2 locals try to assalt racecar driver.

2 locals try to assalt racecar driver.

Posted in the Bremen Forum

racing speculator

White Plains, KY

#1 Jul 17, 2011
Saturday night at nebo race track, an incident occured involving race car drivers. two local drivers from bremen,junior and jesse baize, were racing at nebo. another racer that was out running them had the lead and was going to win the race until one of the baizes wrecked him. the baize boys were so mad that one of them got a tire iron after him. they claim to be religious. so do people that are religious carry tire irons to church?
just wonering

White Plains, KY

#2 Jul 17, 2011
It sounds to me that they were jealous of that driver and could'nt stand for someone to challange them.
friend

Pflugerville, TX

#3 Jul 17, 2011
The bottom line is that junior baize is an arrogant piece of shit who hides behind the church. He attends the church where his father is the pastor but all you need to do is just talk to him for twenty seconds and you'll understand why nobody likes him. As far as the racing goes, he's alright as long as he is winning but when he can't dominate the sport, the real side of him comes out. I don't wish him any bad luck but if you sold tickets for people to see him get his ass whipped, it would be a sell out real quick. Lol
C T Markland

White Plains, KY

#4 Jul 18, 2011
If his father is the pastor of the church he attends, then the father needs to get him to the alter to repent and see if the boy got any salvation or not.
Anonymous

Philadelphia, MS

#5 Nov 26, 2011
racing speculator wrote:
Saturday night at nebo race track, an incident occured involving race car drivers. two local drivers from bremen,junior and jesse baize, were racing at nebo. another racer that was out running them had the lead and was going to win the race until one of the baizes wrecked him. the baize boys were so mad that one of them got a tire iron after him. they claim to be religious. so do people that are religious carry tire irons to church?
Consider they were at a car race having a tire iron is pretty common. And if you don't have a tire iron in your car anywhere you go, then hope you never get a flat tire

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets get rid of Marvin Moore Sign this petition 19 min parent 17
Is Wisdom useful? 36 min Constitution 101 1
Wisdom and restrooms 38 min Constitution 101 164
Wisdom and the Endless disease 42 min Constitution 101 20
Mary Lear? (Mar '15) 50 min BIGcountry1232 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 11,754
lessons never learned 1 hr hahaha 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bremen Mortgages