Coal-to-diesel plant coming to Kentucky

There are 20 comments on the Floyd County Times story from Aug 23, 2012, titled Coal-to-diesel plant coming to Kentucky. In it, Floyd County Times reports that:

US Fuel Corporation announced plans Tuesday to build its first coal-to-fuel facility near Central City in Muhlenberg County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Floyd County Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
megadome

El Segundo, CA

#1 Aug 23, 2012
is this really going to happen?
doug

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Aug 23, 2012
I heard they will start on it as soon as they are finished building the Everly Brothers Museum!
Miner

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2012
This well be good
RodneyDanville

Danville, KY

#5 Aug 23, 2012
As soon as Obama gets re-elected... creating coal jobs are on the top of his priority list.
megadome

Palmdale, CA

#6 Aug 23, 2012
Funny stuff.
so I guess nobody thinks so.
fishguy82

Madisonville, KY

#7 Aug 23, 2012
Obama can s**k my nuts he does nothing for the coal jobs
Woody

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Aug 24, 2012
Come by Woods Bait Shop and fill out your application for a job at US FUELS today.
Woods Bait Shop is a equal opportinity employer.

No foreigners please.

At the Y in Central City.

Member of the FDIC
Did U Hear

Union City, TN

#9 Aug 24, 2012
Yes I heard Mitt will mention it at the Republican Convention in a few days. He's going to put some of his billions into it also. He just needs to sneak out of the country for a day or two to bring home some of his hidden cash. I heard he was doing this right before the convention starts because he also needs extra cash to but more magic underwear because he has s#*t in all his other pairs so many times.
Joe Behall

Manchester, TN

#11 Aug 24, 2012
I heard that they are going to convert coal to an Obama clone and call it coal-to-weasel!
ernest tee bass

United States

#12 Aug 24, 2012
now thats funny i dont care who you are!!!!
Happy

Centertown, KY

#13 Aug 25, 2012
About time something else comes to Muhlenberg County. Food Gormet helped but they have Mexicans there also. Give Muhlenberg Countains a JOB!!! Hope it all works out, wish more work would come here. Whoever got this going, Thank You.
tiff

Owensboro, KY

#14 Aug 25, 2012
Happy wrote:
About time something else comes to Muhlenberg County. Food Gormet helped but they have Mexicans there also. Give Muhlenberg Countains a JOB!!! Hope it all works out, wish more work would come here. Whoever got this going, Thank You.
I have nothing against Mexican, but they belong in a field somewhere. Give us Americans first dibs on the jobs here in the USA first!
heard

Knoxville, TN

#15 Aug 27, 2012
Oh well
Lindseys

Madisonville, KY

#16 Aug 27, 2012
so no go>?
VOICE OF REASON

Madisonville, KY

#17 Aug 27, 2012
tiff wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing against Mexican, but they belong in a field somewhere. Give us Americans first dibs on the jobs here in the USA first!
Ancestry: Where are you from?

Unfortunately, way too many Americans won't show up for work because they're spoiled little mamas' boys living in their parents basements. If they would show up on time for a job interview, they'd be ducking out the back door when the drug-test tube was handed to them. Mexicans are the new backbone of America. That is the way it is. So get used to it. They are the new workforce while more and more Americans depend on Obama money to pay for the iPhones.

And here's another wake up call "Americans" - disability is not retirement. Yes, they both come from Social Security. Your parents that worked hard all their lives to pay into SS and the people that now have a chunk taken out of their paychecks to both SS and the Medicare that used to fall under SS, draw retirement checks. If you're under the age of 62 or so, and you get SSI, you are dependent on a government check. You are not retired - so change your facebook status. Now, Americans who do get a job get hurt or just can't handle that get up and chisel ice off your windshield and get your lazy butt to work and apply for SS disability.

What are these bums going to do when the pool runs dry?

BTW, where did your ancestors come from? I'd be interested to know that. Were they Irish, Scottish, British, Italian or Asian immigrants. You know, even the inbreed cousin kissing, welfare check dependents have ancestors that came from another country.

And before anyone answers that lineage question, don't give me that "I'm 1/16 Cherokee bull." Fess up, where did your great-great grandparents come from?
Al Gore

Union City, TN

#18 Aug 28, 2012
Your assumptions of Obama's welfare label is wrong......

Newt Gingrich claimed that "more people have been put on food stamps by Barack Obama than any president in American history." He's wrong. More were added under Bush than under Obama, according to the most recent figures
VOICE OF REASON

Madisonville, KY

#19 Aug 28, 2012
Al Gore wrote:
Your assumptions of Obama's welfare label is wrong......
Newt Gingrich claimed that "more people have been put on food stamps by Barack Obama than any president in American history." He's wrong. More were added under Bush than under Obama, according to the most recent figures
Back up your claim. What are the sources? Just like most liberals, your claims are scattered liberally. You just made that up, Al. Just like when you said you created the Internet. You made that up, too. LOLOLOLOLOL
and again

Salt Lake City, UT

#21 Aug 30, 2012
My lineage goes back to Europe on all sides and I am proud of it. They came here legally unlike a lot of the mexican work force. I have nothing against them - they are usually hard workers for much lower wages but they are still illegal. If we would get rid of the welfare state - and quit giving people a reason not to work - this would change. There are some that are deserving of welfare but the vast majority feel they make more money or enough money and have more free time living on the government. That needs to change and then we will have more than enough workers without having to sneak them across the border (since they dont pay taxes, dont pay for schooling, dont pay for medical and in some places (CA) given privledges like licenses and other ID cards).
VOICE OF REASON wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, way too many Americans won't show up for work because they're spoiled little mamas' boys living in their parents basements. If they would show up on time for a job interview, they'd be ducking out the back door when the drug-test tube was handed to them. Mexicans are the new backbone of America. That is the way it is. So get used to it. They are the new workforce while more and more Americans depend on Obama money to pay for the iPhones.
And here's another wake up call "Americans" - disability is not retirement. Yes, they both come from Social Security. Your parents that worked hard all their lives to pay into SS and the people that now have a chunk taken out of their paychecks to both SS and the Medicare that used to fall under SS, draw retirement checks. If you're under the age of 62 or so, and you get SSI, you are dependent on a government check. You are not retired - so change your facebook status. Now, Americans who do get a job get hurt or just can't handle that get up and chisel ice off your windshield and get your lazy butt to work and apply for SS disability.
BTW, where did your ancestors come from? I'd be interested to know that. Were they Irish, Scottish, British, Italian or Asian immigrants. You know, even the inbreed cousin kissing, welfare check dependents have ancestors that came from another country.
And before anyone answers that lineage question, don't give me that "I'm 1/16 Cherokee bull." Fess up, where did your great-great grandparents come from?
VOICE OF REASON

Madisonville, KY

#22 Aug 31, 2012
and again wrote:
My lineage goes back to Europe on all sides and I am proud of it. They came here legally unlike a lot of the mexican work force. I have nothing against them - they are usually hard workers for much lower wages but they are still illegal. If we would get rid of the welfare state - and quit giving people a reason not to work - this would change. There are some that are deserving of welfare but the vast majority feel they make more money or enough money and have more free time living on the government. That needs to change and then we will have more than enough workers without having to sneak them across the border (since they dont pay taxes, dont pay for schooling, dont pay for medical and in some places (CA) given privledges like licenses and other ID cards).
<quoted text>
I agree with what you say in part. Get rid of the welfare state but most of the ones on SSI are white born in the USA. Legally, immigrants are free to work her on a green card. If someone is working illegally, how can they draw SSI, which requires a SS#? I would really like to know the legitimate answer if there is one.

Did your ancestors have a green card? It was hard to gain US citizenship without first getting one and proving you could work.

I am being honest, I don't know one single person of color that draws SSI. I am sure there are some. But the only ones I see are hillbilly white trash.

I am all for turning in illegals working here and especially if they're defrauding SSI and KTAP. Let's turn them in ....

Everyone drawing a check for a living should have to take a drug test weekly and a physical test to see what they are capable of and put them to some kind of work for their money.

Disability IS NOT A RETIREMENT CHECK PEOPLE! Have some pride.
ha ha

United States

#23 Sep 2, 2012
VOICE OF REASON wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought all your kind died on the trail oh tears (wierdo)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 22 hr Harmless 527
I think a lot of people in muhlenberg county ar... (Sep '08) Sun Funny 36
tell me about May 3 Tammy 3
Tanya & Joey Watkins Apr 13 worthless mom 8
fake Apr 13 mr & mrs william... 1
bremen school Mar '15 curious 1
mark markwell (Jun '11) Mar '15 rick 23
More from around the web

Bremen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]