Who do you support for County Judge / Executive in Kentucky (Adair County) in 2010?

Posted in the Breeding Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of79
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
cole

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For Ann Melton

Judged:

wid like obama for tax
zzzz

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Would you stop making all these stupid phuckeng out of town polls!
agree also

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For William Harris

Judged:

He is a good Christian man and wants what is best for Adair County.
ridic

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For William Harris

bnecause she is relatedf to the cm.
nobody's fool

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Voted For Ann Melton

Judged:

Ann Melton- 21st century
Wid Harris- 19th century
sister

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

Mr. Harris si a good man, the Melton Lady has been in Clerks office to long she is a dihonest person pulls special favors for certain people I won't name names. But she knows what I mean.
Smart Voter

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

sister wrote:
Mr. Harris si a good man, the Melton Lady has been in Clerks office to long she is a dihonest person pulls special favors for certain people I won't name names. But she knows what I mean.
Ann is a good person also. I do believe that the things you have said against Ann will certainly fit Wid also. As far as being in office too long, then he defiently has been. Wid has tried to tax us too many times and will contuine to do so as long as he is in a political office. Wid also is known to do political favors to gain votes and support. If you must claim one of any wrong then make sure that the other person has not the same faults. I know that all politicians do favors for votes and support, but do not get on here and act like Wid is blameless, and threaten to "expose" wrongs by Ann. It very well could backfire on your cantidate. Let the two who are running in this race run it on their own and then vote to your own will.
Ann

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Voted For William Harris

Judged:

Wid is THE most honest, honorable, and diplomatic of the two and will put party politics aside. He listens to people and not political parites
just sayin

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

does it really matter who gets in? i think not bc bottom line is the public gets screwed .but we could use a new face im tired of seeing hers
get off my damn lawn

Bee Spring, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

I like wid but he wants to raise your taxes just like Obama types. Ann has done a good job. I feed my kids and you can feed yours....it don't take a village....get off your ass and unless your a crip or an old person, then your on your own. Wid will feed you....Ann will make you work for a livin....Americans who work can't pull the wagon any longer for the deadbeats...
Smart Voter

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

As far as having a new face, or for somebody being in office too long, just look at the number of years that Wid has held office. From my personal experience, Wid is not dependable in his current position. I have attempted to contact him several times in the past with needs on road improvments and he can not be reached. I have discussed this with several people in my district with the same answer given to me by them. This has been a issue now for a couple of years and I do not believe he could have been elected again in this district. Maybe the only reason that he wants the CJE position is to boost his retirment.
worked

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Voted For William Harris

Judged:

time for a change an someone that puts gravel on your road and says think about me at election time.or what i done for you.
worked

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

sister wrote:
Amen aleast some tells the truth.special is her way of getting votes even with older people getting gravel don't forget me on election.
Smart Voter

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

worked wrote:
time for a change an someone that puts gravel on your road and says think about me at election time.or what i done for you.
I promise you that Wid has graveled alot more drives in the past than Ann ever will. Why do you think he became so mad at her for taking over the use of the county graveling, etc?
worked

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Smart Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I promise you that Wid has graveled alot more drives in the past than Ann ever will. Why do you think he became so mad at her for taking over the use of the county graveling, etc?
but holding it over thier head for a vote is another fish in the pond.
man-up

Rineyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

AMEN!!-Why would'nt Wid get elected in his district this time smart voter? He has proven himself as a dependable public servant and has won his districts trust the last 4 elections? Go WID...
Smart Voter

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

He would not get re-elected in his district for his lack of concern and failure to serve the district. Numerous people have stated that they would not have voted for him again for his current position due to the aforementioned items. Wid has shown no concern for his district for some time now and for anybody to get anything done in this district we have to call Ann and tell her what the problems are. Why do we even need him as a magristrate then? Why should I believe that he would serve me better as CJE? I have no reason to support somebody who refuses to support his district.
Sis

Gradyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Voted For Ann Melton

Judged:

great job Ann
Spiderman

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

My vote goes to Ann she has done the best job of any Co. Judge Exec. My whoe family is voting for her.Don't forget taxes---Nickle Tax. Wid tried to force that on us. He is done.
Ramble

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Spiderman wrote:
My vote goes to Ann she has done the best job of any Co. Judge Exec. My whoe family is voting for her.Don't forget taxes---Nickle Tax. Wid tried to force that on us. He is done.
Not a nice thing to call your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of79
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Breeding Discussions

Search the Breeding Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Jay 138,695
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 46 min hum 81,203
Looking for place for rent 2 hr Joe 1
Glen Murphy 2 hr guessing 4
Witches tomb 2 hr Looking 1
Wet/Dry petition 3 hr arrg 24
todd shaw 3 hr aww hell 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Breeding Jobs

•••