First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bremen

Douglasville, GA

#1 Jul 22, 2010
I heard David Clay resigned last night????
Toto

Watkinsville, GA

#2 Jul 22, 2010
Bremen wrote:
I heard David Clay resigned last night????
Yes, he did take another job in admin in another system. Hate to lose him. My children liked him and he was a good man.

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#3 Jul 22, 2010
Who'd David Clay and why should I care if he resigned?

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#4 Jul 22, 2010
That should be "who's"...

Since: Jun 10

Happyville

#5 Jul 22, 2010
wobbler1957 wrote:
Who'd David Clay and why should I care if he resigned?
I think he worked at the high school. I want to say he was the graduation coach, or something like that.
oxy cotton

Smyrna, GA

#6 Jul 22, 2010
Sad...wish he would have left sooner!!!
MTM

United States

#7 Jul 22, 2010
Is coach carter coming back and taking his place?
jhh

Bremen, GA

#8 Jul 22, 2010
yes coach carte is
MTM

United States

#9 Jul 23, 2010
jhh wrote:
yes coach carte is
That is good to hear! I think it was a mistake for him to leave several years ago!
ex devil coach

United States

#10 Jul 23, 2010
MTM wrote:
<quoted text>
That is good to hear! I think it was a mistake for him to leave several years ago!
Does anybody know why coach Carter left to begin with? I think he is the guy that everybody loved....most everybody. I don't know Mr. Clay.
Sammy

United States

#11 Jul 23, 2010
ex devil coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anybody know why coach Carter left to begin with? I think he is the guy that everybody loved....most everybody. I don't know Mr. Clay.
Yes he pissed off the wrong Blonde in Bremen with money!!!!!!!!!!
Bremen Alum

Watkinsville, GA

#12 Jul 24, 2010
It was BS. He yelled- like most every good coach does at some point. And the kids mom overheard him. Pitched a fit at the school board meeting and they fired him instead of getting a backbone and telling her to shut up. The kid wasnt even on our team he wrestled
Insider

United States

#13 Jul 24, 2010
Bremen Alum wrote:
It was BS. He yelled- like most every good coach does at some point. And the kids mom overheard him. Pitched a fit at the school board meeting and they fired him instead of getting a backbone and telling her to shut up. The kid wasnt even on our team he wrestled
Nope, need your facts straight Alum, GD, etc Not really someone I want to representing my school system. Carter cussed the kid terribly in front of other students. Mom walked to the board office to speak to McCain. Wonder which mom will get Tolleson this year? He is just as bad with the way he speaks to kids. Wonder how the good ole' boy system is going to work with Hicks since he has no kin here!
Sammy

United States

#15 Jul 24, 2010
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, need your facts straight Alum, GD, etc Not really someone I want to representing my school system. Carter cussed the kid terribly in front of other students. Mom walked to the board office to speak to McCain. Wonder which mom will get Tolleson this year? He is just as bad with the way he speaks to kids. Wonder how the good ole' boy system is going to work with Hicks since he has no kin here!
What did he say if you have the facts let us hear them.
Coach Supporter

Smyrna, GA

#16 Jul 24, 2010
Goofy parents are going to run all good male teachers out of the school system. Who in their right mind would sign up for all the crap parents put them through?

Teachers need to be allowed to teach and discipline. Coaches need to be allowed to coach and discipline. And if little Johnny's crazy a$$ momma comes up there whining, he or she should be banned from sports for a year.

On the flip side, coaches and others need to stop compromising their integrity and pick the most deserving kids rather than the who's who of the City. Face it, we all love Bremen but NOBODY outside of this town gives a crap about the who's who of Bremen.
Sammy

United States

#17 Jul 24, 2010
Coach Supporter wrote:
Goofy parents are going to run all good male teachers out of the school system. Who in their right mind would sign up for all the crap parents put them through?
Teachers need to be allowed to teach and discipline. Coaches need to be allowed to coach and discipline. And if little Johnny's crazy a$$ momma comes up there whining, he or she should be banned from sports for a year.
On the flip side, coaches and others need to stop compromising their integrity and pick the most deserving kids rather than the who's who of the City. Face it, we all love Bremen but NOBODY outside of this town gives a crap about the who's who of Bremen.
Ah who's who it is amazimg what a little money put in the right places can do.
Shocker

Carrollton, GA

#18 Jul 24, 2010
Coach Supporter wrote:
Teachers need to be allowed to teach and discipline. Coaches need to be allowed to coach and discipline. And if little Johnny's crazy a$$ momma comes up there whining, he or she should be banned from sports for
a year.
On the flip side, coaches and others need to stop compromising their integrity and pick the most deserving kids rather than the who's
who of the City. Face it, we all love Bremen but NOBODY outside of this town gives a crap about the who's who of Bremen.
Amen to all of that.
Shocker

Carrollton, GA

#19 Jul 24, 2010
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Ah who's who it is amazimg what a little money put in the right places can do.
Emphasis on little money. Really people go to big cities and you'll see your bank accounts aren't shit.
Megan

Smyrna, GA

#20 Jul 25, 2010
That's not all that Carter did. He harassed several female Honors' students. I know two brunette moms and husbands that confronted him over his offensive remarks to females. One in particular was a teacher and her remarks were clear and were heard.
SO GLAD

Watkinsville, GA

#21 Jul 25, 2010
Glad Carter is Back. Crazy he was let go to begin with. He his a helluva coach. Does it "old school" which I relate to,being old and all. He got on their butts when needed and praised them when deserved. Is fundamentally sound. His mistake was taking the girls softball job.You CAN NOT please a bunch of girls/women....just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 25 min jeb stuart 104,041
Wright Way BBQ going downhill? (Feb '12) May 22 Mike W 110
what is next to the Valero??? May 15 Attila the Hun 8
Chris Parker May 15 Mike 4
Winery May 12 hmmm 8
out running law (Mar '11) May 8 Just me 42
Swingers May 6 Mike 10

Bremen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bremen Mortgages