First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kent Bagwell

Moultrie, GA

#1 Jan 22, 2009
I just wanted to let her know that she is a wonderful person who has been through the mill, and I would like to get to know her.

She is very beautiful! Friendly, Honest, and a great mom.

She supports her family and I love that!

Since: Mar 08

where I hang my hat

#2 Jan 22, 2009
kent Bagwell wrote:
I just wanted to let her know that she is a wonderful person who has been through the mill, and I would like to get to know her.
She is very beautiful! Friendly, Honest, and a great mom.
She supports her family and I love that!
That is why I hired her. If you want to get to know her it is $100 for a 1/2hr or $175 for 1hr. Thanks for the interest.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#3 Jan 22, 2009
kent Bagwell wrote:
I just wanted to let her know that she is a wonderful person who has been through the mill, and I would like to get to know her.
She is very beautiful! Friendly, Honest, and a great mom.
She supports her family and I love that!
You said the same thing about Laura Wade. Have you been hanging out at the People Pleaser again?

Since: Nov 08

Smyrna, GA

#4 Feb 13, 2009
BURN!!!!!!!!!!

(that is hillarious....for those who know)
Not From Here-Thank You

Bogart, GA

#5 Sep 3, 2009
Why would you people say this about this nice lady who has done nothing to you...maybe its because she has too much class to give you the time of day. MS04 & Front sound like Middle School Drama Queens!!

Since: Sep 09

Bremen, GA

#6 Sep 3, 2009
They were probably more like middle schoold drag queens. They look like they like wearing makeup and dressing up in fur coats. I don't know if they are gay but they have probably held one up close until the swelling went down.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#7 Sep 3, 2009
OH NO HE DIDNT wrote:
I don't know if they are gay
Your mom had no complaints. Ask her.
Not From Here-Thank You

Bogart, GA

#8 Sep 3, 2009
we did...she said you were dick-less

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#9 Sep 3, 2009
Not From Here-Thank You wrote:
we did...she said you were dick-less
Well I would have been, but thankfully she removed her dentures.

Since: Sep 09

Bremen, GA

#10 Sep 4, 2009
What's black and blue and dosen't like sex? The little boy in the trunk of MSO4'S car.
Ridiculous

Columbia, MD

#11 Sep 5, 2009
Front wrote:
<quoted text>That is why I hired her. If you want to get to know her it is $100 for a 1/2hr or $175 for 1hr. Thanks for the interest.
I admit I have laughed, agreed and disagreed at some of the posts on this site, but to insinuate that this woman is for sale is not right. If you knew her, you would know it is downright ridiculous to imply this about her. I can see calling out people who truthfully have done wrong as not being slander, but this is slanderous. Ms. Madden has done nothing to deserve such a derogatory post asssociated with her name. She is a single mother who does work hard to support her children, but this is definitely NOT what she does for a living. Although, I'm sure this was meant to be funny, really it is not.
Not From Here-Thank You

Bogart, GA

#12 Sep 5, 2009
Thank you Ridiculous. She is a wonderful woman who works very hard and is trying to raise two children. Why they say these things about her, who knows. It a shame that these two men are so mean. You think your being funny - but God knows who you are. And from things you post, your very unhappy people.
BHS91

AOL

#14 Sep 6, 2009
Boo Radley wrote:
Comments like this are totally uncalled for! I hope this lady reports you to the moderator of this site and sues your behind for your slanderous comments. You are always making such cruel and unwarranted comments about individuals on here and its repulsive. Atleast if any of these individuals were ever to sue you for slander, then atleast their work wouldn't be too difficult since everything is right here in writing. You know your email address and your IP address make it very easy to track you. Hope someone finally slams you!!!!
bunch of sue happy folks around. good luck with that!
Good Friend

Roseville, CA

#15 Sep 7, 2009
BHS91 wrote:
<quoted text>bunch of sue appy folks around. good luck with that!
You are simply a stupid JACKASS! Anyone who can go online and talk about anyone like this should be sued. She also needs to look at the person who started this topic. A little freaky if you ask me. Also, the smart ass men or little "d" men should be ashamed. How do you discuss a mother being for sale. She is a wonderful and perfessional lady. GET A LIFE!

Since: Mar 08

where I hang my hat

#16 Sep 8, 2009
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit I have laughed, agreed and disagreed at some of the posts on this site, but to insinuate that this woman is for sale is not right. If you knew her, you would know it is downright ridiculous to imply this about her. I can see calling out people who truthfully have done wrong as not being slander, but this is slanderous. Ms. Madden has done nothing to deserve such a derogatory post asssociated with her name. She is a single mother who does work hard to support her children, but this is definitely NOT what she does for a living. Although, I'm sure this was meant to be funny, really it is not.
Then consider this an apology and retraction.

Since: Mar 08

where I hang my hat

#17 Sep 8, 2009
Boo Radley wrote:
Comments like this are totally uncalled for! I hope this lady reports you to the moderator of this site and sues your behind for your slanderous comments. You are always making such cruel and unwarranted comments about individuals on here and its repulsive. Atleast if any of these individuals were ever to sue you for slander, then atleast their work wouldn't be too difficult since everything is right here in writing. You know your email address and your IP address make it very easy to track you. Hope someone finally slams you!!!!
Internet providers will not give the isp's of known terrorist to the NSA but I guess someone is going to get it from topix. Now stop for a minute to think of the scope of this. This is a civil matter not a criminal one. You would need a 50K retainer to an attorney just to get started. Then what state are you going to sue from, the one you are in or the one I am in. And even if you could prove what computer the message was typed from, can you prove it was actuall me that typed it. I can assure you, I will not lose any sleep worried about the threat of a topix generated lawsuit.

Since: Mar 08

where I hang my hat

#18 Sep 8, 2009
OH NO HE DIDNT wrote:
What's black and blue and dosen't like sex? The little boy in the trunk of MSO4'S car.
Wow, did you come up with that one on your own? Such talent being wasted by posting on topix. What a tool you are

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#19 Sep 8, 2009
Front wrote:
<quoted text>Internet providers will not give the isp's of known terrorist to the NSA but I guess someone is going to get it from topix. Now stop for a minute to think of the scope of this. This is a civil matter not a criminal one. You would need a 50K retainer to an attorney just to get started. Then what state are you going to sue from, the one you are in or the one I am in. And even if you could prove what computer the message was typed from, can you prove it was actuall me that typed it. I can assure you, I will not lose any sleep worried about the threat of a topix generated lawsuit.
Usually I find when someone starts with the lawsuit BS, that person really admitting that they can no longer debate a point, and their critical thinking have failed.
Not From Here-Thank You

Bogart, GA

#20 Sep 8, 2009
What is there to debate?? Slander is what this is. Why Lynn? This is not funny. There is no humor in this at all. The people who know your real name...should post it.

Since: Mar 08

where I hang my hat

#21 Sep 8, 2009
Not From Here-Thank You wrote:
What is there to debate?? Slander is what this is. Why Lynn? This is not funny. There is no humor in this at all. The people who know your real name...should post it.
I've been asking for that for some time now. They never seem to be able to deliver. More idle threats, kind of like the law suites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min WhoaBuddy 80,553
Great job Buchanan. You made the news, but not ... (Jul '15) 16 hr MSO4 27
Golf Thu Golfer 12
The only place for a tax commissioner can get t... Jun 20 UGAforlife 12
National socialism vs democratic socialism Jun 12 Bremen Redneck 21
Coach Whiddon (Oct '10) Jun 11 Round 2 140
Johnny Smith (Dec '14) Jun 6 Miss Blue Devil 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bremen Mortgages