Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Adair County) in 2010?

Posted in the Breeding Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Its about the money

Columbia, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2010
bobby cheated on his wife
fact

Hodgenville, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2010
The only one that can do the job is bobby .
Larry Russo

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2010
He is the only person I know who will stop the druggies
Wendy

Burkesville, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2010
Bobby has the background experience and can not be bought. Harrison is a good christian and an all around nice guy, but doesn't have what it takes.
who gives

Rineyville, KY

#6 Oct 12, 2010
a shit about the sheriff race.whoever whens will not have the balls to stop me from peddling my goods.adair county is my best customer base.most of my adair county customers will take the last penny of their welfare checks to purchase my goods.i also would like to take this moment and say thank you for your continous support and that you(my customers)have really help me out during this economic downturn.some of the most powerful and influential people of adair county has really help me out.who says money cant make people look the other way.thats why i love my customers in good ole adair.
I vote!

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Oct 12, 2010
I personally think that he has the experience, and knowledge to clean up this community. His personal life is his own his off time. I guess ole Ralph is perfect. At one time he stood up for the working man, but the working man has no free cash these days.
ProudVoter

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Oct 12, 2010
Bobby is the only man for the job! First qualified Sheriff ever for this county, vote for progress!!
terry

Columbia, KY

#9 Oct 12, 2010
great guy
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Oct 12, 2010
Why would you vote for somebody to be your sheriff if they retired from law inforcement already and had never made any arrest before? And second off is it not one of his deputys that is trying to run off from his other job for being way over budget? And lets not even bring up the other deputy.
Think I will vote for the Moss boy.
herbie

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Oct 12, 2010
why
Smart Voter

Loretto, KY

#12 Oct 12, 2010
You go ahead and vote for a person who "is a good guy" but is clueless when it comes to the law. The rest of Adair County will be voting for Bobby. this is one election that will be a embarassment to the demorcrat party.
Harrison has went as far to say that he will stop people from drinking alcohol in their own homes, this ignorance of the law is one thing that the county can do without. Whomever is elected will have to follow the same laws, I just want the elected official to at least know the law before being elected. People need to consider the qualified cantidates in all the upcoming elections, before voting for unqualified cantidates that will have to be trained and then will still have to depend upon the current staff members to futher their training while we taxpayers pay them for "on the job training".
Moss for sure

Frankfort, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2010
Smart Voter wrote:
You go ahead and vote for a person who "is a good guy" but is clueless when it comes to the law. The rest of Adair County will be voting for Bobby. this is one election that will be a embarassment to the demorcrat party.
Harrison has went as far to say that he will stop people from drinking alcohol in their own homes, this ignorance of the law is one thing that the county can do without. Whomever is elected will have to follow the same laws, I just want the elected official to at least know the law before being elected. People need to consider the qualified cantidates in all the upcoming elections, before voting for unqualified cantidates that will have to be trained and then will still have to depend upon the current staff members to futher their training while we taxpayers pay them for "on the job training".
Moss may need some training, but anyone can learn to do a job. You need to begin with a decent human being with good character and morals and that is what Moss is. I personally work in a place with tons of qualified, educated, trained people who are absolute scum; behind their dressy clothes and college degrees they lie, steal, cheat on their spouses, talk about people including co-workers like they are dogs, you name it, these "qualified" people do it. Personally, I think if you start with a good person you will do a lot better than taking a snake and giving them a college degree or a police academy certificate and calling them qualified.
you know

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Oct 13, 2010
Best man for the job. No more double dipping and the country paying for it
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Oct 13, 2010
Moss for sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Moss may need some training, but anyone can learn to do a job. You need to begin with a decent human being with good character and morals and that is what Moss is. I personally work in a place with tons of qualified, educated, trained people who are absolute scum; behind their dressy clothes and college degrees they lie, steal, cheat on their spouses, talk about people including co-workers like they are dogs, you name it, these "qualified" people do it. Personally, I think if you start with a good person you will do a lot better than taking a snake and giving them a college degree or a police academy certificate and calling them qualified.
I've heard Moss is a good person until Im blue in the face. Is Mr. Sullivan not a good human being? What does Moss do that is so grand? He speaks to you when he sees you? Big deal, the drug dealers can tell you hi that doesnt mean they are great people. He goes to church, big deal, so do the drug dealers. Name 5 things Moss has done that is so great. Sullivan was a law enforcement officer for over 20 years, that means he has been there when people needed protection, when people were scared for their lives. He has seen true terror, as have all law enforcement personnel. And he had the guts to keep doing it for 20 some years, to keep protecting our county and our state when all people did was bad mouth the men and women in uniform for risking their lives everyday, without once asking for a thank you. To me that is a "GOOD PERSON"!!!! And a TRUELY "Good Person" is who I will be voting for!
luther

Columbia, KY

#17 Oct 13, 2010
I'V knew Bobby for years.I'V always found him to be trust worthy truthful and honest. A man with good common-sense.Thats who i'm voting for.
tyu

Owensboro, KY

#18 Oct 14, 2010
he is a good man who will behonest and fair with everyone.
Smart Voter

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Oct 14, 2010
Moss for sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Look as to where we are now by voting in unqualified people in this office. We now have a chance to vote in a good person that has qualifications that are above and beyond. Moss is in over his head with this election. If he truly wants to be in law enforcment then how about starting out small, learning, and then run again with experience. I for one do not think that some jobs are made for on the job training with a large salary to boot.
sister

Glendale, KY

#20 Oct 15, 2010
I think Bobby Sullivan would be a big mistake, for Sheriff, he was a Trooper, and was not honest, he gets a pension already. he is not what adair Co. needs, its always bad people runs for office. We need someone dedicated to help people, not just help the ones with money. Poor people need help also.
Jay

United States

#21 Oct 15, 2010
Somebody needs to cleanup that redneck,backwards,drug infested,20000 dollar millionaire place.
thanks bobby

Campbellsville, KY

#22 Oct 16, 2010
Just wait till your family has to deal with bug and finds out what an a-hole he can be to deal with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breeding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
juan gomez (Apr '10) 1 hr Yup 6
Another Board of Election Meeting 3 hr Mister Clean 14
Mister Clean on columbia forum 3 hr Mister Clean 19
Sarah Whitaker Owens 6 hr cruel 3
Nathan Castillo 7 hr hello 33
Question 9 hr Yep 3
yarberry boy 9 hr ollie 10
More from around the web

Breeding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE