourself look like the "bigger person" and defending him will only end up making you look foolish. There's a thing called common sense that allows people to see straight through him. I think you should try using it sometime. But until his true colors come out I'll pray for you. Cuz your gonna need it. and nobody is trying to influence you. We are just on here stating facts. You'll def wish you had of listened to us though when you find out the truth.
joey lear?

Greenville, KY

#29 Jul 26, 2012
Is this the one from mcdonalds that drives a red suv? If so it looks like the ain't the only one in for a rude awakening!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pride festival 11 min Little Kim Rocketman 16
a message to kim davis 16 min Little Kim Rocketman 25
The false narrative of liberal optics 22 min toejam 76
Why does everyone hate me? Mon Haters 2
Anyone have a motor for a Ford Contour? Oct 14 Junior 2
I honestly never knew someone could be Oct 14 Jesse 2
Is it really true Oct 14 Neighbors 3

Bremen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance