First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Freddie

Anniston, AL

#1 Jan 10, 2013
How does someone apply for section 8 housing? And what are the requirements and how long does it last?

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#2 Jan 10, 2013
You have to get on a waiting list, and the waiting list has to be open. Haralson Co. doesn't have an open list right now.

More info here

http://www.dca.state.ga.us/housing/rentalassi...
Freddie

Temple, GA

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Thanks
Dyno

Ellenwood, GA

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Tallapoosa has several open units and the list isn't very long. Good luck
frank

Carrollton, GA

#5 Jan 12, 2013
you have to be scum,
you have to have a dog or cat
you have to be sell drugs from your porch
you have to be to sorry to work for a living
you have to be a democrat
you have to be on food stamps and welfare and have 3 or 4 baby mama
Kpow12

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Actuall the housing authority provides affordable housing for many of Haralson county's elderly people on fixed incomes and a lot of single mothers trying to make ends meet and provide a home for there children but thanks for all the negative stuff Frank. What would make a person get on here and put down so many people and lump them into one negative category?? I'm sure the housing authority does have drug addicts and people on government programs but no more than any other neighborhood in this county. And before you go insulting me no I don't live there and I would venture to say my home is just as nice as yours but I don't think I'm better than someone because of where I live and I don't think someone is a bad person because of where they live.
Johnny

Temple, GA

#8 Jan 13, 2013
Frank is the reason there are single
Moms trying to make ends meat. He's
The piece of crap that is too sorry to support his family

“it is what it is”

Since: Sep 12

tallapoosa

#9 Jan 13, 2013
the housing authority isn't section 8....l8tr

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Johnny wrote:
The reason they are single moms is for the very reson you cite. Too much "meat". If you cannot afford to raise a child, do not let some sorry man put his penis inside you.
bubba

Whitesburg, GA

#11 Jan 15, 2013
most blacks screw like monkeys and then expect the government to take care of they babies.Like the govt is a ZOO keeper.
someone

Villa Rica, GA

#12 Jan 15, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>The reason they are single moms is for the very reson you cite. Too much "meat". If you cannot afford to raise a child, do not let some sorry man put his penis inside you.
Most intelligent thing to ever be put on Topix.

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Or at the very least use some form of birth control. Like one of those implants. Then you don't have to remember anything.

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

#14 Jan 15, 2013
You know, I think it should be a condition of receiving welfare and Medicaid -- either have a hysterectomy/tubal ligation or have the Implanon for women, and a vasectomy for men.

That'd stop the whole welfare baby thing and prevent another generation living off welfare.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#15 Jan 15, 2013
wobbler1957 wrote:
Or at the very least use some form of birth control. Like one of those implants. Then you don't have to remember anything.
I believe a condition of recieving welfare is that these moms be implanted with these devices until they stop getting welfare. We cannot keep them from screwing, but we can keep from having to pay for more babies.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#16 Jan 15, 2013
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Most intelligent thing to ever be put on Topix.
lol! Thanks, but that is only one of almost 22,000 intelligent things put on topix! lol!
todd

Carrollton, GA

#17 Jan 23, 2013
one welfare baby and fix them where they cant have anymore.PROBLEM SOLVED.sterilize the baby
Not agaiin

Atlanta, GA

#18 Jan 28, 2013
frank wrote:
you have to be scum,
you have to have a dog or cat
you have to be sell drugs from your porch
you have to be to sorry to work for a living
you have to be a democrat
you have to be on food stamps and welfare and have 3 or 4 baby mama
Not true about having to be a Democrat. Areas that vote Republican have a higher population collecting "benefits" and are generally poorer with more social problems. Go figure.
Nice

Dacula, GA

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Kpow12 wrote:
Actuall the housing authority provides affordable housing for many of Haralson county's elderly people on fixed incomes and a lot of single mothers trying to make ends meet and provide a home for there children but thanks for all the negative stuff Frank. What would make a person get on here and put down so many people and lump them into one negative category?? I'm sure the housing authority does have drug addicts and people on government programs but no more than any other neighborhood in this county. And before you go insulting me no I don't live there and I would venture to say my home is just as nice as yours but I don't think I'm better than someone because of where I live and I don't think someone is a bad person because of where they live.
Good for you. Put him in his place. I rent to Section 8 tenants, have had the same folks for more than 10 years and they happen to be EXCELLENT tenants.
OhMy

Dacula, GA

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Meat? Would that be chicken, pork, beef or fish?
OhMy

Dacula, GA

#21 Jan 31, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>The reason they are single moms is for the very reson you cite. Too much "meat". If you cannot afford to raise a child, do not let some sorry man put his penis inside you.
That's nice. Nothing judgemental about your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 29 min Bill in Dville 64,579
Bremen HS Gym Coming down 1 hr Bremen 7
New business coming to bremen Apr 25 smalltownBOY 55
People parking in handicap parking Apr 25 Olgeiser 9
Bremen (May '10) Apr 22 Wasthere 62
gmas Apr 21 Crisp P Bacon 1
MSO4 is Chris Parker (May '14) Apr 20 mrsmoss1419 85
More from around the web

Bremen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]