STRESSED

Burkesville, KY

#1 Oct 9, 2008
How is it that people can have animals but not take care of them or take responsibility for them. My neighbors get stray dog and let them run loose. They get into my garbage everyday. We cant do anything legally. No one will pick them up because we know who owns them. If their Kids got in are garbage we could press charges but we cant do anything about their dogs. Why is that? We have had a Cow in are yard beacuse are neighbor couldn't keep her in so he just let her run loose. This is a joke, is there anyone else who has any info for us on what we can do. That is Legal. Please help.

“I am my own person”

Since: Apr 08

Burkesville, KY

#2 Oct 25, 2008
you could always scare or deter the dogs. Just put bleach on the garbage bags and maybe just to start with in side. Even vinegar will do it.
justaguy

Burkesville, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2009
STRESSED wrote:
How is it that people can have animals but not take care of them or take responsibility for them. My neighbors get stray dog and let them run loose. They get into my garbage everyday. We cant do anything legally. No one will pick them up because we know who owns them. If their Kids got in are garbage we could press charges but we cant do anything about their dogs. Why is that? We have had a Cow in are yard beacuse are neighbor couldn't keep her in so he just let her run loose. This is a joke, is there anyone else who has any info for us on what we can do. That is Legal. Please help.
Tell me where you are and I'll come shoot them for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breeding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next to Walmart 13 min hard e 6
Drug roundup 51 min I am a Cop 11
lookout 1 hr longJ 1
Post office 2 hr Moon 11
Methodist store 4 hr Idts 6
Curious 7 hr Really 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Patriot 588
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Breeding Mortgages