Who or what is MSO4?

Since: Jun 10

Happyville

#22 Dec 27, 2011
This thread should have been titled "Stupid, random comments". That's the only way it would make any sense.
MSO4

Carrollton, GA

#24 Dec 28, 2011
Kissy kissy

Judged:

12

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Every Action has an equal”

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

#25 Dec 28, 2011
here it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww my hero. What friends in rock mart? Last I checked they ran you out of the site over there. As far as taking this site way too serious, lol I could care less, it's comic relief, the comics in the ajc are good but this is interactive. And you speak of people bashing others? Why Johnny ringo, I do declare you're defending the number one basher of all time, mso4. Tell ya what, you protect him and do what you consider right, I will do the same. But, I agree people do start some very stupid threads and they won't let stuff alone, one of the main ones is o4. So as you say, roll.
LOL!!!! See there is a difference with 04 than with you? Let me break it down for you.

I have never seen Him openly attack anyone without provocation, He posts his opinions and some disagree. I have yet to see him post anything that is not logically sound.

What I see in you is something completely different. I have seen you verbally attack many with no provocation at all. When challenged you resort to gay bashing or speaking about someones mother or spouse. So I ask you who is the bigger troll?

You or him?

As for being run out of Rockmart. I was posting there recently. I have actually come to enjoy my conversations the more educated crowd on the site.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
here it is

United States

#26 Dec 28, 2011
Regardless wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!! See there is a difference with 04 than with you? Let me break it down for you.

I have never seen Him openly attack anyone without provocation, He posts his opinions and some disagree. I have yet to see him post anything that is not logically sound.

What I see in you is something completely different. I have seen you verbally attack many with no provocation at all. When challenged you resort to gay bashing or speaking about someones mother or spouse. So I ask you who is the bigger troll?

You or him?

As for being run out of Rockmart. I was posting there recently. I have actually come to enjoy my conversations the more educated crowd on the site.
Whatever you say hot rod. See ya soon.

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
here it is

United States

#27 Dec 28, 2011
Regardless wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!! See there is a difference with 04 than with you? Let me break it down for you.

I have never seen Him openly attack anyone without provocation, He posts his opinions and some disagree. I have yet to see him post anything that is not logically sound.

What I see in you is something completely different. I have seen you verbally attack many with no provocation at all. When challenged you resort to gay bashing or speaking about someones mother or spouse. So I ask you who is the bigger troll?

You or him?

As for being run out of Rockmart. I was posting there recently. I have actually come to enjoy my conversations the more educated crowd on the site.
Btw wtf is a troll?

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Every Action has an equal”

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

#28 Dec 28, 2011
here it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw wtf is a troll?
Right now it is you....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Interne...

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Every Action has an equal”

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

#29 Dec 28, 2011
here it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say hot rod. See ya soon.
I am always around.....

:)

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
White girl

Bremen, GA

#30 Dec 28, 2011
Regardless and MSO4 sittin in a tree.....

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Every Action has an equal”

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

#31 Dec 28, 2011
White girl wrote:
Regardless and MSO4 sittin in a tree.....
I see the children are out to play....

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bud

Bremen, GA

#32 Dec 28, 2011
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Judged:

12

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 10

Bowdon, GA

#33 Dec 28, 2011
In response to the original question~ Who cares? With no disrespect to the ORIGINAL,(the clone is just stupid), this topic has been done to death.

Judged:

12

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WE C U CHUMPS

Atlanta, GA

#34 Dec 28, 2011
Uh Oh,Regutless and MSO Ho swappin'slobber again!..hehehe!

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Every Action has an equal”

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

#35 Dec 28, 2011
Bud wrote:
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
I thought it was you.... LOL!!!!!!

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

dances with ducks

Since: Nov 11

Ducktown

#36 Dec 28, 2011
Alright girls break it up!Try to act straight for a change.

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WE C U CHUMPS

Atlanta, GA

#37 Dec 28, 2011
Ghostygal wrote:
In response to the original question~ Who cares? With no disrespect to the ORIGINAL,(the clone is just stupid), this topic has been done to death.
The original sux!

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Every Action has an equal”

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

#38 Dec 28, 2011
Bless your little hearts...... LOL!!!

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Every Action has an equal”

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

#39 Dec 28, 2011
I will keep checking back for any response that is intelligent. I just really don't have time for your third grade, lets change names a thousand times and call people gay routine today... I have seen all of this before...I made my point.

:)

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Carrollton, GA

#40 Dec 28, 2011
MS04 is alright on here though he can be mean. You do know he uses more than just the MS04 identity.
He is a master or multiple identities and persona.
A master!
;)

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 10

Happyville

#41 Dec 28, 2011
Sweet Kiki wrote:
MS04 is alright on here though he can be mean. You do know he uses more than just the MS04 identity.
He is a master or multiple identities and persona.
A master!
;)
Aw, who doesnt use more than one name at some point? I'm just about convinced that there are only 2 kinds of people on here. Those who use multiple names, and those who lie about NOT using multiple names! lol

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#42 Dec 28, 2011
Sweet Kiki wrote:
MS04 is alright on here though he can be mean. You do know he uses more than just the MS04 identity.
He is a master or multiple identities and persona.
A master!
;)
Really? Prove it.

Judged:

12

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 min Sick Man Freud 101,873
I need honest advice Apr 25 dog luvr 7
Winery Apr 25 Neighborhood Air ... 2
Stalker Mom Apr 20 concerned 7
Ragin' Wings - EPIC FAIL !!!! Apr 18 noneyablue 10
out running law (Mar '11) Apr 11 Mustang Sally 41
what is next to the Valero??? Mar 29 yote 5

Bremen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bremen Mortgages