Palin stumps for Handel - How will yo...

Palin stumps for Handel - How will you vote in Tuesday's Runoff?

Created by Top Mod2 on Aug 9, 2010

3,359 votes

Click on an option to vote

Karen Handel

Nathan Deal

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7715 Aug 31, 2012
maybe longer wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats pitiful is you putting all your faith in Romney....
He's not BO.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7716 Aug 31, 2012
maybe longer wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats pitiful is you putting all your faith in Romney. While he is a well packaged and well financed product, he has no substance. He changes positions as the need for votes requires. He has to go back to the 80's to find a couple to tell a story about his compassion. Paul is even worse and deserves no consideration.
If given the chance I would vote for Jeb Bush over all the current candidates. But Jeb knows what condition his brother left this country in and like all capable Republcians will lay low until the nation begins a strong recovery, maybe in the next 4 to 8 years, maybe longer.
Couldn't have said it better!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7717 Aug 31, 2012
maybe longer wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats pitiful is you putting all your faith in Romney. While he is a well packaged and well financed product, he has no substance. He changes positions as the need for votes requires. He has to go back to the 80's to find a couple to tell a story about his compassion. Paul is even worse and deserves no consideration.
If given the chance I would vote for Jeb Bush over all the current candidates. But Jeb knows what condition his brother left this country in and like all capable Republcians will lay low until the nation begins a strong recovery, maybe in the next 4 to 8 years, maybe longer.
Romney is not my first choice. Never was. But that is who is running against Obama, so he has my vote.
Reread your your second and third sentences. That describes Obama to a tee. Are you going to deny that? Paul is even a worse choice? Nooooo, don't think so.
When you take a look at what we have"leading"(using that word loosely) this country now, Romney/Ryan is looking GREAT.
As far as your last sentence, doubt there will be a strong recovery any time soon, however, there IS a lot of great Republican talent coming up in the ranks. I would support a STRONG Libertarian candidate. So far, the Libertarians can't seem to come up with anyone that would even have a chance.
hold on

Dawsonville, GA

#7718 Aug 31, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is not my first choice. Never was. But that is who is running against Obama, so he has my vote.
Reread your your second and third sentences. That describes Obama to a tee. Are you going to deny that? Paul is even a worse choice? Nooooo, don't think so.
When you take a look at what we have"leading"(using that word loosely) this country now, Romney/Ryan is looking GREAT.
As far as your last sentence, doubt there will be a strong recovery any time soon, however, there IS a lot of great Republican talent coming up in the ranks. I would support a STRONG Libertarian candidate. So far, the Libertarians can't seem to come up with anyone that would even have a chance.
I think you are nuts. Keep waiting on this "savior" the conseratives crave. The "bad" that you know is a lot better than the "bad" you don't know and can't predict. When Romney wins I am going to turn everthing I can into cash, cause its only going to get much worse for the middle class. If you are in the upper 2% I understand your vote, if not hold on!
lol

Bremen, GA

#7719 Aug 31, 2012
hold on wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are nuts. Keep waiting on this "savior" the conseratives crave. The "bad" that you know is a lot better than the "bad" you don't know and can't predict. When Romney wins I am going to turn everthing I can into cash, cause its only going to get much worse for the middle class. If you are in the upper 2% I understand your vote, if not hold on!
Do you think obama's economic policies are working? If so, tell me how the economy and life in general has improved since Obama was elected and tell me how your life is better. Also how do you expect the middle class to suffer worse than they are right now if Romney is elected. I obviously don't understand your logic so I'm trying to see it from your end.
rentalife

Allenhurst, GA

#7720 Aug 31, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think obama's economic policies are working? If so, tell me how the economy and life in general has improved since Obama was elected and tell me how your life is better. Also how do you expect the middle class to suffer worse than they are right now if Romney is elected. I obviously don't understand your logic so I'm trying to see it from your end.
maybe if 'your man' is elected he would institute practice of polygamy.That may be his idea of creating 12 million more jobs,huh?

Location hidden

#7721 Aug 31, 2012
hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are nuts. Keep waiting on this "savior" the conseratives crave. The "bad" that you know is a lot better than the "bad" you don't know and can't predict. When Romney wins I am going to turn everthing I can into cash, cause its only going to get much worse for the middle class. If you are in the upper 2% I understand your vote, if not hold on!
Are you SERIOUS??? I think you are about three days PAST nuts if you think Obama is going to help you. You Obama worshippers have gotten us so far gone that we may NEVER recover. Are you blind? Explain why you will vote for someone with a FAILING/DISMAL record? Defend Obama's failing numbers WITHOUT blaming someone else. Waiting....
lol

Bremen, GA

#7722 Aug 31, 2012
rentalife wrote:
<quoted text>maybe if 'your man' is elected he would institute practice of polygamy.That may be his idea of creating 12 million more jobs,huh?
That didn't provide a single answer but that also tells me you cannot answer those questions.
rentalife

Allenhurst, GA

#7723 Aug 31, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't provide a single answer but that also tells me you cannot answer those questions.
ok,let me try a little harder,Mitt comes from a 'fringe cult' of Christianity that only a couple of generations ago believed a man could have as many wives as he wanted or could afford.Add to this the fact that his 'latter day saints' got at least part of their 'inspriation' from a salamander lying on a creekbed! Still not convinced?"joe Smith" was hanged as a horse theif!But wait-there is more.They can(mormans)lay claim to credit for'mass murder' of over 200 innocent civillians in the late 1800's.Other than these,and a few more indiscrimations they are all just a lovely bunch of people.
rentalife

Allenhurst, GA

#7724 Aug 31, 2012
rentalife wrote:
<quoted text>ok,let me try a little harder,Mitt comes from a 'fringe cult' of Christianity that only a couple of generations ago believed a man could have as many wives as he wanted or could afford.Add to this the fact that his 'latter day saints' got at least part of their 'inspriation' from a salamander lying on a creekbed! Still not convinced?"joe Smith" was hanged as a horse theif!But wait-there is more.They can(mormans)lay claim to credit for'mass murder' of over 200 innocent civillians in the late 1800's.Other than these,and a few more indiscrimations they are all just a lovely bunch of people.
i dare you to disprove any of it!!!!!
rentalife

Allenhurst, GA

#7725 Aug 31, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
i hear wiki working overtime.
rentalife

Allenhurst, GA

#7726 Aug 31, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
y'know 'lol',i sought you personally out on this one.Why? because on a previous reply to a serious(i thought)comment @ ms.Pallin,you chose to use foul-mouth laungage.And more recently you asked to be responded to in in objective manner. you cannot expect to have it both ways 'my dear'.If you choose the latter pursuit,I will entertain your questions seriously.good night.
hmm

United States

#7727 Aug 31, 2012
rentalife wrote:
<quoted text>y'know 'lol',i sought you personally out on this one.Why? because on a previous reply to a serious(i thought)comment @ ms.Pallin,you chose to use foul-mouth laungage.And more recently you asked to be responded to in in objective manner. you cannot expect to have it both ways 'my dear'.If you choose the latter pursuit,I will entertain your questions seriously.good night.
Nice try but you completely avoided the questions I asked. You came in to try to look cool but ended up looking like a window licker. Nice job.
hmm

Douglasville, GA

#7728 Sep 1, 2012
rentalife wrote:
<quoted text>maybe if 'your man' is elected he would institute practice of polygamy.That may be his idea of creating 12 million more jobs,huh?
Also, I don't have a man but I will vote for the person I believe is the lesser of two evils(yes politicians are evils) and the person best suited to fix the economy. Obama has had four years and the economy has progressively gotten worse and we are now reaching a financial cliff as stated by the CBO. Its obvious Obama is your man so what exactly has he done to captivate you so?
bullcrap

Dawsonville, GA

#7729 Sep 1, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you SERIOUS??? I think you are about three days PAST nuts if you think Obama is going to help you. You Obama worshippers have gotten us so far gone that we may NEVER recover. Are you blind? Explain why you will vote for someone with a FAILING/DISMAL record? Defend Obama's failing numbers WITHOUT blaming someone else. Waiting....
That's impossible to do, the whole mess was started by a Republican who believed he could spend as much money as he could print. A man who never thought the bubble he helped create could ever burst. A man who believed he could send young men off to war and not get huge numbers of them killed fighting wars he was NOT paying for. How many years since Bush declared victory in Iraq!?!

Am I better of now than before BUSH, hell no. Am I a democrat hell no, I just call a spade a spade and don't stick my head up my A$$ ignoring cause and effect. The cause was Bush Policy, the effect is a world wide depression that shows no signs of getting better anytime soon. The effect of his actions is going to last a long time, no matter who is President. And that's the reason Romney is heading the Republican ticket, NO quality Republican wants to be tied in any way to this mess. The list of the good ones that passed is long. Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Bobby Jindal, Mike Huckabee, Nikki Haley, Rick Santorum and Rand Paul. You can spout this crap about Obama worshipers till the day you die, who cares about Obama or his numbers, I surely don't. Fact is NOBODY could have gotten us out of the mess Bush left, we won't fully recover for 6 to 10 more years if ever.

And now the same bunch that has caused it all has ALL the answers, bullcrap.

Location hidden

#7730 Sep 1, 2012
bullcrap wrote:
<quoted text>
That's impossible to do, the whole mess was started by a Republican who believed he could spend as much money as he could print. A man who never thought the bubble he helped create could ever burst. A man who believed he could send young men off to war and not get huge numbers of them killed fighting wars he was NOT paying for. How many years since Bush declared victory in Iraq!?!
Am I better of now than before BUSH, hell no. Am I a democrat hell no, I just call a spade a spade and don't stick my head up my A$$ ignoring cause and effect. The cause was Bush Policy, the effect is a world wide depression that shows no signs of getting better anytime soon. The effect of his actions is going to last a long time, no matter who is President. And that's the reason Romney is heading the Republican ticket, NO quality Republican wants to be tied in any way to this mess. The list of the good ones that passed is long. Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Bobby Jindal, Mike Huckabee, Nikki Haley, Rick Santorum and Rand Paul. You can spout this crap about Obama worshipers till the day you die, who cares about Obama or his numbers, I surely don't. Fact is NOBODY could have gotten us out of the mess Bush left, we won't fully recover for 6 to 10 more years if ever.
Has anyone denied that Obama inherited debt and a war? NO
Why is our debt so much WORSE instead of BETTER? You want to talk about printing money???? Apparently, you haven't taken a look at all of the NEW debt since Obama took office. Where have you been? Are you someone who believes you can spend yourself out of debt? We left Iraq and NOW we are in Afghanistan! I could go on and on, but your blaming Bush for what is STILL going on is RIDICULOUS. You can give Obama a pass all day long if THAT makes you feel better, but you are WRONG. I don't blame the young Republican talent for not wanting to get involved now, however, with four more years of what is happening now, they'll have a REAL disaster for sure. They probably are thinking the way I am. If Obama wins four more years, a Republican win will be assured and will most likely END the Democrat party alltogether. It's ASTOUNDING that an intelligent person would even consider blaming all of this on Bush. Give me a break. So, BULLCRAP to you, brother. You are placing ALL of your anger and blame on the wrong president.
Based on What

Dallas, GA

#7731 Sep 1, 2012
There is no doubt that the present administration inherited a tough situation.

There is no doubt that the present administration has not taken the proper direction to get things on the right path.

Based on what, could anyone possibly vote for obama again?
Anonymous

Rome, GA

#7732 Sep 1, 2012
No one in their "Right" mind would vote for Obama again. Obama has successfully passed Jimmy Carter as the worst President in history. I just pray we can make it another 4 months until he is removed from office!
LaForte Fan

Morganton, GA

#7733 Sep 1, 2012
The_Kevinator wrote:
No one in their "Right" mind would vote for Obama again. Obama has successfully passed Jimmy Carter as the worst President in history. I just pray we can make it another 4 months until he is removed from office!
Of all the presidential candidates I can remember I have only liked Obama, Carter, Ford, both Kennedys, and McGovern. I would have voted for whatisname who ran against Dwight Eisenhauer. Don't you wonder how the world would be different if different people had been elected? I think Hillary would make a good President. Nixon and Bush gave me the willies.
hmm

Bremen, GA

#7734 Sep 1, 2012
bullcrap wrote:
<quoted text>That's impossible to do, the whole mess was started by a Republican who believed he could spend as much money as he could print. A man who never thought the bubble he helped create could ever burst. A man who believed he could send young men off to war and not get huge numbers of them killed fighting wars he was NOT paying for. How many years since Bush declared victory in Iraq!?!

If you believe Obama's spending hasn't surpassed Bush's by leaps and bounds there is no reason to even debate with you. If your understanding of how Obama's economic policies have made the situation left by Bush a hundred times worse then there not much anyone can tell you to help you understand what has taken place in the last 12 years because you obviously stopped paying attention four years ago. If you haven't noticed that obama has spent twice as much money in four years than Bush spent in eight, well, that's just a willful disregard of the facts or you believe MSNBC is the greatest news organization out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min jeb stuart 101,428
Winery 2 hr Neighborhood Air ... 2
I need honest advice Sun He is dead 6
Stalker Mom Apr 20 concerned 7
Will Eidson whining Apr 18 da Mayo 6
Ragin' Wings - EPIC FAIL !!!! Apr 18 noneyablue 10
out running law (Mar '11) Apr 11 Mustang Sally 41

Bremen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bremen Mortgages