First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#43 Oct 20, 2010
it's all about money in this town. doesnt matter who it is really , they will be bought, bribed, and turned into the types of monsters that have been there before. I hate to see anyone who's lived in this town very long to run for anything. This place is depressing.
get off my damn lawn

Elizabethtown, KY

#44 Oct 20, 2010
When they respond to a call and let us not forget about all the crazy people around here.....it will not be about money.....depression and money hungry people are everywhere....we can be just as good and just as bad as anywhere.....we do need good law enforcement and bobby offers that.

“Flying High”

Since: May 09

Dark Side Of The Moon

#45 Oct 20, 2010
VOTE FOR ME!!
Heck

Elizabethtown, KY

#46 Oct 21, 2010
Why don't you vote for someone not already drawing a check from the state or county.
experience

Hodgenville, KY

#47 Oct 21, 2010
Heck wrote:
Why don't you vote for someone not already drawing a check from the state or county.
why not vote for someone who can do the job and is not clueless. let get the most for our money .by the way moss dose not any type of experience this county would be a joke for voteing someone like him in.
Smart Voter

Hodgenville, KY

#48 Oct 21, 2010
Heck wrote:
Why punish somebody that has made themself a suscess in their life by showing prejudice to them by voting against them because they chose to have a career that provides them with a retirement? Just because Bobby chose a career with the KSP why do you want to hold this against him? How about if Harrison had recieved a large settlement of some type, would this be a reason to disqualify him from recieving a vote? Your point is invalid. It is normally up to a person to provide for self and to prepare for their life accordanly. If Harrison had chose to started a 401k, 403b, etc., then would we even be having this discussion? So case in point, do look down on one person because of their suscess in life and attempt to exalt another person due to their lesser amount of suscess in their finiancial suscess.
Heck

Elizabethtown, KY

#49 Oct 21, 2010
experience wrote:
<quoted text>why not vote for someone who can do the job and is not clueless. let get the most for our money .by the way moss dose not any type of experience this county would be a joke for voteing someone like him in.
At least he can spell and knows the basics of starting a sentence.
experience

Hodgenville, KY

#50 Oct 21, 2010
Smart Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why punish somebody that has made themself a suscess in their life by showing prejudice to them by voting against them because they chose to have a career that provides them with a retirement? Just because Bobby chose a career with the KSP why do you want to hold this against him? How about if Harrison had recieved a large settlement of some type, would this be a reason to disqualify him from recieving a vote? Your point is invalid. It is normally up to a person to provide for self and to prepare for their life accordanly. If Harrison had chose to started a 401k, 403b, etc., then would we even be having this discussion? So case in point, do look down on one person because of their suscess in life and attempt to exalt another person due to their lesser amount of suscess in their finiancial suscess.
in todays paper harrison said it best. he wonted to be sheriff for year but has never work at anything to gane experience for the job .if this is true he is not willing to work for his goals in life.why would he work hard for us? he is just like obama he just wonts to start at the top .
Gosh

Elizabethtown, KY

#51 Oct 21, 2010
experience wrote:
<quoted text>in todays paper harrison said it best. he wonted to be sheriff for year but has never work at anything to gane experience for the job .if this is true he is not willing to work for his goals in life.why would he work hard for us? he is just like obama he just wonts to start at the top .
Still havn't learned to spell huh? Boy, I'll sure take your word to heart.
experience

Hodgenville, KY

#52 Oct 21, 2010
Gosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Still havn't learned to spell huh? Boy, I'll sure take your word to heart.
may not be spelled right but its still true .
hero

Elizabethtown, KY

#53 Oct 22, 2010
he can get it done
lol

Hodgenville, KY

#54 Oct 22, 2010
hero wrote:
he can get it done
moss is clueless a total waste he would be.vote for the best not the least go sullivan.
Smart Voter

Adairville, KY

#55 Oct 23, 2010
I think that it is kiinda funny that the least experienced cantidate in the election, Moss, is attempting to push support for the 2nd least experienced cantidate in the election, Wilson, on the voters that he sees. When you are as inexperienced as Moss, I guess that you might actually think that Rick does have experience.
amen

Elizabethtown, KY

#56 Oct 28, 2010
Smart Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is the best for everybody to give a pity vote to a person who has no clue about a job? With your thinking, then I suppose that you will voting for Antle for jailer only because Rick already has a retirment. I feel that the most experienced person is the one whom I should vote for. If my tax dollars are going to pay for their salary, then I expect somebody to know the job better than the person they are running against. Just because a person has chosen a previous career that has provided them with a secure lifestyle when they leave that job does not mean that they should be looked down on. How about if a person bas invested their income wisely and have their own personal retirment? Should we decide that they are unworthy of our vote do to this? Lets all look at each cantidate in each race and vote for the best and most experienced person so we can get the most out of our tax dollars.
Amen
Good

Elizabethtown, KY

#57 Nov 2, 2010
the best man for the job sullivan all the way
Pops

Elizabethtown, KY

#58 Nov 2, 2010
Smart Voter wrote:
I think that it is kiinda funny that the least experienced cantidate in the election, Moss, is attempting to push support for the 2nd least experienced cantidate in the election, Wilson, on the voters that he sees. When you are as inexperienced as Moss, I guess that you might actually think that Rick does have experience.
You would think that since Moss is so far behind in his race, that he would try and focus. I believe the best man will win by a 2:1 margin today, and that man is Bobby.
kenny

Columbia, KY

#59 Nov 2, 2010
best person
Hey Pops

Elizabethtown, KY

#60 Nov 2, 2010
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think that since Moss is so far behind in his race, that he would try and focus. I believe the best man will win by a 2:1 margin today, and that man is Bobby.
You think Moss is a little more focused now??? LMAO!!!! Maybe you should focus a little more before future predictions!!!
jen

Elizabethtown, KY

#61 Nov 2, 2010
i voted for bobby, he is a very nice and good man. an easy to talk too. congrates to you bobby..
FYI

Burkesville, KY

#62 Nov 2, 2010
thanks bobby wrote:
Just wait till your family has to deal with bug and finds out what an a-hole he can be to deal with.
Tell your family to stay out of jail then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breeding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Uncle Tab 154,185
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min nomitch 5,742
Stacy 5 min I see 4
Ed, Ralph & Ann's College of Finance 15 min Enough 30
Chicken Houses???????? 16 min Conservative 7
marketa vibbert 16 min kkk 1
tommy young for 4th district magistrate. 1 hr butterball 11
•••
•••

Breeding Jobs

•••
•••
•••