Slaughters, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Bigwillie007 wrote:
Hahahahahahahah now what's up Bitch ?? And haven't heard a thing about lilttle case whipping Mr. Keith Case ????!!!?!? Funny shit right there ! I've never met him but I have seen that James kid and he isn't whipping anybody that's for damn sure !!
This is James and I got your bitch... It's your mom and she locked in my basement so come get you some.. You and any of the buddies that has my number and is gonna get me. Get some then punk. Now what's up Bitch....?
Oh my

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

I hope this Case kid isn't talking about Mothers with having one like I hear he does . I mean really what kind of mother sleeps with their husbands nephew ? Anyways punk I catch ya in my barn again I'll fill ya full of buck shots !!
nokin

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Oh my wrote:
I hope this Case kid isn't talking about Mothers with having one like I hear he does . I mean really what kind of mother sleeps with their husbands nephew ? Anyways punk I catch ya in my barn again I'll fill ya full of buck shots !!
Do your homework, there's no kin or blood between the guy she's with and her x! lol STUPID!! And all of the Case boys are BLOOD! Goes to show what all of you freaking no good for nothing, get a life people THINK you know!
Hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Well I took your advice & made a couple calls to confirm what I was told and I'd say if Mr. Case brother raised him all of his life as a son then that would qualify him as a nephew ! It was my understanding that he was even really good friends with the guy . It was dirty !! Period ! So yeah I don't believe these folks need to talk bad about another persons mother when in fact they have one that's probably already had it in that basement !
Cryinshame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

nokin wrote:
<quoted text>Do your homework, there's no kin or blood between the guy she's with and her x! lol STUPID!! And all of the Case boys are BLOOD! Goes to show what all of you freaking no good for nothing, get a life people THINK you know!
Well a person can be considered blood even if they do have different fathers , so yes they are blood ! Same mother . FACT !!
Hmmm

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Hahaha lmfao now what's up smart mouth Case punk ??? I wonder if all those Case kids are as stupid as that one sounded ?? How I wonder~~~~~~~~~ all I can say to ya PUNK is EAT A FAT DICK !!! Better hope I don't see ya around Greenville anymore playing like ya hard or I'll stick a fucking foot in that ass of yours !!
J-Case

Slaughters, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Hmmm wrote:
Hahaha lmfao now what's up smart mouth Case punk ??? I wonder if all those Case kids are as stupid as that one sounded ?? How I wonder~~~~~~~~~ all I can say to ya PUNK is EAT A FAT DICK !!! Better hope I don't see ya around Greenville anymore playing like ya hard or I'll stick a fucking foot in that ass of yours !!
F**k you and Greenville... Come to Bremen and try running your mouth like you are behind a false name. As far as for my brother Keith .. Haven't heard anything out of him since I got out. Haven't been on here bashing anyone because he's a pu**y and he's scared to.
Bigwillie007

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Lmao that's funny as hell !! I'am pretty sure he really don't want none of ya Keith he's only trying to sound big on here because he knows he's safe . He's a loser and always has been around here and he definitely rides his daddy's coat tail , because he doesn't know how to make his own way so it's easier to be his dads side kick and hold that hand out . And James if you think this isn't the way it really is then maybe you should come to church this Sunday , we'll save ya a seat so you can find some honestly in yourself . EVERYONE around here knows how it really is with you and that little brother of yours .
Lmao

Slaughters, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Bigwillie007 wrote:
Lmao that's funny as hell !! I'am pretty sure he really don't want none of ya Keith he's only trying to sound big on here because he knows he's safe . He's a loser and always has been around here and he definitely rides his daddy's coat tail , because he doesn't know how to make his own way so it's easier to be his dads side kick and hold that hand out . And James if you think this isn't the way it really is then maybe you should come to church this Sunday , we'll save ya a seat so you can find some honestly in yourself . EVERYONE around here knows how it really is with you and that little brother of yours .
you're just about as worthless as the rest of the hipocrites that post thier opinion on here. Referring back to some of your previous post. You bash and cuss and talk so much shit and then this post you're inviting him to church Sunday.. How does that make you have honesty in yourself .. There are alot of Christians today or should I say so called Christians that are fake and only go to church on Sunday to be seen. There is alot of sin in alot of churches also. You don't have to go to church everytime the door is open to be a Christian and do right and live right. You must be one of those people who believe you can do wrong all your life and sin all your life and think as long as you ask for forgiveness that last 30 secs of your life that you will be forgiving and you will go to heaven. Sorry news flash.... If you do wrong knowing what your doing and don't honestly in your heart ask for forgiveness and mean ( not just doing it at the last min cause ur scared to die and go to hell) your going to hell if you believe it or not. So mr bigwilllie or will as they call you maybe you need to grab a seat at church Sunday and grab a spot at the alter when the time comes during service and truely have an honest talk with the man upstairs about yourself and get some honesty in your life......
incest in gene pool

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

You will see wrote:
<quoted text>bigwillie- will- William whoever u are u need to have spellcheck or autospell turned on yourself. U put Bryan is exacting where he wants to be.. I think you meant exactly dumb ass.... You really wanna know a case secret mr bigsilly oh sorry bigsillywillie William I heard through the case vine that Keith was fucking his sister and Keith is really TANYA's daddy.. Hahaha your halirious a woodruff is who u act like
Yep Keith IS Tanya's dad. Also her baby's dad! Sick!
Lmao

Slaughters, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

incest in gene pool wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep Keith IS Tanya's dad. Also her baby's dad! Sick!
So if Keith is Tanya's dad and Keith is Tanya's baby's daddy ???? Wow!!!! That is pretty interesting. That makes Tanya's son her little brother.. That is crazy Case shit right there...
nokin

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Hmmm wrote:
Well I took your advice & made a couple calls to confirm what I was told and I'd say if Mr. Case brother raised him all of his life as a son then that would qualify him as a nephew ! It was my understanding that he was even really good friends with the guy . It was dirty !! Period ! So yeah I don't believe these folks need to talk bad about another persons mother when in fact they have one that's probably already had it in that basement !
do your homework again cause you got it all wrong, he was only married to that guys mother for three years and I don't think that qualifies anybody as a dad or a nephew! Maybe in your eyes cause it sounds like your just a Muhlenberg reject yourself. lmfao!
Hmmm

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

The Man called Mr Case dad his whole life so yeah I would consider him as a nephew . Mulenburg co is full of rejects that's a fact ! These Case kids on the top of the list . The man came to their house almost everyday visiting because they were so called friends and uncle/ nephew so yeah she was wrong in doing so and sick !!!
nokin

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Hmmm wrote:
The Man called Mr Case dad his whole life so yeah I would consider him as a nephew . Mulenburg co is full of rejects that's a fact ! These Case kids on the top of the list . The man came to their house almost everyday visiting because they were so called friends and uncle/ nephew so yeah she was wrong in doing so and sick !!!
WRONG yet AGAIN....he NEVER called Case dad, Case and the mother were together for 3 years when the guy was 4 years old, he knows who his dad is and has a relationship with him and the Case's all associated with him cause they all worked together so I guess everybody who works together are all screwing eachother and are all kin huh?!! Maybe in your world!! Who's your daddy???!!! lmfao again!!
idiots

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Hmmm and nokin, you two are totally off topic here! Get a life people and go clean out your own closets, better yet why not try to go to church Sunday and tell everybody how you get on here and talk trash and bash people then go to the altar and comfess YOUR SINS! But God already knows what you're doing and what you're saying about people so you've already condemed your own selves to hell. Sorry for you!
Fart popper

Sacramento, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

I know now why the economy is so bad, no one works, they are on here with all the lucking bull spit.
Hmmm

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Bull spit huh? Lmao that's funny !! I don't have to work honey I've already worked my 30 years . And yes the man referred to him as his dad , he even was knew as a Case himself . And he was also really good friends with Mr Case right up until he got caught fucking his wife , so what's not true about that ? Lewis's wife was fucking his good friend PERIOD ! that's what we call a slut !! That's a fact ! Anyways that entire bunch is fucking idiots and the younger ones takes the fucking cake ! That Bryan Case boy is a little punk and happy he's locked up so people won't be in harms way of being run over with his truck and their shit being stolen , and that brother he has James Case is just as bad of a fucking moron !!! Druggie and theif and if anyone tries denying that then just look him up on the county web site and review charges . And that other brother Keith Case sounds as bad at least that's what a few on here keep trying to prove . They are all idiots ! Church doesn't fix anyone honey !! It takes a person wanting to change to begin with and those boys don't wanna change shit !! Hell that James boy was already making threats to his brother the day he got outta jail wearing a ankle bracelet which he could be charged with . Trash ! The only people that is ever going to change is the ones that's choose to . And using Church all the time in post doesn't mean shit ! You gotta practice it not preach it ! And no I don't preach it or practice it , I live my life the way I choose but I myself isn't the one in jail or drugging/stealing . Both of those boys James & Bryan are trouble and have always has been around here .
confused

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Hmmm wrote:
Bull spit huh? Lmao that's funny !! I don't have to work honey I've already worked my 30 years . And yes the man referred to him as his dad , he even was knew as a Case himself . And he was also really good friends with Mr Case right up until he got caught fucking his wife , so what's not true about that ? Lewis's wife was fucking his good friend PERIOD ! that's what we call a slut !! That's a fact ! Anyways that entire bunch is fucking idiots and the younger ones takes the fucking cake ! That Bryan Case boy is a little punk and happy he's locked up so people won't be in harms way of being run over with his truck and their shit being stolen , and that brother he has James Case is just as bad of a fucking moron !!! Druggie and theif and if anyone tries denying that then just look him up on the county web site and review charges . And that other brother Keith Case sounds as bad at least that's what a few on here keep trying to prove . They are all idiots ! Church doesn't fix anyone honey !! It takes a person wanting to change to begin with and those boys don't wanna change shit !! Hell that James boy was already making threats to his brother the day he got outta jail wearing a ankle bracelet which he could be charged with . Trash ! The only people that is ever going to change is the ones that's choose to . And using Church all the time in post doesn't mean shit ! You gotta practice it not preach it ! And no I don't preach it or practice it , I live my life the way I choose but I myself isn't the one in jail or drugging/stealing . Both of those boys James & Bryan are trouble and have always has been around here .
So you're 30 plus years OLD and on here talking krapp like the rest of these punks, grow up and ACT like a MAN, you sound childish as a high school teenager getting in on all the drama! And "NO" that guy NEVER and I repeat NEVER called that Case his dad, don't know where you get your info, probably from the high school, stay away from the young girls at the school you peverted jerk!! Maybe you need to go to church and get a life!
Hmmm

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Krapp ? Huh ? What's that ? Did u mean crap ? Lol , I can do with my time as I please honey i'am grown . And far as the high school , well let's just say I go there often but it's for my grand daughter . Who gives a shit if he called the man dad or not , he raised him and was very close to his so called dad and attended family reunions etc and was Lewis Case good friend and was at his home visiting on regular basis up until he got busted fucking the man's wife !!! Slut is what ya call it . And it was my understanding he didn't work for Case brothers logging he works the the Gearys ! So there's your facts !
Shorty

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

J-Case wrote:
<quoted text> F**k you and Greenville... Come to Bremen and try running your mouth like you are behind a false name. As far as for my brother Keith .. Haven't heard anything out of him since I got out. Haven't been on here bashing anyone because he's a pu**y and he's scared to.
Who in the hell would want to come to Bremen , Ky anyways ? Ewww it's nothing there , but trash & drugs . I mean really ? And James we met abt three years ago at a party and I tell ya you are really ugly and dirty looking , just sayin :/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bremen Discussions

Search the Bremen Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min DITCH MITCH 147,069
Entertainment and Housing 40 min Inquire 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min aWitchintheWoods 129,003
Walk In Clinc (Mar '13) 1 hr Wow 23
Vickie Hamilton 1 hr Brenda 1
a new low? 2 hr Passing Through 6
In leaving a family 3 hr Miles 3
•••
•••
•••
Bremen Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bremen Jobs