Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

What do you think about him being horribly beaten? I think whoever is responsible should be put away for a long time! I think Brent is a very nice guy he just has ended up with the wrong woman....
correct me

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

you are refering to the hoe that caused that and not the one who is caring for him right?
John D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

yes no offense to you. I know you are a good person, I hope Brent is doing good,and they get the ones that did it. What goes around comes around! I hope they put all of them responsible under the jail!!!!
Truth be Told

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

What happened to Brent is a very bad thing. Horrible doesn't justify what happened to him. But beat was nowhere near what happened to him. He was involved in a road rage accident him ending up being a victim of a stupid mistake that whomever did will have to pay for dearly. Brent is a victim in this but not an innocent victim by no means at all. Why don't the real truth in it all come out when he and his new women ooopps women no more she's done moved on again. But anyway. How is he gonna explain being on a stolen bike driving on a DUI suspended operators liscene( check online court records hopkins co) and have him explain where he was 30 mins prior to the accident buying dope. Let all the facts come out when all the BS gets thrown out against who he thinks did it... News flash him and his whore are back together and his pretty Lil store bought tits nurse kicked his ass to the curb
OMG

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

I love how people get on here and trash everyone. I am sure Truth be Told you are no saint. Everyone screws up
disbelief

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

i agree his accident was horrible. i was a friend of his for years. not now. he is a rat. i hope is ex didnt take him back because he told on her. he signed statements gave them all the info they needed to get her in trouble. he sd it would make them "even" whatever that means. he laughed and bragged about it. he turned rat. i feel sorry for this girl if she did take him back. he said he wasnt worried that he would place blame on others. said she would believe anything. he could get her back if he wanted. he used her. i hope she knows what he did. i hope she knows what kind of guy he really is. he is a user. he even bragged about her paying his child support. he bragged how she took care of him. i am in disbelief. i thought i knew this guy. he should own up to what he has done and she should know he did it. he told everything he knew. not only on her but her friends to. i can not believe i called this guy my friend. i lost a friend over this and only heard his side. enough to know he is a coward. what a rat. it was worth it though. no contact since he told me story and wont be. if he can do it to someone he said he loved. he could do it to anyone. to his ex if you read this send him packing. you deserve better. i dont even know you but i know you dont need someone like him. a rat. i wish you well and hate what has happened for you. what a piece of crap.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

You guys obviously do not know what is going on the store bought tits nurse I'm guessing Chasity Keaton and the other one suprina matheny chasity is a nice girl she's just too stupid to get her ass out of all the shit she is around all the time. She needs to steer clear of these low life bums. Suprina is really not the girl u must think she is I heard there have been tapes found of her admitting to killing alot of men and attempting to have Brent killed... if you want my opinion all of them need to be locked up in an institution somewhere and poor Chasity needs some consiling
confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Brent Burden...as in has a younger sister named Amanda? Think he may have a older brother. In his 30's? Use to be pretty good looking back in the day. Haven't seen him in years.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

No as in Brent burden has no sister has two brothers from McLean county
forwhoneedstokno

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

There is a Joey(45ish) and Brent(39ish) Burden that was raised in Livermore. There is a Joey and Brent Burden in Muhlenberg county. The Brent Burden from Livermore is the one that is being talked about it.
TRUTH

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Brent and Suprina are both RATS! They deserve each other! I hope the ring and wedding bands she purchased keep them together because they both told on each other and anyone else they could name. The TWO RATS belong together!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bremen Discussions

Search the Bremen Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
missing you 24 min misty Jones 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min wtf 146,969
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Objective Onlooker 128,950
Boys of Broad 3 hr Really 35
Missing u (Mar '13) 4 hr Sad 61
Kinna manning 4 hr shyt 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bremen Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••