Who do you support for County Judge /...
what

Russell Springs, KY

#41 Oct 28, 2010
Concerned wrote:
I will vote for Ann because it is like choosing the lesser of two evils. Wid tried to put the Income/Occupational tax on us. Put his brother in as Hospital board member, gave his sister in law a high paying job at the russell co wlpc clinic. let rusty and company manage things into 13 million hole in the ground. And now the Hospital board has put a property tax on us all to pay for the mess.
Ann is the one that selected the present hospital board, the same board that just renewed Rusty Tungate's contract at the hospital. And the same the board that been there during Ann's reign, that has let the hospital get in the shape it is in. Dont you think that is interesting? Show that the hospital mess has nothing to do with Wid.
real cheese

Campbellsville, KY

#42 Oct 28, 2010
she sits back and makes 100k a year , retirement and salary , and makes remarks about people who make 10 to 12 $ a hr . " they make too much money " and this from someone who lives a lavish reckless and immoral lifestyle . sickening
sissy

Greensburg, KY

#43 Oct 29, 2010
wid supported an occupation tax five years ago. wid will say anything to get in office. ann has done a good job the last 4 years
herbie

Russell Springs, KY

#44 Oct 29, 2010
my right
herbie

Russell Springs, KY

#45 Oct 29, 2010
my vote
educated voter

Clarkson, KY

#46 Oct 31, 2010
Ann is a back stabbing liar. She is not even a true republican. Using federal dollars for votes. She is a kniving witch, she should have dressed up for halloween. Her spouse doesn't even support her period.
educated voter

Elizabethtown, KY

#47 Oct 31, 2010
educated voter wrote:
Ann is a back stabbing liar. She is not even a true republican. Using federal dollars for votes. She is a kniving witch, she should have dressed up for halloween. Her spouse doesn't even support her period.
Im an educated idiot! I dont know why i just told all those lies, especially about Gary not being supportive, i have no idea whether he is or not. Lord forgive me for the lies i told.
dangle

Columbia, KY

#48 Oct 31, 2010
ridic wrote:
<quoted text>what has she done but hire but hire more people to sit around and draw a check and hope they have a lot of relatives who are proud that they are employed? ann seems to think that she should be able to use county funds to get her over a rough spot. i don't know anybody who worked for wid that got rich. there needs to be change in the county government. one change for sure is to put the jail under the sheriff dept. to get radical you could have county commissioner type of government.
oh i would say a few got rich or rather comfortable
time for change

Columbia, KY

#49 Nov 1, 2010
Time for change.
ridic

Raywick, KY

#50 Nov 1, 2010
ann is a democrat who is playing politics. everybody, or so i have been told, that everybody knows that a democrat can't win a county wide election in adair county.
it is time for a change.
Repandproud

Columbia, KY

#51 Nov 1, 2010
ridic wrote:
ann is a democrat who is playing politics. everybody, or so i have been told, that everybody knows that a democrat can't win a county wide election in adair county.
it is time for a change.
Besides being a liar you are stupid too. You're right that a democrat can't win. Vote straight Republican!
ridic

Raywick, KY

#52 Nov 1, 2010
repandproud, you should accept the fact that ann has had it. no more of the yes votes at the little meetings.
why should the county give ann the checkbook?
Its time

Buffalo, TX

#53 Nov 1, 2010
"Hey I think everything is going great in columbia and we should re-elect all the people responsible for the way things are going."
Not really. If you think that things have been going well. Your probably working for the local government. Everyone else knows better. We can stick with the same or try for a new way. I talked to Wid. No tax increase. Thats all a bunch of crap put on this page and in the community by Ann supporters. They want to keep their jobs.
The same old politicians aren't working for you, unless you work for them.
Team Melton

Elizabethtown, KY

#54 Nov 2, 2010
Political powerhouse...i think so!!
Harris supporter

Lexington, KY

#55 Nov 2, 2010
Pride cometh before destruction-a haughty spirit before a fall...
Team Melton

Elizabethtown, KY

#56 Nov 2, 2010
Harris supporter wrote:
Pride cometh before destruction-a haughty spirit before a fall...
Lol! Bless your heart!
our past

Lexington, KY

#57 Nov 12, 2013
sister wrote:
Mr. Harris si a good man, the Melton Lady has been in Clerks office to long she is a dihonest person pulls special favors for certain people I won't name names. But she knows what I mean.
huh. That seems awful I hope it's not true, remember Vote Ann, she won't raise your taxes like the other guy. just kidding.
UNO

Elizabethtown, KY

#58 Nov 12, 2013
our past wrote:
<quoted text>
huh. That seems awful I hope it's not true, remember Vote Ann, she won't raise your taxes like the other guy. just kidding.
Her saying she was not raising taxes reminds me of someone else who once said "Read My Lips, No New Taxes" and we all know what happened to him in the next election!
lela Thompson

United States

#59 Nov 17, 2013
I Dont care . About . Obama.. Done . Play of game . Understand me any more . Just . But . Little scary . Says not sure. . H e . Not Trust from to usa not cool From lela .
a good friend

Columbia, KY

#60 Nov 23, 2013
you guys better vote for ann melton I yo kow what I mean ann will help you in anyway she can I think she does a wonderful job.you go ann you can do it have faith hun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breeding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth lab in burkesville 24 min wondering 1
News Driver airlifted to UK following collision in C... 36 min Both sides of the... 24
Hispanic lady with wig & Michael 37 min Right 29
Narcs 43 min Diamond Dixie 42
Oooh 56 min Rick 1
Internet with dish network 1 hr ummm 5
lookig for work 1 hr magnum 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Breeding Mortgages