First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dawgguy

Villa Rica, GA

#1 Apr 8, 2011
Anyone know anything about him and his business?
You idiot

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Apr 8, 2011
Dawgguy wrote:
Anyone know anything about him and his business?
Why not direct any questions about Matt to him. Is there something you are scared of.
Dawgguy

Villa Rica, GA

#3 Apr 8, 2011
just wondering about him and if he does good work. was thinking of using him.... Not sure why i got a hostile reply is there something I'm missing?

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#4 Apr 9, 2011
lol
uuh

Atlanta, GA

#5 Apr 9, 2011
yea i think he's still doin the tile game and for his business , the overhead in this economy stinks , probably works out better from the house . and yea he does good work.
Satisfied Customer

Brooks, GA

#6 Apr 9, 2011
Matt and his crew did an excellent job in our house. I highly recommend him.
Stacy D

Midland, GA

#7 Apr 10, 2011
Matt does wonderful work!! He will be glad to show you some of the jobs he's done if you just call him.
Bremen

United States

#8 Apr 10, 2011
Does a great job, but lets his WHOLE family come into your house. He did my bath room and I came home for lunch one day and his daughter and her boy friend is setting in my living room watching TV!!!! Was not happy with that.

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Duluth, GA

#9 Apr 10, 2011
Bremen wrote:
Does a great job, but lets his WHOLE family come into your house. He did my bath room and I came home for lunch one day and his daughter and her boy friend is setting in my living room watching TV!!!! Was not happy with that.
Wow, that is rude and unprofessional.

Since: Mar 11

Baton Rouge, LA

#10 Apr 10, 2011
Referrals from Topix? Usually the only time someones real name comes up is when a person/s wants to bad mouth them. They post a question about the person then change their name and post something negative a few days later
Better Business or Angie's List might be more productive for a business review but is that really what you want, hmm?
Cracking up

Bremen, GA

#12 Apr 11, 2011
That's funny, one daughter is not his WHOLE family, and I seriously doubt either of them would care to hang around while he is working. He is very professional, personable, honest and does excellent work.

Duluth, GA

#13 Apr 11, 2011
Cracking up wrote:
That's funny, one daughter is not his WHOLE family, and I seriously doubt either of them would care to hang around while he is working. He is very professional, personable, honest and does excellent work.
It doesn't matter how many family members were there. One is too many. When a contractor does a job for someone, you do not bring a family member with you to have free reign of the customers house! Very unprofessional!
Cracking up

Bremen, GA

#14 Apr 11, 2011
I know this family and I seriously doubt this was the case. And if it was don't you think the right thing for the homeowner to do would have been to discuss the incident with the contractor? I suppose some people think the way to handle everything is through Topix. Pathetic.

Duluth, GA

#15 Apr 11, 2011
Cracking up wrote:
I know this family and I seriously doubt this was the case. And if it was don't you think the right thing for the homeowner to do would have been to discuss the incident with the contractor? I suppose some people think the way to handle everything is through Topix. Pathetic.
How do you know it wasn't discussed with the contractor?

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#16 Apr 11, 2011
Cracking up wrote:
Knowing Matt, I am sure he did not have his family over there watching CSI. Some folks just wanted to start some crap on topix.
Which

Winder, GA

#17 Apr 11, 2011
Whch Matt Young? I dated oe for awhile but he would be in his twenties

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#18 Apr 11, 2011
Which wrote:
Whch Matt Young? I dated oe for awhile but he would be in his twenties
Wrong one.
Claude

Annandale, VA

#19 Apr 12, 2011
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Knowing Matt, I am sure he did not have his family over there watching CSI. Some folks just wanted to start some crap on topix.
Ya think, Dinozzo?
Benny

Avon, IN

#20 Apr 12, 2011
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Knowing Matt, I am sure he did not have his family over there watching CSI. Some folks just wanted to start some crap on topix.
how do you know Matt?
Dick Tracy

Bremen, GA

#21 Apr 12, 2011
MSO4 wrote:
Bremen only said they were watching T.V. How did you know it was CSI? Was that you on the couch with the girl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Aggie23 88,109
Golf 13 hr The Bremen Knight 19
Poll 2016 Presidential Election- Who will you vote for? Sun Older Than Dirt 4
Christmas Help please!! (Dec '10) Dec 3 Kurt 8
A girl named loraina Dec 1 Chad 20
News 'Most wanted' man captured in Douglasville Nov 26 Concerned 13
Was there a car accident this morning? One dead... (Jul '12) Nov 26 CTS 88

Bremen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bremen Mortgages