First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 1, 2013
I need a job working from home. A true, honest, legitimate way to make money working from home online or for local businesses.
Curious

Miami, FL

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Shaebelle wrote:
I need a job working from home. A true, honest, legitimate way to make money working from home online or for local businesses.
is shaebelle a sheboon?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Um, no. Of all the usernames I typed, around 20, I finally typed in my childhood nickname my mother called me from age 3 to age 6.

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#5 Mar 1, 2013
Shae, don't pay attention to the post above mine. It's a scam. Here are some sites that are genuine:

http://www.real-home-employment.com/work-at-h...

http://www.flexjobs.com/

http://www.wahm.com/

I actually had a couple of work at home jobs a few years ago, one doing customer service for Time Warner Cable, and the other setting appointments for Sears repair dept. They train you, pay pretty well, and you generally get to choose the shifts you work, but there are some things you have to be aware of and agree to:

1. Your computer must be relatively new, running Windows XP, and you must have a landline phone. Most work at home jobs where they're sending calls to you won't accept you if all you have is a cell phone.

2. You have to be able to dedicate a certain area of your home to your work -- it has to be quiet, no TV or radio, no kids running through. These companies are trying to preserve a professional feel, and they can't do it if you have a screaming child or yapping dog standing next to you while you're helping a customer.

3. During the times you are scheduled to work, you have to be able to keep family members and pets away. You are working, just not at another place. Everyone has to understand that you are not available while you're working, even though you're sitting right there.

Good luck.
Shae

Carrollton, GA

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Thank you, wobbler1957. Hopefully, I can get a job through one of the sites you listed.

Since: Nov 10

Bremen, GA

#7 Mar 2, 2013
The old wayhas died on out so hereyou a way to learn hows to work from home
it work for me, my pappy and grandpappy an so on
http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Farmer-Withou...

might be time for morepeople to be a lookin in this

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Farming is a fine and honorable profession. Trouble is, you require capital to get into it if you weren't lucky enough to inherit a good sized piece of land.

Most family farmers now also have work outside the home which helps finance the farm.

I used to raise horses (Shires and Appaloosas), and I can honestly say that if you want to make $1 million in horses, start with $2 million. That said, it was the most rewarding, fun, and self-fulfilling time of my life. I had planned to grow hay, too, but life interfered and I never got my hay fields finished. That would have been my primary cash crop.

I'd go back to farming in a heartbeat if I could, but I think I'd go into beef farming and have my horses on the side.
Shaebelle

Carrollton, GA

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Bremen Redneck that is definitely an interesting idea. I have raised cows in the past and loved the job. As my children have grown older and my role in their lives have changed I need something to keep me busy and I think farming would be a great time consuming job. I have a green thumb, which would be a plus in that field.
tricia miller

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Mar 4, 2013
working from home is easy, ive made 100 percent of my income online using only ebay and http://jobZweb.com its a freelance community for online workers...post what your willing to do, and and you get paid through paypal... they have hundreds of online jobs there that cost nothing to start.... hope this helps
billy

Carrollton, GA

#11 Mar 4, 2013
you can always charge guys for sex and make couple hundred dollars a day..EASY MONEY
Shaebelle

Carrollton, GA

#12 Mar 5, 2013
I don't think so. I am happily married.

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Villa Rica, GA

#14 Mar 5, 2013
i can help you out wrote:
Wobbler, don't judge what you don't understand. You don't know what you're talking about.
LOL! Oh but she thinks she knows every thing about every thing. FAIL! Wouldn't surprise me one bit if she argues this with you like you know nothing about the Company you work for but that she does lol! Classic Wob.
billy

Carrollton, GA

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Shaebelle wrote:
what difference does that make? your old man probably isnt getting any ANYWAY so you might as well make a living giving it to SOMEBODY
Go for it

Decatur, GA

#16 Mar 5, 2013
Shaebelle wrote:
well if y'all are Happy you must be good at what you do! You should follow your talents and success won't be for behind. I have to agree with Billy
Shaebelle

Tallapoosa, GA

#17 Mar 5, 2013
I have higher morals, I would not sell myself for money. Goodness people, really!
i can help you out

Miami, FL

#18 Mar 5, 2013
Haha I'm with you on that one, Shae... it's truly sad how many people are desperate enough to resort to that! Anyways, let me know how all this grabs you..(not including the whole prostitution thing)
Shaebelle

Carrollton, GA

#19 Mar 5, 2013
i can help you out, I will do some research. I have been busy taking care of my Grandmother and I haven't had tome to really look into any of the work at home links. Thank you so much for the sites, your time and your help.

Yes, haha, I do hope these people are joking. So sad if people do resort to that kind of demeaning behavior. Maybe that is the reason AIDS is on the rise here in America.???
Shaebelle

Carrollton, GA

#20 Mar 5, 2013
Tricia, The site you posted pops a warning up which reads.....can transmit malicious software or has been involved in online scams or fraud.
billy

Carrollton, GA

#21 Mar 5, 2013
why dont you go get a job at mcdonalds? are you that LAZY that you dont want to leave the house? I know of 2 jobs you can do at home, selling cigarettes and liquor and operating a hore house.WHich one would you like to train for?

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

#22 Mar 5, 2013
Get a grip, Billy. There are many jobs that are work at home, and there are a lot of reasons someone may prefer to work at home instead of going outside the home to work.

It's the new reality -- there are a lot of people who work successfully from home. Ever hear of telecommuting? It's a thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr u waiting on a brain 67,311
Octoberk 1 hr Bremen 6
Divorce 16 hr Bama 27
An Anounsment Mon HOMEBOY 4
bremen is changing so fast May 29 Bremen 2
Bremen Athletics May 28 Here we go again 6
Dori Markwell May 28 Chemist 2
More from around the web

Bremen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]