created by: Top Mod2 | Aug 9, 2010

Georgia

3,340 votes

Palin stumps for Handel - How will you vote in Tuesday's Runoff?

Click on an option to vote

• Karen Handel
  • Nathan Deal
Comments
7,461 - 7,480 of 7,584 Comments Last updated Sep 13, 2013
Morono

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

LET THIS THREAD DIE A GRACEFUL DEATH! At 7700+ posts it too big an unwieldly.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
That first paragraph lends credence to the argument you are mildly retarded.
Who said there was any argument?
ron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Ron Paul 2012

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

just wrote:
All the years the Republicans have been having nominating conventions and now a hurricane is coming for them. Could our Lord and Savior be just a little bit tired of people forcing their beliefs on others. When our Constitution was written it was never intended to create a religious police state. The winds of "change" are really blowing in Tampa.
You must be worried. I've never seen so many happy liberals. It's amusing to see the Democrats putting all their faith in a hurricane. Actually, it's pitiful.
Ishaw

Dillwyn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Vote republican.
JusSayin

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

Ishaw wrote:
Vote republican.
Duhrrr.. ummm... errr.... ok. if you say so. That's all I need to make a decision.

I really need one of those facepalm emoticons around here sometimes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

JusSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Duhrrr.. ummm... errr.... ok. if you say so. That's all I need to make a decision.
I really need one of those facepalm emoticons around here sometimes.
If your decision hasn't already been made (I'm sure it has), you're a bit late...
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
That first paragraph lends credence to the argument you are mildly retarded.
I agree the republican party has few choices and if they got one electable the republican far out right would be pressuring him to go along with their way out of balance agenda. You vote for the party and not the man.
maybe longer

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be worried. I've never seen so many happy liberals. It's amusing to see the Democrats putting all their faith in a hurricane. Actually, it's pitiful.
Whats pitiful is you putting all your faith in Romney. While he is a well packaged and well financed product, he has no substance. He changes positions as the need for votes requires. He has to go back to the 80's to find a couple to tell a story about his compassion. Paul is even worse and deserves no consideration.

If given the chance I would vote for Jeb Bush over all the current candidates. But Jeb knows what condition his brother left this country in and like all capable Republcians will lay low until the nation begins a strong recovery, maybe in the next 4 to 8 years, maybe longer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

maybe longer wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats pitiful is you putting all your faith in Romney....
He's not BO.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

maybe longer wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats pitiful is you putting all your faith in Romney. While he is a well packaged and well financed product, he has no substance. He changes positions as the need for votes requires. He has to go back to the 80's to find a couple to tell a story about his compassion. Paul is even worse and deserves no consideration.
If given the chance I would vote for Jeb Bush over all the current candidates. But Jeb knows what condition his brother left this country in and like all capable Republcians will lay low until the nation begins a strong recovery, maybe in the next 4 to 8 years, maybe longer.
Couldn't have said it better!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

maybe longer wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is not my first choice. Never was. But that is who is running against Obama, so he has my vote.
Reread your your second and third sentences. That describes Obama to a tee. Are you going to deny that? Paul is even a worse choice? Nooooo, don't think so.
When you take a look at what we have"leading"(using that word loosely) this country now, Romney/Ryan is looking GREAT.
As far as your last sentence, doubt there will be a strong recovery any time soon, however, there IS a lot of great Republican talent coming up in the ranks. I would support a STRONG Libertarian candidate. So far, the Libertarians can't seem to come up with anyone that would even have a chance.
hold on

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is not my first choice. Never was. But that is who is running against Obama, so he has my vote.
Reread your your second and third sentences. That describes Obama to a tee. Are you going to deny that? Paul is even a worse choice? Nooooo, don't think so.
When you take a look at what we have"leading"(using that word loosely) this country now, Romney/Ryan is looking GREAT.
As far as your last sentence, doubt there will be a strong recovery any time soon, however, there IS a lot of great Republican talent coming up in the ranks. I would support a STRONG Libertarian candidate. So far, the Libertarians can't seem to come up with anyone that would even have a chance.
I think you are nuts. Keep waiting on this "savior" the conseratives crave. The "bad" that you know is a lot better than the "bad" you don't know and can't predict. When Romney wins I am going to turn everthing I can into cash, cause its only going to get much worse for the middle class. If you are in the upper 2% I understand your vote, if not hold on!
lol

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

hold on wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are nuts. Keep waiting on this "savior" the conseratives crave. The "bad" that you know is a lot better than the "bad" you don't know and can't predict. When Romney wins I am going to turn everthing I can into cash, cause its only going to get much worse for the middle class. If you are in the upper 2% I understand your vote, if not hold on!
Do you think obama's economic policies are working? If so, tell me how the economy and life in general has improved since Obama was elected and tell me how your life is better. Also how do you expect the middle class to suffer worse than they are right now if Romney is elected. I obviously don't understand your logic so I'm trying to see it from your end.
rentalife

Hagan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think obama's economic policies are working? If so, tell me how the economy and life in general has improved since Obama was elected and tell me how your life is better. Also how do you expect the middle class to suffer worse than they are right now if Romney is elected. I obviously don't understand your logic so I'm trying to see it from your end.
maybe if 'your man' is elected he would institute practice of polygamy.That may be his idea of creating 12 million more jobs,huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are nuts. Keep waiting on this "savior" the conseratives crave. The "bad" that you know is a lot better than the "bad" you don't know and can't predict. When Romney wins I am going to turn everthing I can into cash, cause its only going to get much worse for the middle class. If you are in the upper 2% I understand your vote, if not hold on!
Are you SERIOUS??? I think you are about three days PAST nuts if you think Obama is going to help you. You Obama worshippers have gotten us so far gone that we may NEVER recover. Are you blind? Explain why you will vote for someone with a FAILING/DISMAL record? Defend Obama's failing numbers WITHOUT blaming someone else. Waiting....
lol

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

rentalife wrote:
<quoted text>maybe if 'your man' is elected he would institute practice of polygamy.That may be his idea of creating 12 million more jobs,huh?
That didn't provide a single answer but that also tells me you cannot answer those questions.
rentalife

Hagan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't provide a single answer but that also tells me you cannot answer those questions.
ok,let me try a little harder,Mitt comes from a 'fringe cult' of Christianity that only a couple of generations ago believed a man could have as many wives as he wanted or could afford.Add to this the fact that his 'latter day saints' got at least part of their 'inspriation' from a salamander lying on a creekbed! Still not convinced?"joe Smith" was hanged as a horse theif!But wait-there is more.They can(mormans)lay claim to credit for'mass murder' of over 200 innocent civillians in the late 1800's.Other than these,and a few more indiscrimations they are all just a lovely bunch of people.
rentalife

Hagan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

rentalife wrote:
<quoted text>ok,let me try a little harder,Mitt comes from a 'fringe cult' of Christianity that only a couple of generations ago believed a man could have as many wives as he wanted or could afford.Add to this the fact that his 'latter day saints' got at least part of their 'inspriation' from a salamander lying on a creekbed! Still not convinced?"joe Smith" was hanged as a horse theif!But wait-there is more.They can(mormans)lay claim to credit for'mass murder' of over 200 innocent civillians in the late 1800's.Other than these,and a few more indiscrimations they are all just a lovely bunch of people.
i dare you to disprove any of it!!!!!
rentalife

Hagan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
i hear wiki working overtime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Bremen Forum right now

Search the Bremen Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr The WB 49,762
SPLOST BS Starting Already 4 hr Seminole 12
2014 Haralson County Tax Assessments 12 hr MSO4 5
County vehicle cleanup 12 hr MSO4 4
Bremen Express Baseball Thu Jon 9
red mustang is a narc Jul 23 Possum Hunter 17
Tallapoosa to see more filming in town. Open ca... (Jan '14) Jul 21 Waffle House Queen 12
•••
•••

Bremen News Video

•••
•••

Bremen Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bremen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE