DOT, local officials work to give kid...

DOT, local officials work to give kids Safe Routes to School

There are 4 comments on the Douglas County Sentinel story from Dec 18, 2012, titled DOT, local officials work to give kids Safe Routes to School. In it, Douglas County Sentinel reports that:

Just last month, Georgia Department of Transportation officials conducted a field plan review for the work expected to be done in downtown Bremen as part of the Safe Routes to School program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Douglas County Sentinel.

luther

Carrollton, GA

#1 Dec 24, 2012
its ALOT more dangerous INSIDE the school giving these poor children a GOVERNMENT EDUCATION than walking TO get it.
waste

Carrollton, GA

#2 Dec 24, 2012
What a huge waste of money. These sidewalks will not be used for their intended purpose.
sam

Carrollton, GA

#3 Dec 25, 2012
what kid walks to school anymore?NONE.Get some of the people off their ass in the city bus barn , like charles and get a productive person in that position to help kids be safe and DO THEIR JOB instead of playing computer games all day
uuh

Atlanta, GA

#4 Dec 25, 2012
waste wrote:
What a huge waste of money. These sidewalks will not be used for their intended purpose.
hopefully they will be used for football games at the school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 min Commodore Jedi 110,990
Locating person. (Dec '14) Tue Lovely21 5
Charles Ray Seale - Child Molester (Oct '16) Tue mustafa 3
bremen food bank is a scam Tue cigar and cigarette 1
Bremen Marine Tue Positive Thoughts 5
Wow Aug 21 Emolover 1
Decon of Bremen Baptist jailed Aug 17 FriendofCharles 10

Bremen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bremen Mortgages