United States

#2 Sep 25, 2012
grow up get a life
Better than Methenburg

Madisonville, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Tanya wrote:
grow up get a life
I have a life, and a better one than you!! Trailer trash ;)
Tanya

United States

#4 Sep 26, 2012
well u must not have a good life to be spending all this time on here talking crap about everyone...an yeah im so trailer trash let me tell ya...ur funny u need to grow up u must be in love w these boys to be spending all this time talking about them
Better than Methenburg

Madisonville, KY

#6 Sep 29, 2012
No, I don't love those "boys". They don't deserve anyone's love. I just enjoy a good laugh. That's why I get on Topix. To read Tanya's comments, and laugh my ass off. She takes up for her loser uncles. Her drug using, drug selling, steal ya blind, woman beater, uncles.. Ha ha!!
i agree

Nebo, KY

#7 Sep 29, 2012
how can any1 luv either of them when the only thing they luv is dope stealin and beatin women. look on the jail site bryan went back home 2night. he wont be in long watch and see. he will b back out after his meal of cheese and will b back 2 dopin stealin and beatin. the 3 things he knows best.
Anonymous

Madisonville, KY

#8 Sep 30, 2012
Boys ??.... Hmmm yeah I guess u can call them that since neither of them know how to grow the fuck up and get off daddy's wallet and be a daddy theirselves . And really what's up with this Bryan Case that makes him so damn special he isn't being made to pay for child support ?? He could first start by getting a job !! That's not including stealing and drug dealing either . Their poor poor parents .... Now I know these parents and they seem to be really nice people , but these kids (25/28yr old) kids " need to be locked up for 10-20 years in my book . I mean really I've seen where this trailer trash family Tanya takes up for them all the time just wondering how she wld feel if the man that Bryan ran over in his truck to pay a drug debt off was her family member wld she be takin up for them then ? No matter what kind of lifestyle this man lived NOBODY deserves to be ran down with a truck and then have Bryan get out and start beating them . COWARD !! is what they called that back in my day . Fucking little punks both need a old school ASS whooping !
Interesting

Nebo, KY

#9 Sep 30, 2012
BIGWILLIE007 wrote:
Boys ??.... Hmmm yeah I guess u can call them that since neither of them know how to grow the fuck up and get off daddy's wallet and be a daddy theirselves . And really what's up with this Bryan Case that makes him so damn special he isn't being made to pay for child support ?? He could first start by getting a job !! That's not including stealing and drug dealing either . Their poor poor parents .... Now I know these parents and they seem to be really nice people , but these kids (25/28yr old) kids " need to be locked up for 10-20 years in my book . I mean really I've seen where this trailer trash family Tanya takes up for them all the time just wondering how she wld feel if the man that Bryan ran over in his truck to pay a drug debt off was her family member wld she be takin up for them then ? No matter what kind of lifestyle this man lived NOBODY deserves to be ran down with a truck and then have Bryan get out and start beating them . COWARD !! is what they called that back in my day . Fucking little punks both need a old school ASS whooping !
What ever happened with the hit and run? There hasn't been much said. Although Casey has ran her mouth other than that not much has been said.
bigwillie007

Madisonville, KY

#10 Oct 1, 2012
I hear they still have his truck and they are building a case against him big enough his daddy cant save his ass on again. And word is he was pissed at his daddy and burnt his house down . He is a user of friends and family , just whatever he can get cause the BOY sure dont have a job or pay child support on that kid of his . POS WHITE TRASH
maybe

Dunmor, KY

#11 Oct 3, 2012
bigwillie007 wrote:
I hear they still have his truck and they are building a case against him big enough his daddy cant save his ass on again. And word is he was pissed at his daddy and burnt his house down . He is a user of friends and family , just whatever he can get cause the BOY sure dont have a job or pay child support on that kid of his . POS WHITE TRASH
I heard his daddy had him burn it so he could get out from under the costs of it. Heard his daddy bought him a truck in return for burning it down. His dad enables his bad behavior. I often wonder, who has to die or how bad does someone have to be hurt before hr is stopped. I am sure the police are tired of dealing with him over and over, for him to only be allowed out again. He is a menace to society.
Better than Methenburg

Owensboro, KY

#12 Oct 3, 2012
I agree, he is a total loser
Anonymous

United States

#13 Oct 5, 2012
Agree with most of all of it for sure , but his dad having anything what so ever to do with that fire. His dad doesn't hurt for money and I hear he kept that place and put another house or trailer unsure which so that therory don't fit . He prob only keeps trying to help him in hopes that punk ass would grow up but I don't see that ever happening . He needs to be in jail for everybody's sake that lives here . He is a disgrace to his community and family i'am sure .
Tanya

Owensboro, KY

#14 Oct 5, 2012
no my papaw didnt pay anyone to burn that house down he lost everything an shows how much yall know no my papaw dont have that much money yes he has nice things he lives wk to wk just like the rest of us yes he has a new place on that lot...an its nobodys concern on what my papaw spends his money on he works for it not any of yall so get over it if he want to bail these boys out of jail who cares mind ya own
Deira

Madisonville, KY

#15 Oct 5, 2012
Shut up Tanya, he keeps a dangerous criminal on the street.
Tanya

Owensboro, KY

#17 Oct 6, 2012
Deira wrote:
Shut up Tanya, he keeps a dangerous criminal on the street.
who cares what he does its his life he will do whatever he wants just like the rest of us who cares if he keeps getn in trouble its him not u or anyone else so bitch the best thing for u to do is back the fuck up an shut up an stay the hell out of his life
Keith Case

Madisonville, KY

#19 Oct 6, 2012
Lmao I'd pay good money to see you tell that to her face . Big talker on here huh ? It's all a fucking joke really . Sry honey it's everybody's business when he is stealing , dealing , theif of my moms car and purse and medicine , checks , debit card. That's not even including all the cash and welders , chainsaws , trailers , OMG IT GOES ON AND ON . I can say and give my opinion sweetie it's family !! Ya know like dads , brothers , sons, NOT LONG LOST GRANDCHILDREN . deal with your own mess , I hear there has been plenty ; )
Tanya

Owensboro, KY

#20 Oct 6, 2012
Keith Case wrote:
Lmao I'd pay good money to see you tell that to her face . Big talker on here huh ? It's all a fucking joke really . Sry honey it's everybody's business when he is stealing , dealing , theif of my moms car and purse and medicine , checks , debit card. That's not even including all the cash and welders , chainsaws , trailers , OMG IT GOES ON AND ON . I can say and give my opinion sweetie it's family !! Ya know like dads , brothers , sons, NOT LONG LOST GRANDCHILDREN . deal with your own mess , I hear there has been plenty ; )
il say it to her face believe that im not scared of u or any one else...an long lost grandchildren huh thats why i talk to papaw all the time an u dont know anything that goes on w me so i really dont care what u say honestly about me...bc like i said an like i will say sweep ya own back door before u try sweeping everyone elses an no what bryan does isnt anyones bussiness i mean come on this is the fucking internet not the place for any of this
Tanya

Owensboro, KY

#21 Oct 6, 2012
Keith Case wrote:
i will say it to her face im not scared of her u or anyone else an long lost grandchildren huh ya funny thats why i talk to papaw all the time an go c him...an no its not anyones bussiness unless he has stole from them an yes he stole from ya mom but that dont give u the right to get on here an talk shit when it had nothing to do w u it had something to do w ya mom not u...yeah i understand yall are pissed but everyone needs to just keep there mouth shut about him...an i dont have anything going on in my life except a good one thats for sure shows how much ya know about me an mine
Keith Case

Madisonville, KY

#22 Oct 6, 2012
Freedom of speech and thoughts ! You don't like reading facts abt kin then feel free to log off !!!! This recent change was a blessing . If you don't care so much then why ya reading this everyday ???? Funny
Keith Case

Madisonville, KY

#23 Oct 6, 2012
My only family is right here in this house and it's all I ever need sry so talk away to my dad lil girl I cld care less it doesnt mean shit to me . I've learned sooooooo much these last 3 yrs and is very thankful .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary for President!!! 2 min Wisdom 93
Older white men and younger black women 8 min White man 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 10 min who cares 11,736
Wisdom and restrooms 29 min Wisdom 163
Mitch Latham "Cowboy" 36 min Old man snoring 183
Where do you start to mske a happy life this da... 3 hr just saying 14
Looking for someone to lay pipe to my wife 4 hr Jim 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bremen Mortgages