Who do you support for Sheriff in Ken...

Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Metcalfe County) in 2010?

Posted in the Breeding Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jhon Paul Jones !

Horse Cave, KY

#1 Oct 13, 2010
Its time for a diffrent group of people to help manage the problems of drug activity and other problems here at home !
hip hip hooray

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2010
this one is easy. Paul King is a good man and the right choice for the job. His salary alone will save the town about 25k that can be used for a new deputy!
hip hip hooray

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2010
hes the right choice!
Just cause

Horse Cave, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2010
If we keep doing what we have always done- we just keep getting the same thing. Time for a change.
hum

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2010
Because I think he doing a good job and is from this county.
customer

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2010
paul is the best man for the job...rondal does not have a clue about the law. where was he when all the drugs where being sold? right there with them. i mean, they found hundreds of plants on his property. please, get him out of there
my vote

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 15, 2010
need someone with experience and it's time for change
time for a new sheriff

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 16, 2010
vote paul king lets save our kids from meth. our sheriff now didn:t state busting meth places untill the race got close if he is re elected he will go back to his old habits. so day i hope he things of all the kids that got hook on his watch

Since: May 09

Summer Shade, KY

#9 Oct 17, 2010
has done an excellent job so far
Need To Know

Munfordville, KY

#10 Oct 17, 2010
customer wrote:
paul is the best man for the job...rondal does not have a clue about the law. where was he when all the drugs where being sold? right there with them. i mean, they found hundreds of plants on his property. please, get him out of there
like it or not drug money helps the economy of small towns and counties like Metcalfe and Monroe county-that is why officials sometimes look the other way.
MEE

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 17, 2010
BEST MAN FOR THE JOB...
go paul

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 18, 2010
Ready for a change
I hate drugs

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 18, 2010
Better keep experience. The other one has none and no training he has proved.
I hate drugs

Glasgow, KY

#14 Oct 18, 2010
Shirley is doing a great job. He has the experience.
Really

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 19, 2010
I hate drugs wrote:
Shirley is doing a great job. He has the experience.
he doesn't get out and campaign puts a little note in the newspaper and only starts getting drug bust right before every election? why is that he is too good to get out and ask for a vote? no he thinks he has this in the bag. Time for Change people send Rondal back to the farm. oh wait a minute he sold the farm. too bad for him. Paul King all the way!
hmm

Maumee, OH

#16 Oct 19, 2010
I don't understand why anyone would want someone that noone really knows nothing about and is not from our county for Sheriff. Rondal is doing a great job. It is not his fault that when he arrests these criminals that they turn around and get right back out. That is all above Rondall's power, so QUIT BLAMING HIM!!!!!!!!
Checked him

United States

#17 Oct 21, 2010
He is the best man for the job.
hmm

Maumee, OH

#18 Oct 21, 2010
Until someone shows proof and that he is completely for real and the right person for the job, He will not have as many votes as everyone thinks!

“Yeah I'm nuts!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#19 Oct 21, 2010
Our current Sheriff has been doing an admirable job in the years that i have lived in Metcalfe county. He can only work within the framework of the resources his department receives. The drug problems in our county are Not the fault of the Sheriff, they are a result of supply and demand. If there aren't users, the dealers and meth producers go elswhere. Metcalfe county is a poor county, we simply do not have the money to beat the drug trade. Sheriff Shirley has demonstrated to me a common sense approach to law enforcement. He has a unique talent to diffuse potentially deadly situations without using a heavy hand. Those are qualities that we all need from our Sheriff.
Mr King has not yet made any attempt to earn my vote. Posting signs is not a way to get elected.
If you think our Sheriff is a part of the drug problem, prove it or shut up
Really

Glasgow, KY

#20 Oct 21, 2010
hmm wrote:
Until someone shows proof and that he is completely for real and the right person for the job, He will not have as many votes as everyone thinks!
whatever he has the track record check him out he has nothing to hide. you people are afraid of change. all you want is slimmy dirty cops! Good luck with that so far from my eyes (which btw are 20/20)it has not worked with rex, rondal or any others that are FROM here so let someone who has EXPERIENCE to give it a shot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breeding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New motel 1 hr biggen 5
Patterson's Bait Store 3 hr Puppies are cute 7
ashley 4 hr curious 1
teachers on drugs 4 hr who 19
Wanted old barns, homes, sheds to tear down (Jan '15) 6 hr SaltyBones 27
sue Burton 9 hr Troublemaker 3
Fire Department Theft! 11 hr Crooked judge 9

Breeding Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance