why did life flight just land at the ...

why did life flight just land at the high school?

Posted in the Bremen Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nick

Bremen, GA

#1 Sep 27, 2012
I was at the people pleaser and saw them land.
Bremen mom

Snellville, GA

#2 Sep 27, 2012
2 people were run over by a car. 1 adult and 1 child. It happened in Mangolia Sub. Just pray for both of them!!!! Child has a broken leg not sure what else. Adult has bleeding but not sure much else.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 28, 2012
WOW... 2 People, driver must have been in LaLa Land. Hope they will be ok.
PRAYING FOR THEM

Powder Springs, GA

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Mom and Child have broken ribs. People PLEASE slow down, especially thru subdivisions. This irresponsible act could have taken the lives of a someones daughters, someones wife, and a mother. Praying for this family.
Concerned neighbor

Suwanee, GA

#5 Sep 28, 2012
PRAYING FOR THEM wrote:
Mom and Child have broken ribs. People PLEASE slow down, especially thru subdivisions. This irresponsible act could have taken the lives of a someones daughters, someones wife, and a mother. Praying for this family.
The vehicle was knocked out of gear, rolled down the driveway and hit mother and child.
wow

Bremen, GA

#6 Sep 28, 2012
PRAYING FOR THEM wrote:
Mom and Child have broken ribs. People PLEASE slow down, especially thru subdivisions. This irresponsible act could have taken the lives of a someones daughters, someones wife, and a mother. Praying for this family.
Another driver didn't run them over you idiot.
Local

Villa Rica, GA

#7 Sep 28, 2012
Does anyone know how either of them are doing?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8 Oct 2, 2012
No another driver did not hit them, IT WAS AN EVEN MORE STUPID MISTAKE.

The Statement "Knocked out of Gear" indicates that someone did something thus the word "Knocked" Unless you are just another STUPID UNEDUCATED HICK.

Some of you people are just dumb asses.

Bring the Rain!

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#9 Oct 2, 2012
+1 to Bill.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Bremen mom wrote:
It happened in Mangolia Sub. Just pray for both of them!!!! Child has a broken leg not sure what else. Adult has bleeding but not sure much else.
I believe October lives there.

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Carrollton, GA

#11 Oct 3, 2012
The woman and her daughter pulled up in their driveway(steep driveway), the woman put the car in park, they got out and the car rolled back into them(not sure if the car actually rolled over them). Both have broken ribs. That is what I was told.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#12 Oct 4, 2012
octoberK wrote:
The woman and her daughter pulled up in their driveway(steep driveway), the woman put the car in park, they got out and the car rolled back into them(not sure if the car actually rolled over them). Both have broken ribs. That is what I was told.
Hard lesson to learn. Glad they seem to be ok.

Since: Jul 10

Fayetteville, GA

#13 Oct 4, 2012
This is why I always put on my emergency brake when I park my car. Even if I'm on a very level, flat surface, I'd still put on the emergency brake when I park my car. I'm just paranoid that way.

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Yep, two words: Parking. Brake.
Pedro

Manchester, GA

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Bill in Clayton County wrote:
No another driver did not hit them, IT WAS AN EVEN MORE STUPID MISTAKE.
The Statement "Knocked out of Gear" indicates that someone did something thus the word "Knocked" Unless you are just another STUPID UNEDUCATED HICK.
Some of you people are just dumb asses.
Bring the Rain!
If there is a bigger dumb ass on Bremen Topix I have yet to find them. I will continue my search but until then....Bill....you are the undisputed King!

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Carrollton, GA

#17 Oct 10, 2012
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a bigger dumb ass on Bremen Topix I have yet to find them. I will continue my search but until then....Bill....you are the undisputed King!
He runs a very close second. The crown goes to the thinks she knows it all(but proves she knows nothing with her words) Queen of dumb ass. That one takes the cake.

Since: Jun 10

Bowdon, GA

#18 Oct 15, 2012
I see very little has changed over the last few months. I hope the woman and her daughter are recovering well.
Blane Jones

Carrollton, GA

#19 Oct 16, 2012
Why did the life flight land at the school?

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#20 Oct 16, 2012
Blane Jones wrote:
Why did the life flight land at the school?
To get to the other side?
Turtle Man

Villa Rica, GA

#21 Oct 17, 2012
It was a UFO, I saw it! Real Live Action!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bremen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giovanni 7 hr BremenDodo 4
Be a Christian 8 hr Brother 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 hr The WindBag 112,317
carolyn ledbetter Fri jbk 1
looking for discreet fling Sep 21 Triplid 7
Green Oaks Motel (Oct '09) Sep 20 Shelmina 29
Train observation deck Sep 20 KING9771 47

Bremen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bremen Mortgages