Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81691 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#59158 Jun 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Bluewhiner, you just copy & pasted this same schitt a few hours ago, along with a few of your lies thrown in. Go take your meds, you really do need them.
I wonder if una would care to point out the alleged lies?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#59159 Jun 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Look at this response two days ago, to a lady just asking a simple question.>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
j's mom
Bowling Green, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1Saturday Jun 23
We are doing a pageant there next Sunday? Are the pageants there fair?
THE UNA FARTER
“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”
Scottsville
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#2Sunday Jun 24
Judged:222
Childrens pageants aren't fair anywhere. They are a form of child abuse and it will warp their little minds to fill peoples own ego. It will make sissies out of your little boys, they need to be fishing with their dad. You might as well put a leash on your kids and parade them around like a dog show. Gees, some people. No way should a child be put on display and judged. Why don't you parents and grandparents get on stage and turn tricks for some old fart judges?
So what? It's the truth. Wakeup Norman, you agreed with me on the topic.

Scotts Vegas

#59160 Jun 27, 2012
The una farter LOVES cream...It's the reason he's the leader of The Goo Crew. Sometimes he can be seen driving around town still sucking on his bib.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59161 Jun 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if una would care to point out the alleged lies?
You are just like the devil, you twist everything just enough to make it sound dirty and put it out of context. Do I have to constantly remind you that all of your points are poot?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59162 Jun 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
The una farter LOVES cream...It's the reason he's the leader of The Goo Crew. Sometimes he can be seen driving around town still sucking on his bib.
You can't get by on a pacaficer. You have to suck on the real thing. At your age you will never be weaned.

Scotts Vegas

#59163 Jun 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did not agree with you. In fact I stated that it sucked that I might appear to agree with you. Let's take a look, please point out where I am actually agreeing with you. My post was vastly different than yours, not to mention you later stated you agreed with me.

Please see the pageants thread-Scottsville local.>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
Blueminer
“Pickin at Yer Brain”

Bumfukt Egypt
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#20Yesterday

Judged:111
It really sucks that I have to appear to agree w/you know who but here goes...Not only are these pageants not fair but they are potentially harmful to the minds and hearts of your little ones. Winners as well as non-winners.

The only way to fix this is for judging to be done by a set of the kids peers, from sepreate counties. While this may not be much more fair, it is less unfair.

One more thing, at the conclusion of these pageants we often see children acting out. Children that only moments before were adults and parents.

Just the Miners take on beauty pageants.

Scotts Vegas

#59164 Jun 27, 2012
I realize my point of view is quite different than most, but it was just a thought.
Bird Killer

London, KY

#59165 Jun 27, 2012
I've killed five birds this morning with my BB gun.Now I'm going to eat lunch then kill five more throughout the rest of the day.I hope to kill another one of those little bug looking hummingbirds before the end of the day.They are the hardest to hit.Its like they know I am trying to kill them.I hate birds I wish they would all drop dead right now.

Scotts Vegas

#59166 Jun 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just like the devil, you twist everything just enough to make it sound dirty and put it out of context. Do I have to constantly remind you that all of your points are poot?
Nearly everything posted by this homo is dirty and inspired by the devil, then it accuses everyone is guilty of the same, while roamnsac quietly trolls and puts icons on its' comments.

Scotts Vegas

#59167 Jun 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get by on a pacaficer. You have to suck on the real thing. At your age you will never be weaned.
Hmmmmm? Was that some kind of cutdown? Since a "pacafier"? is probably a replacement for a breast nipple I understand why YOU would
think that was a cutdown.

una delights in milking men, and does so quite often. una is offended
by heterosexuality. Doesn't it show.

Scotts Vegas

#59168 Jun 27, 2012
Secret message to someone. Keep sitting on those hands, or you'll give yourself away...again.

Scotts Vegas

#59169 Jun 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you wake up and realize I didn't agree with you yet? You're an ignorant moron!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59170 Jun 27, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
I've killed five birds this morning with my BB gun.Now I'm going to eat lunch then kill five more throughout the rest of the day.I hope to kill another one of those little bug looking hummingbirds before the end of the day.They are the hardest to hit.Its like they know I am trying to kill them.I hate birds I wish they would all drop dead right now.
I wish you would come to Scottsville and shoot Bluewhiner with your BB gun. You must be a good shot with all the practice you have had. His brain is a little bit smaller than a BB. Hopefully you could take it out with the first shot.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59171 Jun 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you wake up and realize I didn't agree with you yet? You're an ignorant moron!
Yes, you did Norman, just worded differently. You are the copy & paste fool, the burden of proof is yours. Why don't you go out to your garden and stuff some hot vegetables up your arse?

Scotts Vegas

#59172 Jun 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would come to Scottsville and shoot Bluewhiner with your BB gun. You must be a good shot with all the practice you have had. His brain is a little bit smaller than a BB. Hopefully you could take it out with the first shot.
He should drop in just long enough to kick una right in the cooter!
And remember una abuses women, even if it is only on the internet.

That's all for now.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59173 Jun 27, 2012
Bluewhiner Norman, does Mother Oracle La Da Dumbarse charge you to talk to her?
almost there

Oklahoma City, OK

#59177 Jun 27, 2012
When we the people officially become the property of the Chinese gov't there won't be sites as this to post yrivial bs. They'll demand you be productive with the days they allow you to continue breathing. Enjoy....shouldn't be too long of a wait now.
the love troll

United States

#59179 Jun 27, 2012
I love everyone, just wanted u all to know that ;) but watch out for flying bird poop!
no longer a puppet

Kittanning, PA

#59180 Jun 27, 2012
Bird poop flys? That's a new one on me. I thought it dropped then splatted. Huh... learn something new every day.
the love troll

United States

#59181 Jun 27, 2012
No it flys through the air then splats :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 20 min Frankie Rizzo 15,733
Tameicka Cobb 1 hr tyler keith 22
chris groves (Apr '14) 1 hr Siss 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Patriot 151,666
Where's all the good men at? 10 hr jesus 7
James Case 16 hr Bang 7
anyone know Carsha Nicole Wells (Nov '10) Tue Brel 7

Bremen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bremen Mortgages