Beth gets around / guys be aware A Ja...

Beth gets around / guys be aware A Jax wont bring it off !!

Created by itch on Sep 8, 2012

46 votes

Click on an option to vote

Brewster

Phill

woody p

2 sugar daddy's

her xe- old man

Paul H

Preston A

John

Edgar

Astuin

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol lol lol

East Bank, WV

#1 Sep 9, 2012
You people always talk about women getting around..
what about the men that get around also..the women
do it for the same reason as men do..stop makin such a deal out of it already!!!
a person

Hamlin, WV

#2 Sep 9, 2012
why is it alright for men getting around, but when a woman does it she is every name in the book! I know all kinds of male hoes, but I don't put their name's on here and call them names! So why trash women?
funny

Knoxville, TN

#3 Sep 9, 2012
I think everyone should just share the love,I mean it ain't gonna hurt it...male or female you know what I mean....lol.
lol lol lol

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 9, 2012
a person wrote:
why is it alright for men getting around, but when a woman does it she is every name in the book! I know all kinds of male hoes, but I don't put their name's on here and call them names! So why trash women?
I agree with you all the way!! for some strange reason it's always
been ok for a man to do things but not for a women..like FART,
SEX,EAT,BURP i really can go on forever but you get the point..
this is not the 60's no more..I'm a female and i just ripped a
big one and it smells!!!!
1 post removed
stinky Beth

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 9, 2012
This Beth on this poll is a big hoe...i would be worried a bout S.T.D ...dont ask to come in to use my bathroom she cheats with what ever it don't matter
hey Beth

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 10, 2012
Matt is a tight ass. Beth thinks for one second Matt is going to give her money and so on .she is one crazy bitch....she loves those lortabs snorts them up her nose like a hoover vac suction ....Beth has kids and shes a very sorry mother ..she thinks more of laying on her back then doing what a mother should be doing for her kids . she is a poor excuess for a parent ..what type of mother gets her kids took away and they end up with the daddy ??? a sorry mother !!!!
just wondering

Hamlin, WV

#8 Sep 23, 2012
who is this Beth girl, her name wouldn't be Beth Wiley (Fowler) from Big Creek
down and dirty

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 24, 2012
just wondering wrote:
who is this Beth girl, her name wouldn't be Beth Wiley (Fowler) from Big Creek
that's the one !!! yes thats the one i say they are speakin of
shame on u Beth

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 24, 2012
she needs to go back to big creek and get a real job and move back in her parents if they will have her back .i say they are glad she left she doesn't have her kids so what does that tell ya she drives Matts truck and even uses poor matts truck to ride her left overs in.
lousy

Charleston, WV

#11 Oct 10, 2012
Beth you where a pain to put up with all you wanted from Matt was his truck gas and money and get pissed because he would not buy you things 4 U and your habits ...you wanted to use Matt's truck to haul your crabs around in ...you were pushed right out the back door ...wonder if ya can find a job now ..so tell us Beth why did you Not go back to your Job..???
so true

Charleston, WV

#12 Oct 12, 2012
Beth is a nasty hoe ...worn out
some one that knows

Rock Cave, WV

#13 Oct 12, 2012
hey Beth wrote:
Matt is a tight ass. Beth thinks for one second Matt is going to give her money and so on .she is one crazy bitch....she loves those lortabs snorts them up her nose like a hoover vac suction ....Beth has kids and shes a very sorry mother ..she thinks more of laying on her back then doing what a mother should be doing for her kids . she is a poor excuess for a parent ..what type of mother gets her kids took away and they end up with the daddy ??? a sorry mother !!!!
First of all she didnt get her kids took from her she gave them away and there daddy dont even take care of them robin and brittany does
A real mother

Rock Cave, WV

#14 Oct 12, 2012
Beth needs to be a real mother.. she put on her facebook stay at home mother ... ya right any one knows she has never been a mother to them kids.. they just need loved. but all that whore thinks about is getting a big di** stuck in ever hole/I whould love for her to change her ways. and show that she can do better than she does.. But we all know thats never going to happen...
CraZy BitcH

Charleston, WV

#15 Oct 12, 2012
Did Beth get fired from her last job ? Heard the guy's taking about Beth yesterday each one of them said they were pretty good size and the back hoe was just as lose as the front...she loves those Lortabs ....Jason is another one that has a good woman at home and he is messing with a hoe ....
Slow joe

Clarksville, TN

#16 Oct 12, 2012
Beth is wore out, only good for hand jobs these days
CraZy BitcH

Charleston, WV

#17 Oct 12, 2012
Slow joe wrote:
Beth is wore out, only good for hand jobs these days
she has to much dead skin hanging lose on her hands ...
someone that knows

Hamlin, WV

#18 Oct 15, 2012
some one that knows wrote:
<quoted text> First of all she didnt get her kids took from her she gave them away and there daddy dont even take care of them robin and brittany does
I Do know that Beth did get her Girls taking away, she sure did not give them away, Lortabs got them taking away, And there DAD is taking care of them, I Don't no anyone of Robin or Brittany
she lies

Charleston, WV

#19 Oct 15, 2012
She is an unfit mother and she did get them kids taken away ..duh Lortab's she snorts them up her nose ..she even tried one in her butt just to see idf she could get a different high. it burned a raw place instead ...wonder what that felt like when she took a dump...why do you think she lost her kids it was due to drugs ....sorry no excuess for you to just fall in love with drugs and not worry about your kids ..wonder is she is going to try to get her old job back ....bababa
Some that really knows

Morgantown, WV

#20 Oct 15, 2012
someone that knows wrote:
<quoted text>I Do know that Beth did get her Girls taking away, she sure did not give them away, Lortabs got them taking away, And there DAD is taking care of them, I Don't no anyone of Robin or Brittany
Because you are thinkin of the wrong beth..this one has a boy and a girl not two girls
Doug

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Oct 15, 2012
Some that really knows wrote:
<quoted text>Because you are thinkin of the wrong beth..this one has a boy and a girl not two girls
I think you're right. That goes to show you how a rumor can get started

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breeden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crum school 30 min President of Crum 23
Create your own Forum 1 hr Loser 731
Nathaniel Estep 7 hr Lmfao 2
Election Who do you support for House of Delegates in We... (Oct '10) Thu Tom Clark 6
Renee Pinson selling dope from tralier up valle... Thu BigE 27
chalmon mullins Thu a girl 2
Something burning on harts creek Wed Lee 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Breeden Mortgages