Who do you support for Sheriff in Ken...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whatever

Glasgow, KY

#21 Oct 21, 2010
what about the woody guy?
hmm

Maumee, OH

#22 Oct 22, 2010
Really wrote:
<quoted text>whatever he has the track record check him out he has nothing to hide. you people are afraid of change. all you want is slimmy dirty cops! Good luck with that so far from my eyes (which btw are 20/20)it has not worked with rex, rondal or any others that are FROM here so let someone who has EXPERIENCE to give it a shot!
If Paul King is so good, then why didn't he stay in Louisville or go to another big city where the pay is better. Seems like to me if he was so dedicated to Metcalfe County you would see him out more instead of just the signs. Signs don't mean crap!
Really

Glasgow, KY

#23 Oct 22, 2010
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>If Paul King is so good, then why didn't he stay in Louisville or go to another big city where the pay is better. Seems like to me if he was so dedicated to Metcalfe County you would see him out more instead of just the signs. Signs don't mean crap!
he has been out I have seen him at several homes talking with people even at my home! and can't someone just move to a place like Metcalfe for the slower pace of life? what is wrong with that. Money isn't everything to EVERYONE> he still has my vote. You people are so scared of a GOOD CHANGE> Just keep the old how many times and people warned Rondal about Kevin and still He had to wait till he went way too far. Glad Kevin is gone and soon Rondal will be out too.
American woman

Cave City, KY

#24 Oct 30, 2010
I think Metcalfe is really ready for change. I think Paul King will bring a refreshingly honest change whee everyone is treated equal and yet treated fairly and with the same respect that our law enforcement expects to be given. People tend to forget after a while how they got into office in the first place and that's by us...the people in the community that you are serving! I think Paul and his deputies will make sure to do those very things for us. I am truly read for the drugs to be cleaned up here and be a nice place to live again.
wondering 2

Glasgow, KY

#25 Nov 1, 2010
THINK ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE AND HE SEEMS TO BE A VERY INTELLEGENT MAN AND I THINK HE WILL BE A GREAT MAN FOR THE JOB...
Anonymous

Cave City, KY

#26 Nov 1, 2010
LOL, least you guys have a choice, in Barren Co we have one option!
once again

Horse Cave, KY

#27 Nov 2, 2010
Paul King will make a great sheriff for our county. He is a hard worker and has local ties to our county for those who think otherwise. He will provide our county with excellent law enforcement. He is willing to work with the media to keep us informed. He has already been researching for various grants & funding to aid our county in the fight against drugs. Rondal is a good man but I think he has lost the edge to enforce the laws and protect our residents. Time for a change!!!!
country boy

Louisville, KY

#28 Nov 2, 2010
I have known Paul king for a long time he is an excellent police officer and a heck of a good ole country boy and take great pride in his work VOTE PAUL KING FOR SHERIFF
why

Glasgow, KY

#29 Nov 2, 2010
What does where a man is from have anything to do with how he can do a job? We need to forget where everyone comes from and focus on the fact that we all live here now. I've lived here almost all of my life but because I graduated from somewhere other than Metcalfe County am still considered a "move-inner" by some despite the fact that my children grew up here and all graduated from Metcalfe County. Come on folks, we're not living on tribal grounds now are we!
just wondering

Glasgow, KY

#30 Nov 2, 2010
hes the man for the job
think so

Glasgow, KY

#31 Nov 2, 2010
If Rondal wins drugs will get really really bad.
WRONG OR RIGHT

Glasgow, KY

#32 Nov 2, 2010
lOOK OUT WHAT YOU THINK YOU WANT. you might just get it.........
voted

Glasgow, KY

#33 Nov 2, 2010
4 more years of the same
a supporter

Glasgow, KY

#34 Nov 3, 2010
Really wrote:
<quoted text>he doesn't get out and campaign puts a little note in the newspaper and only starts getting drug bust right before every election? why is that he is too good to get out and ask for a vote? no he thinks he has this in the bag. Time for Change people send Rondal back to the farm. oh wait a minute he sold the farm. too bad for him. Paul King all the way!
Alot of that is because he doesn't have the time you people honestly don't know how hard he works to keep the people of this county safe of course it doesn't matter now he beat king by a land slide
Really

Glasgow, KY

#35 Nov 4, 2010
a supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of that is because he doesn't have the time you people honestly don't know how hard he works to keep the people of this county safe of course it doesn't matter now he beat king by a land slide
what landslide? lmao what it was about 400 votes difference. Please. just put a sign out in front of the office if u need sherriff assistance just call KSP bc that is what already has been going on for years. hard working? at what? why is his office always short on the money when the auditor comes in and he pays it out of his pocket? why are we short in the first place and where did that money go? I could go on and on but he is not worth my time. I do not break the law so therefore i don't need the sheriff i bypass him anyways and go to ksp IF i do need anything.
Merelda

United States

#45 Thursday Feb 9
[QUOTE who="Jhon Paul Jones !"]Its time for a diffrent group of people to help manage the problems of drug activity and other problems here at home ![/QUOTE]

Shirley is the problem. Sits on his rear and waits until. Someone gets mad at someone and reports them. Straight from the horses mouth. He is sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breeding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Portia Boone (Aug '16) 2 hr Smh 43
Keyaira Grider & Aqua Bridgewater 9 hr Old Friend 1
Brooke newton 9 hr Brooke 13
when you send someone into cash express to get ... 10 hr Who 3
Jaclyn bell bowlin 10 hr Lmfao 8
Kerri Newton 11 hr WOW 2
Kerry Nicholson 11 hr Brit 2

Breeding Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance