Dope house in Marrowbone?

Dope house in Marrowbone?

Posted in the Breeding Forum

Ratatat

Bath, MI

#1 Nov 30, 2007
I heard the Lowes" house in Marrowbone is selling drugs, I think their name is Taylor. I hear their selling to Kids. Say it aint so.......
Gatewood

Bath, MI

#2 Nov 30, 2007
Dope house in Marrowbone is Bulls it:
Gatewood

Bath, MI

#3 Nov 30, 2007
I live across from them and I know its not true so get a fu king life Rats Ass.
kkk

Columbia, KY

#5 Nov 30, 2007
could it be 2 dope house n m-bone
Gatewood

Bath, MI

#6 Nov 30, 2007
Maybe, but all my neighbors are good decent people
WKUMom

Big Clifty, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2007
I heard of this site from a friend and they told me that something was being said about my house. My name is Karen and I live in the Lowe's house. I don't know who these people are that are making comments about drugs being sold out of my house but I do not appreciate it at all. These are very serious allegations and rumors that need to be stopped. I have two children who my husband and I love very much. You do not start rumors on these tacky websites about families and serious things like selling drugs. I don't know where these people get of saying that we sell drugs to minors. We have lived here for 6 going on 7 years and their are a lot of teenage kids that we have known for that time through us or my nephew. They have been around since my kids were babies. There are a couple of teenagers that come over to our house to visit us every once in a while. Now that I have defended my family I want you to know that I do not know how these websites work but if I keep seeing things about my house on here I will contact this website company and the police. If it was my husband and I living here that would be 1 thing and I would blow it off but I do not appreciate people saying this when I have 2 children and some idiot on the computer would put them at risk.

Also I wanted to give my regards to Brad Moore's family. He will be missed very much.

Karen Taylor
kkk

Columbia, KY

#8 Nov 30, 2007
i think they got the wrong house, this house is not in middle of m-bone this one is at end of m-bone
OUYFM

Columbia, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2007
TELL THEM TO YOUR KISS YOUR A--, GOOD GOING KAREN
wassup

Columbia, KY

#10 Dec 3, 2007
Gatewood wrote:
Dope house in Marrowbone is Bulls it:
well hello Gatewood, how the hell r u; where be the drug house in the big city; i missed it
edmonton

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 13, 2008
theres dope houses on every corner if people cleaned around there on door this world would be alot better to live

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breeding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lounge and Grill 41 min Easy 61
Bbq 2 hr Will Little 63
White's bottom 2 hr Jenkins 5
What's her problem? (Elizabeth at minit Mart) 2 hr FYI 14
Who is she 4 hr my say 14
Freek girls 4 hr Yep 9
Sheriff re-election 6 hr Lana Owens 85

Breeding Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance