troy gibson and his duties

Posted in the Bremen Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
swat team

Bakersfield, CA

#1 May 20, 2010
why doesn't Troy Gibson stay in the Bremen area and do what a Constable is called to do ? instead of acting like he is on a swat team? I am asking a honest question. He sickness the people by acting like he just came off of a helicoter call in a large city of crime. His call of duties is not to act like this. he is sickening the way he acts.
caring of community

Bakersfield, CA

#2 May 20, 2010
he acts like a good ole christian boy but on the other hand, he cann't be trusted, he runs with that sunny burnden and they both hook people, he just likes to act like something he's not. He stabed Sheriff Perry in the Back Bad, He needs Two pair of classes because he has to faces. He jumps from church to church. He wants to be a Polic officer so bad he cann't stand it. He just can not be trusted watch him Thanks concerned.
joke

Bakersfield, CA

#3 May 20, 2010
troy gibson is a joke i can not stand him or not about him. he is not good to people he acts like he loves you but on the other hand he is sneaky
smart folk

Bakersfield, CA

#4 May 20, 2010
conway boy good thing he didn't win,
but on the other hand hummmmmm troy gibson barly got it, glad the conway isn't going in with this team of people, gibson will mess up before it is over. hid and watch.
Seriously

Greenville, KY

#5 May 21, 2010
smart folk wrote:
conway boy good thing he didn't win,
but on the other hand hummmmmm troy gibson barly got it, glad the conway isn't going in with this team of people, gibson will mess up before it is over. hid and watch.
Wow....you are one bitter person. I am guessing I probably know who this is. It doesn't take the brightest crayon in the box to see that the same person wrote all four posts. Let me enlighten you, he does not act like he is on a swat team. He does a great job in Bremen as well as the surrounding cities. I don't think it is a bad thing when he is wroking his butt off and picking up slack where the other departments have failed. There is your honest answer to your honest question. He is a good Christain person. Yes, he can be trusted. He does not run with Sonny Burden you idiot, they are in real estate together. I don't see how he hooks anyone. If people have the money to buy real estate, then they do. So nobody is getting hooked as you say. He did not stab Eddie Perry in the back, good grief, this is so easy to see who posted this non-sense. Anyway, if Eddie Perry were to tell the truth then you would see who stabbed who. You do not have a clue what you are talking about. He is not a church jumper, nice try. You are really grasping! If he wanted to be a police officer then I don't think he would have ran for the position he did. He must be doing something right because he did win. I am guessing that is what has you so pissy. He is good people. It is funny how you can get get on a gossip site and point the finger at someone not being good people when it is you on here running your pathetic pie hole. He has never once been sneaky, he has never had an issue with telling anyone what he thinks. Just because he isn't an ass kisser does not make him sneaky! Oh Conway, we realize the votes where close. The reason you got as many as you did was because they were Eddies people. He could not join any team because it is clear he doesn't have a clue. Troy has done a great job and for him messing up, I don't see that happening. What I do see is more arrests being made and him doing a great job at what he does. To the moron that wrote these 4 posts, get over it, learn to spell and worry with taking your signs down. The election is over! Congrads Troy!!!
CAGIRL

Dunmor, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2010
TROY IS A GOOD PERSON AND THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO SAYS HE ISNT IS PROBABLY INTO THE METH HERE IN THIS COUNTY!! CONGRADULATIONS ON WINNING AND HOPEFULLY MORE METH LABS SHUT DOWN.
Whtevr

Utica, KY

#7 Apr 28, 2011
Hes nothing but a rent a cop jerk who hides n the woods like rambo in a gilly suit...lmao crater face wanna be..thats all he will ever be..:)))
go troy

United States

#8 Apr 29, 2011
if troy hides in the woods to catch methheads then i say go troy!!! i think its great that he does what he does.the only people against him are the dopeheads and drug dealers. he does a great job getting these problem people off the streets.hes alot braver than you will ever be whoever you are "whtver"!! sounds like your a little jealous
The Big Oak

Dunmor, KY

#9 May 2, 2011
Whtevr wrote:
Hes nothing but a rent a cop jerk who hides n the woods like rambo in a gilly suit...lmao crater face wanna be..thats all he will ever be..:)))
How old are you 12? He is not a rent a cop goofball. He earns his paycheck. I wouldn't care if he hiked 10 miles in the woods, built a hut from sticks and ate bark for four months as long as he keep doing his job and catching the tweekers in this county, more power to him!! That's all he will ever be....and what are you? Let me guess, a tweeker that is upset over being busted or Phillip Conway. Those are the only people I have ever heard speak badly of him. You people are pathetic.
Banjo

Owensboro, KY

#10 May 11, 2011
The Big Oak wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you 12? He is not a rent a cop goofball. He earns his paycheck. I wouldn't care if he hiked 10 miles in the woods, built a hut from sticks and ate bark for four months as long as he keep doing his job and catching the tweekers in this county, more power to him!! That's all he will ever be....and what are you? Let me guess, a tweeker that is upset over being busted or Phillip Conway. Those are the only people I have ever heard speak badly of him. You people are pathetic.
Right on go Troy-Bust their ass.
Whtevr

White House, TN

#11 May 18, 2011
Yep gibson was and always will be a crater faced rent a cop wanna be.....hes a damn looser....conway is the new and better I might add constable. I dnt give a shit if ever busts anyone as long as gibson and his gilly suit r gone lmfao....damn he was a fkn reject!!!!!
Banjo

Rochester, KY

#12 May 18, 2011
Whtevr wrote:
Yep gibson was and always will be a crater faced rent a cop wanna be.....hes a damn looser....conway is the new and better I might add constable. I dnt give a shit if ever busts anyone as long as gibson and his gilly suit r gone lmfao....damn he was a fkn reject!!!!!
District #5 has made a horrible mistake voting in Phillip Conway.If he last 6 months without totally messing up or getting shot I will be shocked.If you want something for nothing then you got it.He has no clue of what to do .Serving papers is all he will be good for .If I were in law enforcement I would not want him watching my back.As far as Troy Gibson just read the papers and see who is making all of the drug bust.Why dont you meet him face to face and call him a crater face.The last laugh will be from him.A M F.
Really

Nortonville, KY

#13 May 19, 2011
Whtevr wrote:
Could you explain how he is a rent a cop want to be when he is employed by the Muhlenberg County Sheriff's Department? If he is such a looser then explain how so being that he makes numerous arrests each week. As for Conway being better, what are you dillusional? He is a total moron who has been a cry baby is whole life and now with winning he will be able to show everyone what a reject he is. In due time you all will see that he is nothing but the wanna be. He ran the first time and lost. He dogged Troy the entire election. He ran this time and continued to dog Troy the entire election and wasn't even running against him. Who is the wanna be? Conway and thanks to the idiots that voted for him we will all get to see what a duma** he really is!
lol

Utica, KY

#14 Jun 12, 2011
i like troy and his family he is a good person and always been there 4 me soo ....hehehehehe
Leigha W

Owensboro, KY

#15 Aug 28, 2011
I like you "seriously" and thank you! I couldn't have said it better myself. I know this was said a while ago, but I am just not learning about this website! It's really sad to see all the horrible things people have to say about those in the county. I guess they have to gossip to make themselves feel better!
lessdothis

Smiths Grove, KY

#16 Nov 20, 2011
I live in CC and he helped my family BIG time with an outside problem. I think he is an honorable man.
I have a question

Owensboro, KY

#17 Nov 20, 2011
I would just like to know, since when can a constable arrest anyone, he can give a warning, he can call the police department for back up, but no he can not arrest anyone. If these guys want to make arrest then they need to see about being comming a cop.And I am not choosing side I don't know either of these men, am sure they both have good and bad sides to them. But they are not police men, so can not legaly make any arrests. I constable is not much more than a glorifed dog catcher, and there is nothing wrong with being a constable or a dog catcher, they are both honset jobs, just don't make them out to be more than they are. Yall have a nice day :)
ricky

Cadiz, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2011
This thread has gotten some of the worst spelling I have seen
A Concerned Citizen

Dunmor, KY

#19 Nov 20, 2011
Well listen One thing you did say is true You don't know much about Troy. For everybody's information Troy has not been a constable for almost a year now, he is a Muh. County (Academy Trained) Sheriff's Deputy and does a fine job at it. Do you people realize he has a family not to mention a kid that can read all of this stuff about her Dad and just how do you think that makes her feel. Find something to do with your life besides run people down if you would put all the negative into something good this world would be a better place for us all. Please stop all the remarks or you do know it can be turned in and traced back to where it came from.Oh one more thing you need to research on Constables because they do have the authority to arrest people.
A Concerned Citizen

Dunmor, KY

#20 Nov 20, 2011
One thing you did tell the truth about is Troy is not a constable and hasn't been for almost a year now. Troy is a Muhl. County Sheriff's Deputy and is academy trained so he has a good reason to be acting like a cop because that's his job. Do you people have no respect for his family, who could read this mess that is put on here. It's a total shame that people has nothing better to do than run people down especially people you don't even know nothing about. So this needs to stop here and now. I would hate to see this county if it wasn't for people like Troy and the other Deputies and police officers, its their job so let them do it and you find something else to do with your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for female company 1 hr Steve 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Wisdom of Ages 170,565
Is "Wisdom" a Christian who was saved and is a... 2 hr hah 11
Mandi Martin aka Mandi Dukes (Jun '11) 4 hr Justina 3
Liberals and protection of women 5 hr catfish59 77
kayla gena pendley 7 hr Just wondering 5
The most useless President (Apr '17) 8 hr yep 955

Bremen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bremen Mortgages