First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bremen mom

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2011
I just hear that Chick-fil-a just purchased the land right beside the Captain D's here in Bremen!!!! Please tell me other people have hear this!!!I hope the Daniel's open it:)
Sue

Bremen, GA

#2 Mar 9, 2011
Only Chick-fil-a decides where new locations can be put and then they pick someone who is waiting for their own store who has worked at chick-fil-a already to mangage (or own) the location. I don't know if it is possible for the same person to manage more than one location?? I checked in to getting a Chick-fil-a in Bremen years ago. It would be a nice addition.
Yum

Carrollton, GA

#3 Mar 9, 2011
Chick Fil A would be a very welcome addition to the Bremen restaurant picture.

Since: Jul 10

Fayetteville, GA

#4 Mar 9, 2011
Agreed, and it would give some healthy competition to KFC and Zaxby's. Besides, Chick-Fil-A serves breakfast, so that already puts them in the lead.

I know KFC serves breakfast, but they don't open until 7 or 8 AM. Chick-Fil-A usually opens around 6 or 6:30. Will give McDonald's, Hardee's, Checkers, and Cracker Barrel some competition in the breakfast department more than it will KFC.

I hope they do build a Chick-Fil-A here. Right now only way I can get my fix in the morning is wait until I'm almost to work. One good thing about the one I go to, though: Every other month on the last Thursday of that month they have something called "Receipt Day". You go in, buy something, and are given a receipt. The following month you can get that same item for free; just give them the receipt.

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Duluth, GA

#5 Mar 9, 2011
I haven't had a Chick-Fil-A chicken biscuit in years but I remember it being good. I would love to have one here.
Spacecowboy

Lawrenceville, GA

#6 Mar 9, 2011
It most likely will not happen due to this recession. However, it would be nice.

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

#7 Mar 9, 2011
It would be great if they did put a Chick-Fil-A here. I love their sandwiches, and I'd be able to have my fix once a week instead of once a month! The lemonade is incredible, too...
B R E M E N

Doerun, GA

#8 Mar 9, 2011
wobbler1957 wrote:
It would be great if they did put a Chick-Fil-A here. I love their sandwiches, and I'd be able to have my fix once a week instead of once a month! The lemonade is incredible, too...
TOTALLY AGREE
citizen

Mcdonough, GA

#9 Mar 10, 2011
Its true. Call city hall and they will confirm this

“Is Topix really like this????”

Since: Jan 11

Bremen Georgia

#10 Mar 10, 2011
Personally, I do not like the oil they fry their chicken in, but if it helps the city with jobs and tax revenue I am happy to see it.

Fayetteville, GA

#11 Mar 12, 2011
octoberK wrote:
I haven't had a Chick-Fil-A chicken biscuit in years but I remember it being good. I would love to have one here.
I think people are already being phased into Chick-Fil-A around here. The Chevron right next to Pioneer Ford sells Chick-Fil-A biscuits on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. I need to remember to stop by there next time.

Duluth, GA

#12 Mar 12, 2011
PatrickRsGhost wrote:
<quoted text>
I think people are already being phased into Chick-Fil-A around here. The Chevron right next to Pioneer Ford sells Chick-Fil-A biscuits on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. I need to remember to stop by there next time.
Yes, I saw a sign saying just that. I need to pop in myself and get a biscuit:)
chicken

Douglasville, GA

#13 Mar 12, 2011
Boy! Ya'll don't get out much ?
It's just chicken...

Duluth, GA

#14 Mar 12, 2011
chicken wrote:
It's just chicken...
We live in a small town that does not offer much, therefore in order to have other things we must "get out" and travel elsewhere. Would just be nice to have those other things here close by.

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

#15 Mar 12, 2011
chicken wrote:
It's just chicken...
Huh. A Chick-Fil-A is most assuredly *not* "just chicken". It has a flavor that can't be beat. I can make fried chicken anytime, and it's pretty darn good, but a Chick-Fil-A sandwich can't be beat.

You must not have any working taste buds if you think chicken is chicken. KFC chicken is awful -- greasy, rubbery, bland. Zaxby's is okay, but nothing special. Hardee's is awful. Bojangles is incredible. Wendy's isn't too shabby.

I'd love to have a Chick-Fil-A right up the road from me.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#16 Mar 12, 2011
Seems like Bremen had a Chick-Fil-A way back when. It was on the opposite side of the street from where Hardee's is now, close to the hospital. 4-H had candy that we sold seems like the wrappers had coupons for Chick-Fil-A as well.

I may be remembering wrong though.
Bremen Mom

Midland, GA

#17 Mar 12, 2011
frakier wrote:
Seems like Bremen had a Chick-Fil-A way back when. It was on the opposite side of the street from where Hardee's is now, close to the hospital. 4-H had candy that we sold seems like the wrappers had coupons for Chick-Fil-A as well.
I may be remembering wrong though.
No, we've never had a Chik Fil A. There was a fast food restaurant called Cindy's and the Tastee Freeze.

Since: Feb 11

Abbeville, GA

#18 Mar 12, 2011
Chik Fil A is fast food. Greasy, unhealthy, steroid treated chicken flesh. Ya'll knock yourselves out lining up like fat pigs up to the trough, God I think I'm going to puke!

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

#19 Mar 12, 2011
OH NO HE DlDNT wrote:
Chik Fil A is fast food. Greasy, unhealthy, steroid treated chicken flesh. Ya'll knock yourselves out lining up like fat pigs up to the trough, God I think I'm going to puke!
Jeez, dude, it's not like we're gonna eat there 3 times a day, 6 days a week (closed Sunday). It's called "another option".

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

#20 Mar 12, 2011
Bremen Mom wrote:
No, we've never had a Chik Fil A. There was a fast food restaurant called Cindy's and the Tastee Freeze.
Damn. Wish the Tastee Freez was still there. I do love an occasional soft serve ice cream cone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swingers 8 min Billy 8
what is next to the Valero??? 10 min Donald 6
Stalker Mom 13 min Mike 8
Winery 15 min Otis 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min General Robert E Lee 102,200
Ragin' Wings - EPIC FAIL !!!! Apr 18 noneyablue 10
out running law (Mar '11) Apr 11 Mustang Sally 41

Bremen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bremen Mortgages