First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Moonshine Madam

Bowdon, GA

#1 Oct 18, 2011
Can anyone tell me where "The Mill Music Hall" is in Bremen and directions how to get there?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 20, 2011
Its in the old Wal Mart shopping center, The Old Ingles building will be the " Mill Town Music Hall " It will not be ready until December at best. Maybe not until after the first of the year.
Benny

Montgomery, AL

#3 Oct 20, 2011
Hank Williams Jr. is looking for a job....maybe he will play there.
Moonshine Madam

Carrollton, GA

#4 Oct 22, 2011
Thank you very much. You have been very helpful.
Matrix_Unloaded wrote:
Its in the old Wal Mart shopping center, The Old Ingles building will be the " Mill Town Music Hall " It will not be ready until December at best. Maybe not until after the first of the year.

“Home In Georgia Now”

Since: Jul 07

The "City of Gold" in Georgia

#5 Oct 25, 2011
Well my guess was way off base!!
flower child

Carrollton, GA

#6 Nov 9, 2011
is "The mill" not at the old Warren Sewell Building? I thought that is what it was called. For a while the city did a lot of community things there but then moved to the other building..formerly Alan Bell's office...I think it is called the Heritage House. It seems Bremen is trying to offer some things to bring the city together.
Jerome Olds

Kennesaw, GA

#7 Jan 21, 2012
To get there you go to exist 11 on I 20... go towards town... turn right on 27 bus... the Milltown Mill hall is up on the left about a mile... you'll see the sign... come and see us... some times... Feb 2 and 3rd opening...

“Events Manager,The Sewell Mill”

Since: Jan 12

Bremen GA

#8 Jan 22, 2012
flower child wrote:
is "The mill" not at the old Warren Sewell Building? I thought that is what it was called. For a while the city did a lot of community things there but then moved to the other building..formerly Alan Bell's office...I think it is called the Heritage House. It seems Bremen is trying to offer some things to bring the city together.
Hey Flower Child ,
The Sewell Mill is still active and I have just become the Events/ Promo person there. I am hosting a Valentines Murder Mystery Dinner there on Feb 10th. Gona be a great time.Check out the Sewell Mill FB page for more info. Have a great nite, Caron
Andy

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2012
Caronconn wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hey Flower Child ,
The Sewell Mill is still active and I have just become the Events/ Promo person there. I am hosting a Valentines Murder Mystery Dinner there on Feb 10th. Gona be a great time.Check out the Sewell Mill FB page for more info. Have a great nite, Caron
Hey....are you that chick that was a chef?
Andy

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jan 22, 2012
Caronconn wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hey Flower Child ,
Hey....are you that chick that was a chef at one time? If so....I bet that dinner will be fabulous.
Wondering

Douglasville, GA

#11 Jan 22, 2012
Is that the place that the Ghost Town Band played at a couple of months ago? Some kind of class reunion? Just wondering, I wasn't there but I heard about it (lot of people talking about it actually) and they said Ghost Town was great and they were surprised that they were not playing big venues yet.

Wouldn't mind catching their show sometime.
member of town

Carrollton, GA

#12 Jan 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Is that the place that the Ghost Town Band played at a couple of months ago? Some kind of class reunion? Just wondering, I wasn't there but I heard about it (lot of people talking about it actually) and they said Ghost Town was great and they were surprised that they were not playing big venues yet.

Wouldn't mind catching their show sometime.
Ghost Town did play at Sewell Mill for a reunion. They are great. Try catching a show some time.
Just Me

Bremen, GA

#13 Jan 24, 2012
It wan't last 6 months,and it will be another abandoned building in The ghost town we know as Bremen.Until they get with the times,they will never be no more than they were back when Mayberry was!
Just Me

Bremen, GA

#14 Jan 24, 2012
Caronconn wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hey Flower Child ,
Good luck with it! How are the kids?

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Carrollton, GA

#15 Jan 24, 2012
Just Me wrote:
It wan't last 6 months,and it will be another abandoned building in The ghost town we know as Bremen.Until they get with the times,they will never be no more than they were back when Mayberry was!
From my understanding it is only Gospel, and 15 dollars a head. I don't think it will last unless they broaden their genre. I may be wrong and it be a hit, there may be more gospel lovers out there. Not knocking Gospel I just don't think it is the kind of music that draws the paying public. Only time will tell.
Esteban

Atlanta, GA

#16 Jan 25, 2012
The venue will have Gospel, Bluegrass, Country, Jazz, etc.; is available to rent for events such as weddings, receptions, banquets, corporate events, etc. There is a Bluegrass concert on Feb. 10, a Valentine's dinner on 2/14, Ricky Skaggs on 4/27 & John Berry is doing a Christmas show in December. This place is going to blow West Georgia away! It has one of the best sound systems around (which will be important to attract top acts) and the pricing for concerts and renting the facility is very reasonable. This is great for the area! The website is www.MillTownMusicHall.com

“Home In Georgia Now”

#17 Jan 25, 2012
Esteban wrote:
The venue will have Gospel, Bluegrass, Country, Jazz, etc.; is available to rent for events such as weddings, receptions, banquets, corporate events, etc. There is a Bluegrass concert on Feb. 10, a Valentine's dinner on 2/14, Ricky Skaggs on 4/27 & John Berry is doing a Christmas show in December. This place is going to blow West Georgia away! It has one of the best sound systems around (which will be important to attract top acts) and the pricing for concerts and renting the facility is very reasonable. This is great for the area! The website is www.MillTownMusicHall.com
I am very glad to see someone take that leap of faith and open this venue up. With things as they are today lots of folks are not able to afford to go on vacations etc like they want to, so this may give a way for a family to spend some quality time together. Plus it will be a boost for the local economy. I wish this venture total success.
Just Me

Bremen, GA

#18 Jan 28, 2012
octoberK wrote:
<quoted text>From my understanding it is only Gospel, and 15 dollars a head. I don't think it will last unless they broaden their genre. I may be wrong and it be a hit, there may be more gospel lovers out there. Not knocking Gospel I just don't think it is the kind of music that draws the paying public. Only time will tell.
I myself don't see it going any where,wasted time,and money.People in this town need something more than family time(don't get me wrong,family time is good),but couples need to get out without the kids every now and then.If we only have family time we get bored,and start looking for fun else where,and don't even think about bashing me for my beliefs,I raised both of my kids,and they are doing well in life,didn't bother them that mom,and dad had time out without them!!Bremen needs more adult places!

“Home In Georgia Now”

#19 Jan 28, 2012
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I myself don't see it going any where,wasted time,and money.People in this town need something more than family time(don't get me wrong,family time is good),but couples need to get out without the kids every now and then.If we only have family time we get bored,and start looking for fun else where,and don't even think about bashing me for my beliefs,I raised both of my kids,and they are doing well in life,didn't bother them that mom,and dad had time out without them!!Bremen needs more adult places!
I understand your statement and respect it. However there are many of us out here who could care less about "Adult Only" entertainment venue. We would rather spend family time together so this venue fits our needs. Only time will tell how successful it will be. Why could this venue not be a get away for Mom & Dad for a concert by entertainers they enjoy??
Esteban

Atlanta, GA

#20 Feb 2, 2012
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Me -- you're in luck! There is a Valentine event with dinner, jazz, champagne & more! Feb. 14, 7pm,$100/couple! Call & make your reservation today!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min boxer 63,114
Carrollton Get New School, Bremen Gets New Blea... 1 hr John smile 8
New business coming to bremen 1 hr fred 39
Saddleridge in Bremen (Mar '08) Mar 29 Goblue 155
Shooting range opening in Haralson county (Nov '07) Mar 25 dav920 5
cute nurse Mar 25 MSO4 5
He'll holes on ga ave Mar 23 Elmer 11

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Haralson County was issued at March 31 at 7:08PM EDT

Bremen Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bremen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]