United States

#1 Nov 3, 2009
eric robinson?
Miss Blue Devil 1999

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2009
sam stevens wrote:
eric robinson?
No it was not Eric Robinson. I know him very well and he is NOT the type of man who would have a meth lab.
Rec league baller

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2009
I don't think it was Eric either. Primarily because all the coffee and cigarettes that give him that great breath probably keep him up all night just fine without using meth. Secondly, while there are some numbskulls that have meth labs, I don't recall Big E being too scientifically inclined back in the school daze. So a "lab" of any kind other than a dog is probably out.

Since: Oct 09

Lanett, AL

#5 Nov 10, 2009
then who is it?? I heard of a current high school teacher hanging out with teenagers using meth....
Bremen Resident

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2009
back at ya wrote:
then who is it?? I heard of a current high school teacher hanging out with teenagers using meth....
I have heard of this situation. It DID happen - there was an arrest of a meth lab at a high school teachers house ( a well connected teacher - of course). She claimed it was a "room renter" but proceeded to get HIM out of jail. WHY???- because it is her boyfriend!!! You gotta love BREMEN!!
Rec league baller

Bremen, GA

#7 Nov 10, 2009
Wow. Seriously?

When did this happen? Any chance of you sharing who the teacher is?

Anybody know what all is involved with a meth lab? Is it feasible that somebody could make meth in just a rented room?

Since: Mar 08

where I hang my hat

#8 Nov 10, 2009
Rec league baller wrote:
Wow. Seriously?
When did this happen? Any chance of you sharing who the teacher is?
Anybody know what all is involved with a meth lab? Is it feasible that somebody could make meth in just a rented room?
I think it is possible. Just look at the rolling labs they bust. Got shit cooking up in a cooler in the trunk.

Since: Mar 08

where I hang my hat

#9 Nov 10, 2009
Bremen Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard of this situation. It DID happen - there was an arrest of a meth lab at a high school teachers house ( a well connected teacher - of course). She claimed it was a "room renter" but proceeded to get HIM out of jail. WHY???- because it is her boyfriend!!! You gotta love BREMEN!!
Was this the Parrish girl mentioned on another thread?
Rec league baller

Bremen, GA

#10 Nov 11, 2009
Wow, I'm out of touch on this meth thing, didn't know they did it in car trunks.
what

Bremen, GA

#11 Nov 11, 2009
If it happened why is it that no one has given the name of the guilty part? Sounds like a rumor to me.
Bremen Resident

United States

#12 Nov 11, 2009
what wrote:
If it happened why is it that no one has given the name of the guilty part? Sounds like a rumor to me.
It is not a rumor. The name is/was mentioned. I would not repeat a rumor. It is fact.
HeeHaw

Carrollton, GA

#13 Nov 11, 2009
Now we're not ones to go around repeating gossip, so you better listen- up the first time!!!
cocoapuffs45

United States

#14 Dec 1, 2009
it is Liz Parrish. You think the school would do something about it. it has been going on for some time now. I have seen cop cars there almost 6 times a week. I would be mad as hell if I had kids and that lady was teaching them.
The name says it all

Carrollton, GA

#15 Dec 2, 2009
cocoapuffs45 wrote:
it is Liz Parrish. You think the school would do something about it. it has been going on for some time now. I have seen cop cars there almost 6 times a week. I would be mad as hell if I had kids and that lady was teaching them.
Such a sad little town we live in where mommy works at the board of ed building, so it's perfectly fine for daughter to be dabbling in the drug scene. I haven't actually seen this happen in person or you can be your ass I'd be complaining everyday until something was resolved. Although, I think around here it is a lot like a mafia. If you are a made man or woman, you can pretty much do whatever the heck you want and not have to suffer the consequences.
New to Ga

Atlanta, GA

#16 Dec 2, 2009
Newsbreak Meth can be made in soda bottles. Google Meth shake and bake.

Since: Sep 09

Bremen, GA

#17 Dec 2, 2009
The name says it all is a bad ass behing a computer screen but i bet you would not say anything in public. You know where the school is and you know who to talk to. If you are so bad go up there and do something. Report back here on the gossip page how the meeting went.
The name says it all

Carrollton, GA

#18 Dec 2, 2009
Ok, first of all dumbass, I am badass all of the time. A computer doesn't make me anything. The ONLY reason I haven't already raised hell about this is because I have not seen it happen and I have not seen the police at her house. In other words, at the moment it is not directly affecting me. Why am I even concerned with it? Because it does affect me indirectly...my town gets more bad publicity, our school kids get yet another bad lesson in life...do I really need to go on? There is not one part of my being that is "hiding" behind this computer. Are you one of Liz's close personal buddies because you sure did take offense. Mafia member.
onhd

Lawrenceville, GA

#19 Dec 2, 2009
OH NO HE DIDNT wrote:
The name says it all is a bad ass behing a computer screen but i bet you would not say anything in public. You know where the school is and you know who to talk to. If you are so bad go up there and do something. Report back here on the gossip page how the meeting went.
what good does that do daddy is also on the school board

Since: Sep 09

Bremen, GA

#20 Dec 2, 2009
BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH! THAT IS WHAT I THOUGHT ALL TALK. BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! ARE YOU MSO4?
The name says it all

Carrollton, GA

#21 Dec 2, 2009
No. I am not MSO4. I am NOT all talk, but really what good would it do to go to the school, or the board for that matter? I am not a big name baller, I'm not a council person--essentially my words would fall on deaf ears. And like you, those ears are terribly ignorant and don't understand the no names of town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min boxer 67,112
bremen is changing so fast 4 hr Bremen 2
Bremen Athletics 18 hr Here we go again 6
Dori Markwell 21 hr Chemist 2
wtf May 25 Just wondered 1
Why is everyone leaving Bremen PD (May '11) May 23 John Smile 39
Divorce May 23 John Smile 25
More from around the web

Bremen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]