Peaceplz

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Why were the Bremen police and deputy yelling at the law enforcement of Athens, Georgia last night at the Bremen football game?
MSO3

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Peaceplz wrote:
Why were the Bremen police and deputy yelling at the law enforcement of Athens, Georgia last night at the Bremen football game?
Actually it's Bogart, GA and the disturbance was between LE officer's the Coach, and a student.
MSO4

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

MSO3 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's Bogart, GA and the disturbance was between LE officer's the Coach, and a student.
It's really none of your business!
Cop AKA Jackass

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really none of your business!
I think your wrong, jackass!
grwe

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

coach tolleson needs to resign
grwe

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

brent copeland had all the chances in the world to cruise the blue devils to the semi finals for the first time but just like everyone from bremen, they get too nervous and buckle under pressure. trust me i played at bremen in 2006 and its nowhere like it was back then. too many politics for a football team. Tolleson recruits players, dont let him fool you by that country boy attitude he has
MSO4

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

That wouldn't be any fun would it
MSO4

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

MSO4 wrote:
That wouldn't be any fun would it
Ok enough with the cloning names. I can't get my thoughts right. Kinda confusing you ask me
MSO4

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Let's just all use MS04
MEEEE

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

MSO4 wrote:
Let's just all use MS04
I can't because I'm not a queer like the real MS04.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

MSO3 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's Bogart, GA and the disturbance was between LE officer's the Coach, and a student.
Glad to know a cop was there "protecting" everyone. lol!
grwe

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

haha my lettermans jacket isnt on but if i was to guess, you were wearing your band outfit in high school and standing in the bleachers.(brem). its people like you who never played a down in football who act like they know what they are talking about. maybe they will have a great time moving up to AA this coming year and get out of that cupcake schedule they have had for years on end. the thing about AA is you wont have any teams that suck.

Since: Mar 10

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

grwe wrote:
haha my lettermans jacket isnt on but if i was to guess, you were wearing your band outfit in high school and standing in the bleachers.(brem). its people like you who never played a down in football who act like they know what they are talking about. maybe they will have a great time moving up to AA this coming year and get out of that cupcake schedule they have had for years on end. the thing about AA is you wont have any teams that suck.
Lots of sucky teams in AA. Bremen will do just fine. Maybe better than in class A with all the private schools.
Rick Copeland

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

grwe wrote:
brent copeland had all the chances in the world to cruise the blue devils to the semi finals for the first time but just like everyone from bremen, they get too nervous and buckle under pressure. trust me i played at bremen in 2006 and its nowhere like it was back then. too many politics for a football team. Tolleson recruits players, dont let him fool you by that country boy attitude he has
Brent and his teammates were not nervous and didn't choke. They played their heart out all year like ALL Bremen teams.If you want to discuss it like adults call me. Number is in the book...Calling out players is bull
Big Country

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Ricky Tolleson never has and never will get past the 3rd round of the playoffs. Bremen will not be playing Mt. Zion and all the guaranteed wins any more. It will be a lot harder in AA to get to the 3rd round and even more difficult to get past the 3rd round. Maybe Bremen needs to go after Carrollton Trojan football players next time instead of recruiting Temple, Mt.Zion, and Haralson County football players.
xxx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Over the past 5-6 years I can think of only maybe six or seven really good athletes that haven't gone to Bremen since middle school or before. Most of their parents moved into the city limits for job or whatever reason. Only 1 that I remember transfered from another school and he had to sit out a year of varsity competition as required by the GHSA.
So if Bremen is recruiting, they aren't doing a very good job of it. Bowdon had two kids that used to go to Bremen that started on football, basketball and baseball teams last year, how did we let them get away?
And by the way Bremen did make it to the semifinals in 1975 and lost to Duluth and future Heisman trophy winner George Rodgers in a very good game.
grwe

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

XXX.. when you say someone transfered and sit out a year are you talking about that running back that moved from haralson?
xxx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

grwe, yes I'm talking about that kid from county, seems like a great young man. I think his dad played for Tolleson at H.C. But for whatever reason he came to Bremen and followed all the rules of transfer by the GHSA.
One in every crowd

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

grwe wrote:
coach tolleson needs to resign
For what reason?
Bremen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

One in every crowd wrote:
<quoted text>
For what reason?
No he doesn't! He is a great person . Just because you have had some issue with him doesn't mean he needs to resign! Work your differences out because everyone loves Coach T.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Bremen Forum right now

Search the Bremen Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min silverfox 49,215
red mustang is a narc 14 hr Tighty whitey 12
Bremen Express Baseball 16 hr D Keith Wood 5
Tallapoosa to see more filming in town. Open ca... (Jan '14) Mon Waffle House Queen 12
Beelzebubba in Ft Bragg Mon Roll Tide 22
Robbie Robinson & Anita Buffington (Jul '12) Sun Lynne 10
Kiker ONeal Drug arrest Jul 18 News Article 2
•••
•••

Bremen News Video

•••
Bremen Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bremen Jobs